Freddie Dealing with Myles
-
I don’t think you’ll get much push back here, but I’m pretty sure the NFL and the court of public opinion will get the job done re: Myles Garrett.
There’s a reason courts differentiate premeditated crimes and crimes of passion. The dude lost his head and did inexcusable shit that will not be excused, as inexcusable shit is wont to do.
No coach wants to coach the passion out of any player, but rather direct that passion, and frankly, that’s pretty much the pinnacle of coaching. The self actualization of coaching, the top tier of the craft, and expecting a rookie HC to be that guy is a tall order.
I’m more concerned with Freddie navigating the rest of the team after this than l am his ability to coach up Myles Garrett in light of this. I’m pretty sure Myles Garrett can correct himself after his penance is paid.
I don’t think you’ll get much push back here, but I’m pretty sure the NFL and the court of public opinion will get the job done re: Myles Garrett.
There’s a reason courts differentiate premeditated crimes and crimes of passion. The dude lost his head and did inexcusable shit that will not be excused, as inexcusable shit is wont to do.
No coach wants to coach the passion out of any player, but rather direct that passion, and frankly, that’s pretty much the pinnacle of coaching. The self actualization of coaching, the top tier of the craft, and expecting a rookie HC to be that guy is a tall order.
I’m more concerned with Freddie navigating the rest of the team after this than l am his ability to coach up Myles Garrett in light of this. I’m pretty sure Myles Garrett can correct himself after his penance is paid.
Bingo. I'm not sure Fred will even be back next season regardless. He's been out-coached all season long, and the team seems way too undisciplined, which is the head coach's job.
-
Mason Rudolph getting away scot-free might actually benefit the Browns if they use this to come together as a team.
That’s the part that pisses me off so much about the whole thing.... if it pisses me off, I’m sure it really is going to motivate the defense the next time they play.....
That’s the part that pisses me off so much about the whole thing.... if it pisses me off, I’m sure it really is going to motivate the defense the next time they play.....
I would look out for knee shots to the DL from Pittsburgh's O linemen next game. Word is out of da Burgh is that they are looking for street justice.
-
they don't need excuses for their hitlists... it's whatever helps them win a game.
Just like Carson Palmer's knee, etc etc etc etc etc.
-
That’s the part that pisses me off so much about the whole thing.... if it pisses me off, I’m sure it really is going to motivate the defense the next time they play.....
I would look out for knee shots to the DL from Pittsburgh's O linemen next game. Word is out of da Burgh is that they are looking for street justice.
I would look out for knee shots to the DL from Pittsburgh's O linemen next game. Word is out of da Burgh is that they are looking for street justice.
News bulletin- Pittsburgh is full of wannabe thugs and rapists. That's their MO. And partly, mostly the reason for Myles Garrett having to play whack-a-troll with their spineless QB.
-
Every one of the hits that players take without a helmet on are worse than the one that blitzen took. When a player is wearing the helmet it has weight behind it. I keep hearing Myles used a deadly weapon in his "attack"... swinging an empty helmet is like a gun without bullets in it.
-
I might be insane for thinking this, but I have this weird feeling that this incident will actually draw the team together.
Mason Rudolph getting away scot-free might actually benefit the Browns if they use this to come together as a team.
I might be insane for thinking this, but I have this weird feeling that this incident will actually draw the team together.
Mason Rudolph getting away scot-free might actually benefit the Browns if they use this to come together as a team.
I stated this a little differently elsewhere. It's an opportunity for the rest of the team to get better collectively without a "star" to attract extra attention from offenses. Now they all have to play up to their billing!. They can be far better next year after he returns than before he was suspended.
-
Every one of the hits that players take without a helmet on are worse than the one that blitzen took. When a player is wearing the helmet it has weight behind it. I keep hearing Myles used a deadly weapon in his "attack"... swinging an empty helmet is like a gun without bullets in it.
Every one of the hits that players take without a helmet on are worse than the one that blitzen took. When a player is wearing the helmet it has weight behind it. I keep hearing Myles used a deadly weapon in his "attack"... swinging an empty helmet is like a gun without bullets in it.
Just stop. You sound as idiotic as Carmen Policy telling people that beer bottles don't pack much of a wallop when chucked at referees.
-
Every one of the hits that players take without a helmet on are worse than the one that blitzen took. When a player is wearing the helmet it has weight behind it. I keep hearing Myles used a deadly weapon in his "attack"... swinging an empty helmet is like a gun without bullets in it.
