Skip to content

Myles

Locked The Browns Board
525 65 16.8k
  • @d-bone said:

    Glad you never coached my ex D1 playing daughter...... At least you're honest about it I guess. 

    LOL okay, so you're gonna sit there and act like Rudolph didn't attack Garrett?

    @poeticg said:

    LOL okay, so you're gonna sit there and act like Rudolph didn't attack Garrett?

    Garrett had Rudolph in a bear hug- and didn't let go. MHO? As dirty as anything Vontaze Burfect ever did. Provoked or not- you just don't rip a players helmet off and hit him in the head with it. Suspended for the rest of the year? Not out of the question...

    Stupid- totally. The game was over- no reason for that BS.   

  • @poeticg said:

    LOL okay, so you're gonna sit there and act like Rudolph didn't attack Garrett?

    Garrett had Rudolph in a bear hug- and didn't let go. MHO? As dirty as anything Vontaze Burfect ever did. Provoked or not- you just don't rip a players helmet off and hit him in the head with it. Suspended for the rest of the year? Not out of the question...

    Stupid- totally. The game was over- no reason for that BS.   

    @hoorta said:

    Garrett had Rudolph in a bear hug- and didn't let go. MHO? As dirty as anything Vontaze Burfect ever did. Provoked or not- you just don't rip a players helmet off and hit him in the head with it. Suspended for the rest of the year? Not out of the question...

    Stupid- totally. The game was over- no reason for that BS.   

    Nope. It was a clean, easy sack. Garrett even had slut mason land on him to avoid the penalty. Qb's end up in a bear hug often. That is no excuse for mason to kick him in the groin after trying to rip off his helmet. Not dirty at all. CLEAN SACK.

    It just made the loser mad. that is all. If he lets him go, and he throws for a TD, ..why the hell should he do that?

    If the dumb ass doesn't want to get sacked. kneel the play over. period.

  • When I was a kid, I got into a fight with another kid, he tried to hit me with one of his boots, I took it from him and beat him with it. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

  • I'm buying a Garrett jersey tomorrow.

    Fuck Mason Rudolph. He is a piece of shit human being.

    I hope he develops a subdural hematoma and dies.

    @erniecamacho84 said:

    I'm buying a Garrett jersey tomorrow.

    Fuck Mason Rudolph. He is a piece of shit human being.

    I hope he develops a subdural hematoma and dies.

    Just straight ignorant inbred post. I’d perma ban your ass if I was a mod. I am sure not sticking up for Rudolph. He instigated the entire thing, that said Garret’s response was inappropriate and pretty much straight assault. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Garrett had Rudolph in a bear hug- and didn't let go. MHO? As dirty as anything Vontaze Burfect ever did. Provoked or not- you just don't rip a players helmet off and hit him in the head with it. Suspended for the rest of the year? Not out of the question...

    Stupid- totally. The game was over- no reason for that BS.   

    Nope. It was a clean, easy sack. Garrett even had slut mason land on him to avoid the penalty. Qb's end up in a bear hug often. That is no excuse for mason to kick him in the groin after trying to rip off his helmet. Not dirty at all. CLEAN SACK.

    It just made the loser mad. that is all. If he lets him go, and he throws for a TD, ..why the hell should he do that?

    If the dumb ass doesn't want to get sacked. kneel the play over. period.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Nope. It was a clean, easy sack. Garrett even had slut mason land on him to avoid the penalty. Qb's end up in a bear hug often. That is no excuse for mason to kick him in the groin after trying to rip off his helmet. Not dirty at all. CLEAN SACK.

    It just made the loser mad. that is all. If he lets him go, and he throws for a TD, ..why the hell should he do that?

    If the dumb ass doesn't want to get sacked. kneel the play over. period.

    Nope, my pal pointed this out- Garrett was after a sack on a meaningless play- to pad his stats. You do remember Myles wanted to lead the league there. 

