Skip to content

Myles

Locked The Browns Board
525 65 16.8k
  • Oh well, another first round pick went bust. Like we’re not used to it yet. Thanks again Sashi

  • Oh well, another first round pick went bust. Like we’re not used to it yet. Thanks again Sashi

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Oh well, another first round pick went bust. Like we’re not used to it yet. Thanks again Sashi

    Dude is a beast and emotions run high. He's going to get a lengthy suspension and a huge fine. He tainted his legacy 100% but you can't say "thanks sashi" lol. He's unreal good.

  • @nero said:

    Watched it for the 10th time just for you. Agreed, probably it's stuck. But he tries to rip his helmet off. That's undeniable. 

    He's leveraging his free hand to pull his other hand out. As I said emotions are running high for everyone including us. I don't think he's really trying to rip his helmet off.

    @vagitron said:

    He's leveraging his free hand to pull his other hand out. As I said emotions are running high for everyone including us. I don't think he's really trying to rip his helmet off.

    I mean there's no reason a player would think he's not doing that intentionally, and homie did kick him the groin. He's not a choir boy here. Honestly, Mason looks, acts, and talks like a frat bro who would say "you can fight me but my dad's a lawyer". Just being real here, I wouldn't be surprised if he (rudolph) said something racial or otherwise crossed the line. It just doesn't make sense to me why Myles would go from pissed to berserker mode. Not in his bag of tricks.

    As I said though, he deserves whatever is coming to him.

  • @vagitron said:

    Watch the play again. Rudolph's glove is stuck in some part of Garrett's helmet. I'm sure he was pissed to be taken down but he was also trying to get his hand unstuck. Emotions run high for all of us so it looks malicious but there are Browns fans on my board saying the same thing. Rudolph had his hand stuck. Garrett is going to get more than 6 dude unless they take the "rest of the season" approach as enough. It was assault.

    It’s not assault that’s dumb and even if it’s was Ohio has stand your ground laws and mason re-engaged him 

    @babernakle said:

    It’s not assault that’s dumb and even if it’s was Ohio has stand your ground laws and mason re-engaged him 

    Ohio does not have that kind of stand your ground law. It's restricted to when you are in your vehicle I believe. 

  • @vagitron said:

    He's leveraging his free hand to pull his other hand out. As I said emotions are running high for everyone including us. I don't think he's really trying to rip his helmet off.

    I mean there's no reason a player would think he's not doing that intentionally, and homie did kick him the groin. He's not a choir boy here. Honestly, Mason looks, acts, and talks like a frat bro who would say "you can fight me but my dad's a lawyer". Just being real here, I wouldn't be surprised if he (rudolph) said something racial or otherwise crossed the line. It just doesn't make sense to me why Myles would go from pissed to berserker mode. Not in his bag of tricks.

    As I said though, he deserves whatever is coming to him.

    @jrb12711 said:

    I mean there's no reason a player would think he's not doing that intentionally, and homie did kick him the groin. He's not a choir boy here. Honestly, Mason looks, acts, and talks like a frat bro who would say "you can fight me but my dad's a lawyer". Just being real here, I wouldn't be surprised if he (rudolph) said something racial or otherwise crossed the line. It just doesn't make sense to me why Myles would go from pissed to berserker mode. Not in his bag of tricks.

    As I said though, he deserves whatever is coming to him.

    He punched delanie walker already this year. 

  • Oh well, another first round pick went bust. Like we’re not used to it yet. Thanks again Sashi

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Oh well, another first round pick went bust. Like we’re not used to it yet. Thanks again Sashi

    yea not quite sure that's accurate.

  • it was bad.  really bad is there were only a few seconds left and kinda out of character.   

    @lbc-mike said:

    it was bad.  really bad is there were only a few seconds left and kinda out of character.   

    What character....he has been cheap shotting all season??!??