Just stop. You sound as idiotic as Carmen Policy telling people that beer bottles don't pack much of a wallop when chucked at referees.
Just stop. You sound as idiotic as Carmen Policy telling people that beer bottles don't pack much of a wallop when chucked at referees.
So the position you are gonna take is a helmet swung is more dangerous being speared by someone wearing the same helmet? Okay, who's idiotic now?
-
Just stop. You sound as idiotic as Carmen Policy telling people that beer bottles don't pack much of a wallop when chucked at referees.
So the position you are gonna take is a helmet swung is more dangerous being speared by someone wearing the same helmet? Okay, who's idiotic now?
-
@poeticg said:
You. Make. No. Sense.
When you are involved in a game of "Who's the faggot?" you always open your mouth as wide as possible.
You kiss your wife/cousin with that mouth?
-
Every one of the hits that players take without a helmet on are worse than the one that blitzen took. When a player is wearing the helmet it has weight behind it. I keep hearing Myles used a deadly weapon in his "attack"... swinging an empty helmet is like a gun without bullets in it.
Just stop. You sound as idiotic as Carmen Policy telling people that beer bottles don't pack much of a wallop when chucked at referees.
Just stop. You sound as idiotic as Carmen Policy telling people that beer bottles don't pack much of a wallop when chucked at referees.
Well, plastic bottles don't if they're empty. Yeah- was at Bottlegate. Different story when they're throwing fully loaded 16 ouncers out of the upper deck.
-
@poeticg said:
Oh, does that offend you snowflake?
Why would you being married to your cousin offend me?
I've been to Alliance from time to time. Your marriage is par for the course for Alliance.
-
-
When the Browns go 9-7 or 8-8 and are a game out of the playoffs. That’s the lesson.
He let his team down. He knows it too and some of the leaders on team have already expressed this as well.
Based on his actions over the past three years can we honestly say he’s Suh, Harrison, Burfict. I don’t think so.
Freddie’s got to pound out the stupidity on this team. The late hits on the QB the presnap penalties, guys not lining up correctly. Sit them down. This is one of the most talented Browns team ever but perhaps one of the most undisciplined and really a team that has probably one of the lower football IQs of any NFL team
-
I might be insane for thinking this, but I have this weird feeling that this incident will actually draw the team together.
Mason Rudolph getting away scot-free might actually benefit the Browns if they use this to come together as a team.
I might be insane for thinking this, but I have this weird feeling that this incident will actually draw the team together.
Mason Rudolph getting away scot-free might actually benefit the Browns if they use this to come together as a team.
His play, his actions and his postgame interview tell me the Browns have the upper hand in this series FINALLY. Hopefully they hold onto the hope that he’s a playoff NFL QB
We beat the Steelers up Thursday I think it carries over in a couple weeks. That’s our key game left
-
I might be insane for thinking this, but I have this weird feeling that this incident will actually draw the team together.
Mason Rudolph getting away scot-free might actually benefit the Browns if they use this to come together as a team.
His play, his actions and his postgame interview tell me the Browns have the upper hand in this series FINALLY. Hopefully they hold onto the hope that he’s a playoff NFL QB
We beat the Steelers up Thursday I think it carries over in a couple weeks. That’s our key game left
His play, his actions and his postgame interview tell me the Browns have the upper hand in this series FINALLY. How long the Steelers hold onto Mason and if they don’t so they find someone better.
We beat the Steelers up Thursday I think it carries over in a couple weeks. That’s our key game left
I'll be honest, I don't see this team making the playoffs, even with this weak schedule the rest of the way out. They dug themselves too deep of a hole, IMO, and now have to go the rest of the way without their best defensive player.
That said, I want this next Steelers game sooooo bad I can taste it. I want Mason Rudolph laid the fuck out.
-
@poeticg you're a fucking moron and you give Browns fans a bad name
-
@poeticg said:
You're a fucking fuck you fuck. And it's your boyfriend that's the moron.
Why do you assume Woody is a homosexual?
Did he post hundreds of videos of the same man on this board in a relatively short time period, like some lovestruck stalker?
-
@poeticg said:
You're Mason Rudolph and he's your Pouncy. As always there to there to clean up for you when you slip into some shit you can't handle by yourself.
"there to there to clean up..." does not make any sense.
I'm just here to give you a helping hand, buddy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login