    If you want to count this a payback for Headhunter Harrison- well Myles just hurt the team by getting suspended. Not official yet but it's just a question of how many games, not if. 

    If the oldsters want to label it as another Turkey Jones moment- have at it...  

  • It is disgusting seeing Myles do such ugly thing. He should get suspended. 
    BUT: 
    1. He finishes the tackle, not in a risky way that Rudolph should complain about.
    2. Rudolph tries to take his helmet off first.
    3. Rudolph tries to kick him twice in the balls and actually gets it done once.

    Rudolph playing the victim is outright stupid. He tried to hurt Myles and not only he didn't get it but got the worst of it. On a side note, Ogunjobi joins the brawl pushing Rudolph and Pouncey KICKS Myles in the head while he is down.
    Myles shouldn't be the only one getting a suspension or a call by the league. 

  • one year, I got tired of not being allowed to play sports in hs. So, my senior year I signed up for intramural basketball.heh heh heh. They wouldn't know I was going to to that.

    And, I had a great time, most all my shots were on, I made some great plays, lost the ball a few times...but we were winning big.Well, you can shoot pretty well when you are always on the "sidelines"....and the other team figured to either get me hurt or in a fight and get me thrown out. My teammates warned me that they heard them talking about doing it.

       So, after getting elbowed in the face, in the neck, knocked down, and elbowed in the eye, I was really getting po'd. So, I was about to go after this taller gangly idiot who kept laughing about it (except I kept making a lot of my foul shots), I got elbowed in the eye again and my teammates stopped me and called a time out.

    So, I asked them to just get the ball to me without shooting it on the next chance we take it out, and they did.The taller gangly guy wasn't all that bright. But, my old saying was, I don't get mad, I get even. So, they pitched the ball to me out 20' and they all waited under the basket. Idiot gangly guy came running after me and I faked shooting twice, then went up to shoot. Gangly guy went up in the air like a psychotic buzzard, ..except my feet never left the floor.

    And I kept a hold on the ball. So, when the idiot came down to squash me, I took the ball from my waist, and shoved it into his gut as hard as I could.  The noise he made was kinda sickening, and he was laying on my shoulder, and I dipped my shoulder to have him go face first into the floor.

      He left the game with help. I made my foul shots after the other team went ballistic and earned themselves a technical foul. We won. Second game, started out great, but my knee went out, and it twisted so bad, I got a ride home from a coach, and my surgeon, who was royally pissed at me, had to use this big needle with a tube to drain my knee - twice I think it was.

        I wish Garrett hadn't lost it. But mason is the girly man who started it because he made a big fool of himself in the game. Unfortunately, Garrett lost his composure and mason doesn't look as bad.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Nope. It was a clean, easy sack. Garrett even had slut mason land on him to avoid the penalty. Qb's end up in a bear hug often. That is no excuse for mason to kick him in the groin after trying to rip off his helmet. Not dirty at all. CLEAN SACK.

    It just made the loser mad. that is all. If he lets him go, and he throws for a TD, ..why the hell should he do that?

    If the dumb ass doesn't want to get sacked. kneel the play over. period.

    Nope, my pal pointed this out- Garrett was after a sack on a meaningless play- to pad his stats. You do remember Myles wanted to lead the league there. 

    If you want to count this a payback for Headhunter Harrison- well Myles just hurt the team by getting suspended. Not official yet but it's just a question of how many games, not if. 

    If the oldsters want to label it as another Turkey Jones moment- have at it...  

    @hoorta said:

    Nope, my pal pointed this out- Garrett was after a sack on a meaningless play- to pad his stats. You do remember Myles wanted to lead the league there. 

    If you want to count this a payback for Headhunter Harrison- well Myles just hurt the team by getting suspended. Not official yet but it's just a question of how many games, not if. 

    If the oldsters want to label it as another Turkey Jones moment- have at it...  

    Well, that isn't any worse than tomlin calling the play he did. What was the point? eight freaking seconds?