  • @jrb12711 said:

    I mean there's no reason a player would think he's not doing that intentionally, and homie did kick him the groin. He's not a choir boy here. Honestly, Mason looks, acts, and talks like a frat bro who would say "you can fight me but my dad's a lawyer". Just being real here, I wouldn't be surprised if he (rudolph) said something racial or otherwise crossed the line. It just doesn't make sense to me why Myles would go from pissed to berserker mode. Not in his bag of tricks.

    As I said though, he deserves whatever is coming to him.

    He punched delanie walker already this year. 

    @vagitron said:

    He punched delanie walker already this year. 

    An open hand shot to the helmet is not the same and you know it. Hell, if I dug hard enough I bet you could find that happening 2-3 in this game alone. Freddie said after the game Garrett told what Mason said and that it wasn't able to be repeated.

    You don't do what Garrett did unprovoked. Rudolph was a known douche at OK State. I'm not going to say he said or didn't say anything, I don't know. But given how that shit went down, I'm not going to be surprised at all if it turns out he dropped a slur.

  • they all cheap shot.  but going crazy actions is not his style.   it's not like he v has a reputation across the league like burfect did.

  • Everybody here makes some good points. I won't lie, I almost had tears in my eyes last night. Call me a sissy or whatever, but I went having so much fun chatting with everyone and celebrating a LONG overdue victory over the Steelers, to seeing my favorite player rip off a helmet and nail Rudolph on top of his head. I was stunned, disgusted, and deeply saddened for our team and our fans. 

    Instead of talking about some of the many GOOD things our team accomplished, all ANYONE is going to mention will be the final 8 seconds. Hey, let's look at our QB today. 3 total TDs, ZERO turnovers against a defense that's been terrorizing people for weeks. Our RB getting 1000 yards. Baker and OBJ connecting on a deep ball. How about finishing in the red zone? Much better! How about our defense forcing a zillion turnovers? 

    No, none of that is what anyone is talking about and it's a shame. We dug in and played pretty damn well and it doesn't feel like it matters. 

  • @vagitron said:

    He punched delanie walker already this year. 

    An open hand shot to the helmet is not the same and you know it. Hell, if I dug hard enough I bet you could find that happening 2-3 in this game alone. Freddie said after the game Garrett told what Mason said and that it wasn't able to be repeated.

    You don't do what Garrett did unprovoked. Rudolph was a known douche at OK State. I'm not going to say he said or didn't say anything, I don't know. But given how that shit went down, I'm not going to be surprised at all if it turns out he dropped a slur.

    @jrb12711 said:

    An open hand shot to the helmet is not the same and you know it. Freddie said after the game Garrett told what Mason said and that it wasn't able to be repeated.

    You don't do what Garrett did unprovoked. Rudolph was a known douche at OK State. I'm not going to say he said or didn't say anything, I don't know. But given how that shit went down, I'm not going to be surprised at all if it turns out he dropped a slur.

    You are a professional athlete. You don't do what Garrett did, especially as a former number one overall draft pick and a face of a franchise. I think Rudolph is a Trump guy so if he said something I won't be shocked nor will I condone it. However it's convenient to say this now especially when it can't be proven one way or another. The league only sees what is on the tape. It will judged based on that and that alone.

  • Everybody here makes some good points. I won't lie, I almost had tears in my eyes last night. Call me a sissy or whatever, but I went having so much fun chatting with everyone and celebrating a LONG overdue victory over the Steelers, to seeing my favorite player rip off a helmet and nail Rudolph on top of his head. I was stunned, disgusted, and deeply saddened for our team and our fans. 

    Instead of talking about some of the many GOOD things our team accomplished, all ANYONE is going to mention will be the final 8 seconds. Hey, let's look at our QB today. 3 total TDs, ZERO turnovers against a defense that's been terrorizing people for weeks. Our RB getting 1000 yards. Baker and OBJ connecting on a deep ball. How about finishing in the red zone? Much better! How about our defense forcing a zillion turnovers? 

