Skip to content

So what does the Browns' dline look like without Garrett?

The Browns Board
7 7 407 1
  • I actually wonder if the squealers set up Garrett to be suspended. Garrett didn't tackle him and hurt him, so

    sissy mason had to go after Garrett. I do wonder what sissy mason said to Garrett - Kitchens didn't say...

    and Ogunjobi got a one game suspension. I can't believe sissy mason didn't get a one or two game.

    What the ? Ogunjobi pushed him down. One game. Sissy Mason tried to break Garrett's neck by ripping off his helmet, kicked Garrett in the groin about twice, and went after Garrett a SECOND TIME, and the pic clearly shows sissy mason's hand on Garrett's jaw, while Garrett was being RESTRAINED. again. the biggest coward in the whole melee was sissy mason.

    Didn't know this - missed it somehow -

    https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-sign-de-bryan-cox

    the backups listed in the depth chart:

    Myles Garrett Chad Thomas    
    LDT Larry Ogunjobi

    Devaroe Lawrence

    RDE Olivier Vernon Chris Smith

    Chad Thomas and Chris Smith - I hope they play great, get sacks, and don't get hurt. I hope Cox is ready to roll pretty soon.

    Yep, Garrett should have dropped the helmet. But I think "indefinate" is bogus - only that because it was a squealer sissy qb.

  • I actually wonder if the squealers set up Garrett to be suspended. Garrett didn't tackle him and hurt him, so

    sissy mason had to go after Garrett. I do wonder what sissy mason said to Garrett - Kitchens didn't say...

    and Ogunjobi got a one game suspension. I can't believe sissy mason didn't get a one or two game.

    What the ? Ogunjobi pushed him down. One game. Sissy Mason tried to break Garrett's neck by ripping off his helmet, kicked Garrett in the groin about twice, and went after Garrett a SECOND TIME, and the pic clearly shows sissy mason's hand on Garrett's jaw, while Garrett was being RESTRAINED. again. the biggest coward in the whole melee was sissy mason.

    Didn't know this - missed it somehow -

    https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-sign-de-bryan-cox

    the backups listed in the depth chart:

    Myles Garrett Chad Thomas    
    LDT Larry Ogunjobi

    Devaroe Lawrence

    RDE Olivier Vernon Chris Smith

    Chad Thomas and Chris Smith - I hope they play great, get sacks, and don't get hurt. I hope Cox is ready to roll pretty soon.

    Yep, Garrett should have dropped the helmet. But I think "indefinate" is bogus - only that because it was a squealer sissy qb.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I actually wonder if the squealers set up Garrett to be suspended. Garrett didn't tackle him and hurt him, so

    sissy mason had to go after Garrett. I do wonder what sissy mason said to Garrett - Kitchens didn't say...

    and Ogunjobi got a one game suspension. I can't believe sissy mason didn't get a one or two game.

    What the ? Ogunjobi pushed him down. One game. Sissy Mason tried to break Garrett's neck by ripping off his helmet, kicked Garrett in the groin about twice, and went after Garrett a SECOND TIME, and the pic clearly shows sissy mason's hand on Garrett's jaw, while Garrett was being RESTRAINED. again. the biggest coward in the whole melee was sissy mason.

    Didn't know this - missed it somehow -

    https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-sign-de-bryan-cox

    the backups listed in the depth chart:

    Myles Garrett Chad Thomas    
    LDT Larry Ogunjobi

    Devaroe Lawrence

    RDE Olivier Vernon Chris Smith

    Chad Thomas and Chris Smith - I hope they play great, get sacks, and don't get hurt. I hope Cox is ready to roll pretty soon.

    Yep, Garrett should have dropped the helmet. But I think "indefinate" is bogus - only that because it was a squealer sissy qb.

    Sounds good if Vernon is healthy.  We could be without him another game or 2.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I actually wonder if the squealers set up Garrett to be suspended. Garrett didn't tackle him and hurt him, so

    sissy mason had to go after Garrett. I do wonder what sissy mason said to Garrett - Kitchens didn't say...

    and Ogunjobi got a one game suspension. I can't believe sissy mason didn't get a one or two game.

    What the ? Ogunjobi pushed him down. One game. Sissy Mason tried to break Garrett's neck by ripping off his helmet, kicked Garrett in the groin about twice, and went after Garrett a SECOND TIME, and the pic clearly shows sissy mason's hand on Garrett's jaw, while Garrett was being RESTRAINED. again. the biggest coward in the whole melee was sissy mason.

