Myles
-
Indeed, it's inexcusable. 6 games sounds about right for me because the Siemian one looked like an accident to me and I don't remember the Walker one. Myles is not known as a "dirty-cheap shot" player like Burfict so it would be his first long suspension. If they suspend him more games I'll be OK, it was risky as hell what he did.
Anyway, what do you think about Rudolph? He's getting some heat for acting like a victim when he also started the brawl. He got the worst part? Yes. But he is not innocent.
Watch the play again. Rudolph's glove is stuck in some part of Garrett's helmet. I'm sure he was pissed to be taken down but he was also trying to get his hand unstuck. Emotions run high for all of us so it looks malicious but there are Browns fans on my board saying the same thing. Rudolph had his hand stuck. Garrett is going to get more than 6 dude unless they take the "rest of the season" approach as enough. It was assault.
Watch the play again. Rudolph's glove is stuck in some part of Garrett's helmet. I'm sure he was pissed to be taken down but he was also trying to get his hand unstuck. Emotions run high for all of us so it looks malicious but there are Browns fans on my board saying the same thing. Rudolph had his hand stuck. Garrett is going to get more than 6 dude unless they take the "rest of the season" approach as enough. It was assault.
Watched it for the 10th time just for you. Agreed, probably it's stuck. But he tries to rip his helmet off. That's undeniable.
-
And from Twitterland
-
Watch the play again. Rudolph's glove is stuck in some part of Garrett's helmet. I'm sure he was pissed to be taken down but he was also trying to get his hand unstuck. Emotions run high for all of us so it looks malicious but there are Browns fans on my board saying the same thing. Rudolph had his hand stuck. Garrett is going to get more than 6 dude unless they take the "rest of the season" approach as enough. It was assault.
Watched it for the 10th time just for you. Agreed, probably it's stuck. But he tries to rip his helmet off. That's undeniable.
Watched it for the 10th time just for you. Agreed, probably it's stuck. But he tries to rip his helmet off. That's undeniable.
He's leveraging his free hand to pull his other hand out. As I said emotions are running high for everyone including us. I don't think he's really trying to rip his helmet off.
-
Not condoning what he did. But I blame Freddie Kitchens. what the hell was our best defensive player doing in a 2 score game with 15 sec to play?
-
Indeed, it's inexcusable. 6 games sounds about right for me because the Siemian one looked like an accident to me and I don't remember the Walker one. Myles is not known as a "dirty-cheap shot" player like Burfict so it would be his first long suspension. If they suspend him more games I'll be OK, it was risky as hell what he did.
Anyway, what do you think about Rudolph? He's getting some heat for acting like a victim when he also started the brawl. He got the worst part? Yes. But he is not innocent.
Watch the play again. Rudolph's glove is stuck in some part of Garrett's helmet. I'm sure he was pissed to be taken down but he was also trying to get his hand unstuck. Emotions run high for all of us so it looks malicious but there are Browns fans on my board saying the same thing. Rudolph had his hand stuck. Garrett is going to get more than 6 dude unless they take the "rest of the season" approach as enough. It was assault.
Watch the play again. Rudolph's glove is stuck in some part of Garrett's helmet. I'm sure he was pissed to be taken down but he was also trying to get his hand unstuck. Emotions run high for all of us so it looks malicious but there are Browns fans on my board saying the same thing. Rudolph had his hand stuck. Garrett is going to get more than 6 dude unless they take the "rest of the season" approach as enough. It was assault.
It’s not assault that’s dumb and even if it’s was Ohio has stand your ground laws and mason re-engaged him
-
Watch the play again. Rudolph's glove is stuck in some part of Garrett's helmet. I'm sure he was pissed to be taken down but he was also trying to get his hand unstuck. Emotions run high for all of us so it looks malicious but there are Browns fans on my board saying the same thing. Rudolph had his hand stuck. Garrett is going to get more than 6 dude unless they take the "rest of the season" approach as enough. It was assault.
It’s not assault that’s dumb and even if it’s was Ohio has stand your ground laws and mason re-engaged him
It’s not assault that’s dumb and even if it’s was Ohio has stand your ground laws and mason re-engaged him
It's assault. If it weren't on the football field what is it? I don't believe it will play out as assault but it 100% could. He is lucky Rudolph didn't get seriously hurt.
-
Oh well, another first round pick went bust. Like we’re not used to it yet. Thanks again Sashi
-
Oh well, another first round pick went bust. Like we’re not used to it yet. Thanks again Sashi
Oh well, another first round pick went bust. Like we’re not used to it yet. Thanks again Sashi
Dude is a beast and emotions run high. He's going to get a lengthy suspension and a huge fine. He tainted his legacy 100% but you can't say "thanks sashi" lol. He's unreal good.