    No, none of that is what anyone is talking about and it's a shame. We dug in and played pretty damn well and it doesn't feel like it matters. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Everybody here makes some good points. I won't lie, I almost had tears in my eyes last night. Call me a sissy or whatever, but I went having so much fun chatting with everyone and celebrating a LONG overdue victory over the Steelers, to seeing my favorite player rip off a helmet and nail Rudolph on top of his head. I was stunned, disgusted, and deeply saddened for our team and our fans. 

    Instead of talking about some of the many GOOD things our team accomplished, all ANYONE is going to mention will be the final 8 seconds. Hey, let's look at our QB today. 3 total TDs, ZERO turnovers against a defense that's been terrorizing people for weeks. Our RB getting 1000 yards. Baker and OBJ connecting on a deep ball. How about finishing in the red zone? Much better! How about our defense forcing a zillion turnovers? 

    No, none of that is what anyone is talking about and it's a shame. We dug in and played pretty damn well and it doesn't feel like it matters. 

    Rudolph ain't exactly setting the world on fire. I'd temper the flying high a little bit as far as the turnovers are concerned. They were all really terrible throws.

  • @nero said:

    Watched it for the 10th time just for you. Agreed, probably it's stuck. But he tries to rip his helmet off. That's undeniable. 

    He's leveraging his free hand to pull his other hand out. As I said emotions are running high for everyone including us. I don't think he's really trying to rip his helmet off.

    @vagitron said:

    He's leveraging his free hand to pull his other hand out. As I said emotions are running high for everyone including us. I don't think he's really trying to rip his helmet off.

    Except for the part where Garrett's helmet is twisted to the point that he's looking out the ear hole.

    "Chasing sacks, hence taking Rudolph to the ground with 8 seconds left."  So, with 8 seconds left in a two score game, the Steelers are still trying to score but Garrett is at fault because he didn't take a knee? Right.

    Look, I get it: Garrett deserves a suspension. But can we please stop acting like Rudolph was serving Thanksgiving dinner to the homeless when Garrett suddenly for no reason decided to start whaling on him with his own helmet? After Garrett tore his helmet off he is clearly backing away with Pouncey and another Steeler lineman between him and Rudolph. Rudolph chooses to be the aggressor and charges at him when Myles loses it. Again, Myles deserves a suspension. But comparing him to Burfect is asinine.

    P.S. James Harrison says hello.

  • @nero said:

    Watched it for the 10th time just for you. Agreed, probably it's stuck. But he tries to rip his helmet off. That's undeniable. 

    He's leveraging his free hand to pull his other hand out. As I said emotions are running high for everyone including us. I don't think he's really trying to rip his helmet off.

    @vagitron said:

    He's leveraging his free hand to pull his other hand out. As I said emotions are running high for everyone including us. I don't think he's really trying to rip his helmet off.

    And Garrett was just trying to put his helmet back on for him, but Rudolph was hysterical so he missed. 

  • @jrb12711 said:

    An open hand shot to the helmet is not the same and you know it. Freddie said after the game Garrett told what Mason said and that it wasn't able to be repeated.

    You don't do what Garrett did unprovoked. Rudolph was a known douche at OK State. I'm not going to say he said or didn't say anything, I don't know. But given how that shit went down, I'm not going to be surprised at all if it turns out he dropped a slur.

    You are a professional athlete. You don't do what Garrett did, especially as a former number one overall draft pick and a face of a franchise. I think Rudolph is a Trump guy so if he said something I won't be shocked nor will I condone it. However it's convenient to say this now especially when it can't be proven one way or another. The league only sees what is on the tape. It will judged based on that and that alone.

    @vagitron said:

    You are a professional athlete. You don't do what Garrett did, especially as a former number one overall draft pick and a face of a franchise. I think Rudolph is a Trump guy so if he said something I won't be shocked nor will I condone it. However it's convenient to say this now especially when it can't be proven one way or another. The league only sees what is on the tape. It will judged based on that and that alone.