    Didn't know this - missed it somehow -

    https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-sign-de-bryan-cox

    the backups listed in the depth chart:

    Myles Garrett Chad Thomas    
    LDT Larry Ogunjobi

    Devaroe Lawrence

    RDE Olivier Vernon Chris Smith

    Chad Thomas and Chris Smith - I hope they play great, get sacks, and don't get hurt. I hope Cox is ready to roll pretty soon.

    Yep, Garrett should have dropped the helmet. But I think "indefinate" is bogus - only that because it was a squealer sissy qb.

    Sounds good if Vernon is healthy.  We could be without him another game or 2.

    @dawg2fan said:

    Sounds good if Vernon is healthy.  We could be without him another game or 2.

    Hopefully we’ll have Vernon back for Pittsburgh to “replace” Myles

  • If only we had an extremely promising 2nd year player who flashed as a rookie. Could you imagine how nice that would be?

    Sigh.

  • If only we had an extremely promising 2nd year player who flashed as a rookie. Could you imagine how nice that would be?

    Sigh.

    @jrb12711 said:

    If only we had an extremely promising 2nd year player who flashed as a rookie. Could you imagine how nice that would be?

    Sigh.

    You mean Avery.  I asked that same question elsewhere.  Its a head scratcher why they shed themselves of him.  

  • I actually wonder if the squealers set up Garrett to be suspended. Garrett didn't tackle him and hurt him, so

    sissy mason had to go after Garrett. I do wonder what sissy mason said to Garrett - Kitchens didn't say...

    and Ogunjobi got a one game suspension. I can't believe sissy mason didn't get a one or two game.

    What the ? Ogunjobi pushed him down. One game. Sissy Mason tried to break Garrett's neck by ripping off his helmet, kicked Garrett in the groin about twice, and went after Garrett a SECOND TIME, and the pic clearly shows sissy mason's hand on Garrett's jaw, while Garrett was being RESTRAINED. again. the biggest coward in the whole melee was sissy mason.

    Didn't know this - missed it somehow -

    https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-sign-de-bryan-cox

    the backups listed in the depth chart:

    Myles Garrett Chad Thomas    
    LDT Larry Ogunjobi

    Devaroe Lawrence

    RDE Olivier Vernon Chris Smith

    Chad Thomas and Chris Smith - I hope they play great, get sacks, and don't get hurt. I hope Cox is ready to roll pretty soon.

    Yep, Garrett should have dropped the helmet. But I think "indefinate" is bogus - only that because it was a squealer sissy qb.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I actually wonder if the squealers set up Garrett to be suspended. Garrett didn't tackle him and hurt him, so

    sissy mason had to go after Garrett. I do wonder what sissy mason said to Garrett - Kitchens didn't say...

    and Ogunjobi got a one game suspension. I can't believe sissy mason didn't get a one or two game.

    What the ? Ogunjobi pushed him down. One game. Sissy Mason tried to break Garrett's neck by ripping off his helmet, kicked Garrett in the groin about twice, and went after Garrett a SECOND TIME, and the pic clearly shows sissy mason's hand on Garrett's jaw, while Garrett was being RESTRAINED. again. the biggest coward in the whole melee was sissy mason.

    Didn't know this - missed it somehow -

    https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-sign-de-bryan-cox

    the backups listed in the depth chart:

    Myles Garrett Chad Thomas    
    LDT Larry Ogunjobi

    Devaroe Lawrence

    RDE Olivier Vernon Chris Smith

    Chad Thomas and Chris Smith - I hope they play great, get sacks, and don't get hurt. I hope Cox is ready to roll pretty soon.

    Yep, Garrett should have dropped the helmet. But I think "indefinate" is bogus - only that because it was a squealer sissy qb.

    Not Fair League heads would literally explode if that same situation would have happened in a game between shitsburg and baaaston.  Couple of $5 fines and say boys will be boys

  • We should be OK at DT..It was good to see S. Richardson play with some hair on fire..Ogun & the new addition #91 Eli Ankou seemed to play well crossing gap schemes..Roe Lawrence is clogging things up. And Brandin Bryant sits on our PS, he looked OK in preseason..

    Troubling is the DE position & now is not the time, you can really force Vernon to play? Nobody on PS.. and Dion Jordan was just picked up in Oakland..

    Here's the freebies that are out there after Jordan https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/2019/all/defensive-end/    player trading is done

    Steve Wilks knows all about DE Robert Nkemdiche better than anybody looking? at this time.. Noah Spence we might of just just missed on, going to skins

    We can beat a Dolphins team with no Ogun..but am not betting on Vernon playing every game the rest of the season ?