Skip to content

Myles

Locked The Browns Board
525 65 16.8k
  • This is just a reflection of our head coach. The players will do what they think they can get away with. 

  • idf7t9plnsy31.jpg

  • Not particularly trying to justify this, that really can't be done, but didn't somebody attempt to yank off Myles helmet and he foolishly retaliated in fury?

    That's what we thought as we were watching it and that's what are the some of the comments seem to indicate. I hope that influences the decision on the suspension.

    WSS

  • I'm buying a Garrett jersey tomorrow.

    Fuck Mason Rudolph. He is a piece of shit human being.

    I hope he develops a subdural hematoma and dies.

    @erniecamacho84 said:

    I'm buying a Garrett jersey tomorrow.

    Fuck Mason Rudolph. He is a piece of shit human being.

    I hope he develops a subdural hematoma and dies.

    you are a fucking asshole.....

  • Not particularly trying to justify this, that really can't be done, but didn't somebody attempt to yank off Myles helmet and he foolishly retaliated in fury?

    That's what we thought as we were watching it and that's what are the some of the comments seem to indicate. I hope that influences the decision on the suspension.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Not particularly trying to justify this, that really can't be done, but didn't somebody attempt to yank off Myles helmet and he foolishly retaliated in fury?

    That's what we thought as we were watching it and that's what are the some of the comments seem to indicate. I hope that influences the decision on the suspension.

    WSS

    does not mean he should use the helmet as a weapon....he actually could have killed the dude....fuck him and fuck you to if you find this acceptable....

  • Garrett is an idiot and will get the longest suspension in NFL history for an on-field incident.

    I couldn't believe it when I saw it live, and I had the biggest facepalm ever. Just get up there's 8 fucking seconds left.

    Anyway, the Steelers are probably thrilled that they don't have to face Garrett in 2 weeks now.

  • Garrett is an idiot and will get the longest suspension in NFL history for an on-field incident.

    I couldn't believe it when I saw it live, and I had the biggest facepalm ever. Just get up there's 8 fucking seconds left.

    Anyway, the Steelers are probably thrilled that they don't have to face Garrett in 2 weeks now.

    @bbedward said:

    Garrett is an idiot and will get the longest suspension in NFL history for an on-field incident.

    I couldn't believe it when I saw it live, and I had the biggest facepalm ever. Just get up there's 8 fucking seconds left.

    Anyway, the Steelers are probably thrilled that they don't have to face Garrett in 2 weeks now.

    He will not get longer than burfict (12 games)

  • If MG is gone the rest of the season, then I'm fine with that.  I also feel it would be prudent for the NFL to hand Rudolph a game.

  • If MG is gone the rest of the season, then I'm fine with that.  I also feel it would be prudent for the NFL to hand Rudolph a game.

    @tiamat63 said:

    If MG is gone the rest of the season, then I'm fine with that.  I also feel it would be prudent for the NFL to hand Rudolph a game.

    Being week 11 and with 6 games left, I would suspend him all 6 games, so if somehow the Browns make it to the playoffs, we don't lose a playmaker (from NFL's POV). 

    I would hand Pouncey 4 games, kicking someone's helmet is unconceivable but here the main offender is Garrett, and Ogunjobi and Mason 1 each. 

  • Definition in 'NFL Exempt List' == Is a special player status available to NFL only in unusual circumstances ?...  

  • Myles is gone for the year, and should be! 

    Rudolph's protectors totally sucked and he Rudolph is not innocent. Also where were the other Brown's players to break things up. 

    @falcon7 said:

    Rudolph is not innocent.

    Exactly!   But it does not excuse Myle's actions.    -  Gotta go to work......will check back in late tonight.

  • How many god damn ways can we find to embarrass ourselves? Instead of the nation talking about a great win, they're gonna be talking about this shit. Only here. Thanks Myles you dbag.

  • 6 games and a hefty fine sounds about right to me, it sucks losing him but can't argue with whatever punishment the NFL hands down.

  • Could this be anymore Browns?

    Garrett is a POS.  Defensive player of the year, LOL.  Maybe try to be effective for 16 games for fucks sake.