    Trust me, I agree and that's what I noted in my original comment in the thread. We'll see how it shakes out, but it just doesn't make logical sense to me how the man went insane like that not strongly provoked, at least moreso than any other typical scrum.

  • @vagitron said:

    He's leveraging his free hand to pull his other hand out. As I said emotions are running high for everyone including us. I don't think he's really trying to rip his helmet off.

    I mean there's no reason a player would think he's not doing that intentionally, and homie did kick him the groin. He's not a choir boy here. Honestly, Mason looks, acts, and talks like a frat bro who would say "you can fight me but my dad's a lawyer". Just being real here, I wouldn't be surprised if he (rudolph) said something racial or otherwise crossed the line. It just doesn't make sense to me why Myles would go from pissed to berserker mode. Not in his bag of tricks.

    As I said though, he deserves whatever is coming to him.

    @jrb12711 said:

    I mean there's no reason a player would think he's not doing that intentionally, and homie did kick him the groin. He's not a choir boy here. Honestly, Mason looks, acts, and talks like a frat bro who would say "you can fight me but my dad's a lawyer". Just being real here, I wouldn't be surprised if he (rudolph) said something racial or otherwise crossed the line. It just doesn't make sense to me why Myles would go from pissed to berserker mode. Not in his bag of tricks.

    As I said though, he deserves whatever is coming to him.

    I don't think Rudolph would cross the racial line or something like that. He's not known to be a douche, but who really knows. I will say that it appeared that Rudolph tried to rip off Myles' helmet but couldn't, and Myles returned the favor in spades. Once Myles ripped off the helmet, he should have dropped it. He does that, and maybe everything is fine. Let's not forget Myles had two men literally coming after him. 

    Alas, he didn't drop the helmet. He swung it like a war club and actually hit Rudolph in the effing head. He could have seriously injured him...or worse. Garrett is gone, and it breaks my heart because he's my favorite. Well, at least he was. 

  • @vagitron said:

    He's leveraging his free hand to pull his other hand out. As I said emotions are running high for everyone including us. I don't think he's really trying to rip his helmet off.

    Except for the part where Garrett's helmet is twisted to the point that he's looking out the ear hole.

    "Chasing sacks, hence taking Rudolph to the ground with 8 seconds left."  So, with 8 seconds left in a two score game, the Steelers are still trying to score but Garrett is at fault because he didn't take a knee? Right.

    Look, I get it: Garrett deserves a suspension. But can we please stop acting like Rudolph was serving Thanksgiving dinner to the homeless when Garrett suddenly for no reason decided to start whaling on him with his own helmet? After Garrett tore his helmet off he is clearly backing away with Pouncey and another Steeler lineman between him and Rudolph. Rudolph chooses to be the aggressor and charges at him when Myles loses it. Again, Myles deserves a suspension. But comparing him to Burfect is asinine.

    P.S. James Harrison says hello.

    @dste-ace said:

    Except for the part where Garrett's helmet is twisted to the point that he's looking out the ear hole.

    "Chasing sacks, hence taking Rudolph to the ground with 8 seconds left."  So, with 8 seconds left in a two score game, the Steelers are still trying to score but Garrett is at fault because he didn't take a knee? Right.

    Look, I get it: Garrett deserves a suspension. But can we please stop acting like Rudolph was serving Thanksgiving dinner to the homeless when Garrett suddenly for no reason decided to start whaling on him with his own helmet? After Garrett tore his helmet off he is clearly backing away with Pouncey and another Steeler lineman between him and Rudolph. Rudolph chooses to be the aggressor and charges at him when Myles loses it. Again, Myles deserves a suspension. But comparing him to Burfect is asinine.

    P.S. James Harrison says hello.

    James Harrison never did anything close, ever and the steelers weren't "trying to score" as  they ran one damn play. They weren't burning timeouts. Garrett didn't need to take Rudolph to the ground and what Garrett did is the dirtiest thing I've seen in professional sports. Period.