    I suspect they called that play because they wanted to start a big fight and get Garrett, the Browns' start DE left on the line, suspended.

    Remember, Tomlin is the toad that tried to trip a player running down the sideline.  They play the refs. Like their TE shoulder bumping the Browns db, and turning left but the pass was behind him, incomplete. Of course, the refs called pi on the db.

    that is just so bogus...

  • This is just a reflection of our head coach. The players will do what they think they can get away with. 

  • idf7t9plnsy31.jpg

  • Not particularly trying to justify this, that really can't be done, but didn't somebody attempt to yank off Myles helmet and he foolishly retaliated in fury?

    That's what we thought as we were watching it and that's what are the some of the comments seem to indicate. I hope that influences the decision on the suspension.

    WSS

  • I'm buying a Garrett jersey tomorrow.

    Fuck Mason Rudolph. He is a piece of shit human being.

    I hope he develops a subdural hematoma and dies.

    @erniecamacho84 said:

    I'm buying a Garrett jersey tomorrow.

    Fuck Mason Rudolph. He is a piece of shit human being.

    I hope he develops a subdural hematoma and dies.

    you are a fucking asshole.....

  • Not particularly trying to justify this, that really can't be done, but didn't somebody attempt to yank off Myles helmet and he foolishly retaliated in fury?

    That's what we thought as we were watching it and that's what are the some of the comments seem to indicate. I hope that influences the decision on the suspension.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Not particularly trying to justify this, that really can't be done, but didn't somebody attempt to yank off Myles helmet and he foolishly retaliated in fury?

    That's what we thought as we were watching it and that's what are the some of the comments seem to indicate. I hope that influences the decision on the suspension.

    WSS

    does not mean he should use the helmet as a weapon....he actually could have killed the dude....fuck him and fuck you to if you find this acceptable....

  • Garrett is an idiot and will get the longest suspension in NFL history for an on-field incident.

    I couldn't believe it when I saw it live, and I had the biggest facepalm ever. Just get up there's 8 fucking seconds left.

    Anyway, the Steelers are probably thrilled that they don't have to face Garrett in 2 weeks now.

  • Garrett is an idiot and will get the longest suspension in NFL history for an on-field incident.

    I couldn't believe it when I saw it live, and I had the biggest facepalm ever. Just get up there's 8 fucking seconds left.

    Anyway, the Steelers are probably thrilled that they don't have to face Garrett in 2 weeks now.

    @bbedward said:

    Garrett is an idiot and will get the longest suspension in NFL history for an on-field incident.

    I couldn't believe it when I saw it live, and I had the biggest facepalm ever. Just get up there's 8 fucking seconds left.

    Anyway, the Steelers are probably thrilled that they don't have to face Garrett in 2 weeks now.

    He will not get longer than burfict (12 games)

  • If MG is gone the rest of the season, then I'm fine with that.  I also feel it would be prudent for the NFL to hand Rudolph a game.

  • If MG is gone the rest of the season, then I'm fine with that.  I also feel it would be prudent for the NFL to hand Rudolph a game.

    @tiamat63 said:

    If MG is gone the rest of the season, then I'm fine with that.  I also feel it would be prudent for the NFL to hand Rudolph a game.

    Being week 11 and with 6 games left, I would suspend him all 6 games, so if somehow the Browns make it to the playoffs, we don't lose a playmaker (from NFL's POV). 

    I would hand Pouncey 4 games, kicking someone's helmet is unconceivable but here the main offender is Garrett, and Ogunjobi and Mason 1 each. 

  • Definition in 'NFL Exempt List' == Is a special player status available to NFL only in unusual circumstances ?...  

  • Myles is gone for the year, and should be! 

    Rudolph's protectors totally sucked and he Rudolph is not innocent. Also where were the other Brown's players to break things up. 

    @falcon7 said:

    Rudolph is not innocent.

    Exactly!   But it does not excuse Myle's actions.    -  Gotta go to work......will check back in late tonight.