  • Ok now that this has had a night to settle here is my break down.  One yes the hit was a little late, but he pulled him down slow nothing hard.  They mason gets mad cause he has thrown 4 picks and lost the game try’s to pulls his helmet off.  So as is always goes Garrett grabs his and yanks it off.  At this point it would have been penalties and been done.  Then mason kicks Garrett In The dick and de Castro grabs Garrett and pulls him off.  At this point the fight is done, but then mason re-engages Garrett and he swings.  Yeah I feel is was bad and stupid but not the worst I’ve seen two game is fair.  But the pouncy comes and in and throw 6 punches and kicks him while he’s on the ground.  They all need two games and move on 

  • Mason Rudolph found out what happens when you pull the lion's tail... 

    He tried to rip Myles helmet off first. Myles was just trying to put his helmet back on him... 

    @poeticg said:

    Mason Rudolph found out what happens when you pull the lion's tail... 

    He tried to rip Myles helmet off first. Myles was just trying to put his helmet back on him... 

    If the helmet don't fit, you must acquit!?

  • How many god damn ways can we find to embarrass ourselves? Instead of the nation talking about a great win, they're gonna be talking about this shit. Only here. Thanks Myles you dbag.

    @gorka said:

    How many god damn ways can we find to embarrass ourselves? Instead of the nation talking about a great win, they're gonna be talking about this shit. Only here. Thanks Myles you dbag.

    I think the same. It left a sour taste and doesn't quite feel like a win. But maybe that is better, so the players don't think they have achieved shit and relax. 

    And if this team wants to go to the playoffs, it must show that there are no "irreplaceable" pieces and work hard to fill the void in our Dline from now on. 

  • 6 games and a hefty fine sounds about right to me, it sucks losing him but can't argue with whatever punishment the NFL hands down.

    @bbedward said:

    6 games and a hefty fine sounds about right to me, it sucks losing him but can't argue with whatever punishment the NFL hands down.

    He's going to get more than 6 games. It's not the first time this season. Punched delanie walker, took out Trevor Simeon on a late hit and this one. Burfict got repeat offender treatment but he never did anything as bad as what happened last night. It was full blown assault and Mason trying to pull his helmet off isn't justification for it. Emotions run high, I certainly understand that especially in a division game where the Browns had to win. You never drag a dude by his helmet, rip the shit off and then try to knock him unconscious with it. Frankly Garrett is lucky he didn't really hurt Rudolph.

    I'm just glad there are some here taking it seriously. It's the people I expect to take it seriously though so I'm not surprised. Garrett never should have taken Mason to the ground in the first place, play call or not. The game is over and Garrett went for extra. Period.

    If Mason were tom brady they may have dropped an air strike on Garrett. 

  • @bbedward said:

    6 games and a hefty fine sounds about right to me, it sucks losing him but can't argue with whatever punishment the NFL hands down.

    He's going to get more than 6 games. It's not the first time this season. Punched delanie walker, took out Trevor Simeon on a late hit and this one. Burfict got repeat offender treatment but he never did anything as bad as what happened last night. It was full blown assault and Mason trying to pull his helmet off isn't justification for it. Emotions run high, I certainly understand that especially in a division game where the Browns had to win. You never drag a dude by his helmet, rip the shit off and then try to knock him unconscious with it. Frankly Garrett is lucky he didn't really hurt Rudolph.

    I'm just glad there are some here taking it seriously. It's the people I expect to take it seriously though so I'm not surprised. Garrett never should have taken Mason to the ground in the first place, play call or not. The game is over and Garrett went for extra. Period.

    If Mason were tom brady they may have dropped an air strike on Garrett. 

    @vagitron said:

    He's going to get more than 6 games. It's not the first time this season. Punched delanie walker, took out Trevor Simeon on a late hit and this one. Burfict got repeat offender treatment but he never did anything as bad as what happened last night. It was full blown assault and Mason trying to pull his helmet off isn't justification for it. Emotions run high, I certainly understand that especially in a division game where the Browns had to win. You never drag a dude by his helmet, rip the shit off and then try to knock him unconscious with it. Frankly Garrett is lucky he didn't really hurt Rudolph.

    Indeed, it's inexcusable. 6 games sounds about right for me because the Siemian one looked like an accident to me and I don't remember the Walker one. Myles is not known as a "dirty-cheap shot" player like Burfict so it would be his first long suspension. If they suspend him more games I'll be OK, it was risky as hell what he did. 

    Anyway, what do you think about Rudolph? He's getting some heat for acting like a victim when he also started the brawl. He got the worst part? Yes. But he is not innocent.