  • @lbc-mike said:

    it was bad.  really bad is there were only a few seconds left and kinda out of character.   

    What character....he has been cheap shotting all season??!??

    @kvoethe said:

    What character....he has been cheap shotting all season??!??

    What the hell are you talking about?

    You want to cut Garrett who absolutely destroyed the Steelers but made a bone head decision in a fight that another guy started AND you wanna pay Joe Schobert top tier middle linebacker money?  Joe is a smart player, but he is far from Luke Kuechly.. Glad your not running the team. You can go hang out with the choir boys at church on Sundays instead of watching the Browns if you want. 

    Jesus, Ray Lewis was with a group of guys that murdered somebody and he's in the Hall of Fame, James Harrison made his career spearing guys in the side of the helmet year after year and the Steelers fans ate it up with a spoon, the Bengals used Burfict year after year.... The rest of the AFC North really has nothing to say.

  • @vagitron said:

    He punched delanie walker already this year. 

    An open hand shot to the helmet is not the same and you know it. Hell, if I dug hard enough I bet you could find that happening 2-3 in this game alone. Freddie said after the game Garrett told what Mason said and that it wasn't able to be repeated.

    You don't do what Garrett did unprovoked. Rudolph was a known douche at OK State. I'm not going to say he said or didn't say anything, I don't know. But given how that shit went down, I'm not going to be surprised at all if it turns out he dropped a slur.

    @jrb12711 said:

    An open hand shot to the helmet is not the same and you know it. Hell, if I dug hard enough I bet you could find that happening 2-3 in this game alone. Freddie said after the game Garrett told what Mason said and that it wasn't able to be repeated.

    You don't do what Garrett did unprovoked. Rudolph was a known douche at OK State. I'm not going to say he said or didn't say anything, I don't know. But given how that shit went down, I'm not going to be surprised at all if it turns out he dropped a slur.

    Oh that pretty much a get out of jail free card these days 

  • @dste-ace said:

    Except for the part where Garrett's helmet is twisted to the point that he's looking out the ear hole.

    "Chasing sacks, hence taking Rudolph to the ground with 8 seconds left."  So, with 8 seconds left in a two score game, the Steelers are still trying to score but Garrett is at fault because he didn't take a knee? Right.

    Look, I get it: Garrett deserves a suspension. But can we please stop acting like Rudolph was serving Thanksgiving dinner to the homeless when Garrett suddenly for no reason decided to start whaling on him with his own helmet? After Garrett tore his helmet off he is clearly backing away with Pouncey and another Steeler lineman between him and Rudolph. Rudolph chooses to be the aggressor and charges at him when Myles loses it. Again, Myles deserves a suspension. But comparing him to Burfect is asinine.

    P.S. James Harrison says hello.

    James Harrison never did anything close, ever and the steelers weren't "trying to score" as  they ran one damn play. They weren't burning timeouts. Garrett didn't need to take Rudolph to the ground and what Garrett did is the dirtiest thing I've seen in professional sports. Period.

    @vagitron said:

    James Harrison never did anything close, ever and the steelers weren't "trying to score" as  they ran one damn play. They weren't burning timeouts. Garrett didn't need to take Rudolph to the ground and what Garrett did is the dirtiest thing I've seen in professional sports. Period.

    Oh fucking please. Harrison took out Josh Cribbs and Colt McCoy helmet-to-helmet in the same game  and Steeler fans cheered long and loud. I was driving home from Erie on I-79 when Antonio kicked our punter in the face and Stan and the rest of the boys were yukking it up in the DVE booth. "Boy, he wasn't expecting THAT, was he?" Spare me the outrage.

    If the Steelers didn't want Mason to get touched with 8 seconds left in the game, then they should have simply taken a knee. Don't send your receivers down the field and then complain because someone hit your quarterback.

    Garrett completely lost it on the field and he most definitely should be punished. But give the self-righteous indignation a rest.