-
Watched it for the 10th time just for you. Agreed, probably it's stuck. But he tries to rip his helmet off. That's undeniable.
He's leveraging his free hand to pull his other hand out. As I said emotions are running high for everyone including us. I don't think he's really trying to rip his helmet off.
He's leveraging his free hand to pull his other hand out. As I said emotions are running high for everyone including us. I don't think he's really trying to rip his helmet off.
I mean there's no reason a player would think he's not doing that intentionally, and homie did kick him the groin. He's not a choir boy here. Honestly, Mason looks, acts, and talks like a frat bro who would say "you can fight me but my dad's a lawyer". Just being real here, I wouldn't be surprised if he (rudolph) said something racial or otherwise crossed the line. It just doesn't make sense to me why Myles would go from pissed to berserker mode. Not in his bag of tricks.
As I said though, he deserves whatever is coming to him.
-
Watch the play again. Rudolph's glove is stuck in some part of Garrett's helmet. I'm sure he was pissed to be taken down but he was also trying to get his hand unstuck. Emotions run high for all of us so it looks malicious but there are Browns fans on my board saying the same thing. Rudolph had his hand stuck. Garrett is going to get more than 6 dude unless they take the "rest of the season" approach as enough. It was assault.
It’s not assault that’s dumb and even if it’s was Ohio has stand your ground laws and mason re-engaged him
It’s not assault that’s dumb and even if it’s was Ohio has stand your ground laws and mason re-engaged him
Ohio does not have that kind of stand your ground law. It's restricted to when you are in your vehicle I believe.
-
He's leveraging his free hand to pull his other hand out. As I said emotions are running high for everyone including us. I don't think he's really trying to rip his helmet off.
I mean there's no reason a player would think he's not doing that intentionally, and homie did kick him the groin. He's not a choir boy here. Honestly, Mason looks, acts, and talks like a frat bro who would say "you can fight me but my dad's a lawyer". Just being real here, I wouldn't be surprised if he (rudolph) said something racial or otherwise crossed the line. It just doesn't make sense to me why Myles would go from pissed to berserker mode. Not in his bag of tricks.
As I said though, he deserves whatever is coming to him.
I mean there's no reason a player would think he's not doing that intentionally, and homie did kick him the groin. He's not a choir boy here. Honestly, Mason looks, acts, and talks like a frat bro who would say "you can fight me but my dad's a lawyer". Just being real here, I wouldn't be surprised if he (rudolph) said something racial or otherwise crossed the line. It just doesn't make sense to me why Myles would go from pissed to berserker mode. Not in his bag of tricks.
As I said though, he deserves whatever is coming to him.
He punched delanie walker already this year.
-
Oh well, another first round pick went bust. Like we’re not used to it yet. Thanks again Sashi
Oh well, another first round pick went bust. Like we’re not used to it yet. Thanks again Sashi
yea not quite sure that's accurate.
-
I mean there's no reason a player would think he's not doing that intentionally, and homie did kick him the groin. He's not a choir boy here. Honestly, Mason looks, acts, and talks like a frat bro who would say "you can fight me but my dad's a lawyer". Just being real here, I wouldn't be surprised if he (rudolph) said something racial or otherwise crossed the line. It just doesn't make sense to me why Myles would go from pissed to berserker mode. Not in his bag of tricks.
As I said though, he deserves whatever is coming to him.
He punched delanie walker already this year.
He punched delanie walker already this year.
An open hand shot to the helmet is not the same and you know it. Hell, if I dug hard enough I bet you could find that happening 2-3 in this game alone. Freddie said after the game Garrett told what Mason said and that it wasn't able to be repeated.
You don't do what Garrett did unprovoked. Rudolph was a known douche at OK State. I'm not going to say he said or didn't say anything, I don't know. But given how that shit went down, I'm not going to be surprised at all if it turns out he dropped a slur.
-
they all cheap shot. but going crazy actions is not his style. it's not like he v has a reputation across the league like burfect did.
-
Everybody here makes some good points. I won't lie, I almost had tears in my eyes last night. Call me a sissy or whatever, but I went having so much fun chatting with everyone and celebrating a LONG overdue victory over the Steelers, to seeing my favorite player rip off a helmet and nail Rudolph on top of his head. I was stunned, disgusted, and deeply saddened for our team and our fans.
Instead of talking about some of the many GOOD things our team accomplished, all ANYONE is going to mention will be the final 8 seconds. Hey, let's look at our QB today. 3 total TDs, ZERO turnovers against a defense that's been terrorizing people for weeks. Our RB getting 1000 yards. Baker and OBJ connecting on a deep ball. How about finishing in the red zone? Much better! How about our defense forcing a zillion turnovers?
No, none of that is what anyone is talking about and it's a shame. We dug in and played pretty damn well and it doesn't feel like it matters.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

