Skip to content

Freddie Dealing with Myles

The Browns Board
57 18 1.4k
  • Every one of the hits that players take without a helmet on are worse than the one that blitzen took. When a player is wearing the helmet it has weight behind it. I keep hearing Myles used a deadly weapon in his "attack"...  swinging an empty helmet is like a gun without bullets in it.

  • I might be insane for thinking this, but I have this weird feeling that this incident will actually draw the team together.

    Mason Rudolph getting away scot-free might actually benefit the Browns if they use this to come together as a team. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I might be insane for thinking this, but I have this weird feeling that this incident will actually draw the team together.

    Mason Rudolph getting away scot-free might actually benefit the Browns if they use this to come together as a team. 

    I stated this a little differently elsewhere. It's an opportunity  for the rest of the team to get better collectively without a "star" to attract extra attention from offenses. Now they all have to play up to their billing!. They can be far better next year after he returns than before he was suspended.

  • Every one of the hits that players take without a helmet on are worse than the one that blitzen took. When a player is wearing the helmet it has weight behind it. I keep hearing Myles used a deadly weapon in his "attack"...  swinging an empty helmet is like a gun without bullets in it.

    @poeticg said:

    Every one of the hits that players take without a helmet on are worse than the one that blitzen took. When a player is wearing the helmet it has weight behind it. I keep hearing Myles used a deadly weapon in his "attack"...  swinging an empty helmet is like a gun without bullets in it.

    Just stop. You sound as idiotic as Carmen Policy telling people that beer bottles don't pack much of a wallop when chucked at referees.

  • @poeticg said:

    Every one of the hits that players take without a helmet on are worse than the one that blitzen took. When a player is wearing the helmet it has weight behind it. I keep hearing Myles used a deadly weapon in his "attack"...  swinging an empty helmet is like a gun without bullets in it.

    Just stop. You sound as idiotic as Carmen Policy telling people that beer bottles don't pack much of a wallop when chucked at referees.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Just stop. You sound as idiotic as Carmen Policy telling people that beer bottles don't pack much of a wallop when chucked at referees.

    So the position you are gonna take is a helmet swung is more dangerous being speared by someone wearing the same helmet? Okay, who's idiotic now?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Just stop. You sound as idiotic as Carmen Policy telling people that beer bottles don't pack much of a wallop when chucked at referees.

    So the position you are gonna take is a helmet swung is more dangerous being speared by someone wearing the same helmet? Okay, who's idiotic now?

    @poeticg said:

    So the position you are gonna take is a helmet swung is more dangerous being speared by someone wearing the same helmet? Okay, who's idiotic now?

    You. 

    When you are involved in a game of "Who is the idiot?" you are always the winner. 

  • @poeticg said:

    You. Make. No. Sense. 

    When you are involved in a game of "Who's the faggot?" you always open your mouth as wide as possible.

    You kiss your wife/cousin with that mouth? 

  • @poeticg said:

    Every one of the hits that players take without a helmet on are worse than the one that blitzen took. When a player is wearing the helmet it has weight behind it. I keep hearing Myles used a deadly weapon in his "attack"...  swinging an empty helmet is like a gun without bullets in it.

    Just stop. You sound as idiotic as Carmen Policy telling people that beer bottles don't pack much of a wallop when chucked at referees.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Just stop. You sound as idiotic as Carmen Policy telling people that beer bottles don't pack much of a wallop when chucked at referees.

    Well, plastic bottles don't if they're empty. Yeah- was at Bottlegate. Different story when they're throwing fully loaded 16 ouncers out of the upper deck.   

  • @poeticg said:

    Oh, does that offend you snowflake?

    Why would you being married to your cousin offend me?

    I've been to Alliance from time to time. Your marriage is par for the course for Alliance. 

  • When the Browns go 9-7 or 8-8 and are a game out of the playoffs.  That’s the lesson.

    He let his team down. He knows it too and some of the leaders on team have already expressed this as well.

    Based on his actions over the past three years can we honestly say he’s Suh, Harrison, Burfict. I don’t think so.  

    Freddie’s got to pound out the stupidity on this team.  The late hits on the QB the presnap penalties, guys not lining up correctly. Sit them down.  This is one of the most talented Browns team ever but perhaps one of the most undisciplined and really a team that has probably one of the lower football IQs of any NFL team 

  • I might be insane for thinking this, but I have this weird feeling that this incident will actually draw the team together.

    Mason Rudolph getting away scot-free might actually benefit the Browns if they use this to come together as a team. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I might be insane for thinking this, but I have this weird feeling that this incident will actually draw the team together.

    Mason Rudolph getting away scot-free might actually benefit the Browns if they use this to come together as a team. 

    His play, his actions and his postgame interview tell me the Browns have the upper hand in this series FINALLY.  Hopefully they hold onto the hope that he’s a playoff NFL QB

    We beat the Steelers up Thursday I think it carries over in a couple weeks.  That’s our key game left 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I might be insane for thinking this, but I have this weird feeling that this incident will actually draw the team together.

    Mason Rudolph getting away scot-free might actually benefit the Browns if they use this to come together as a team. 

    His play, his actions and his postgame interview tell me the Browns have the upper hand in this series FINALLY.  Hopefully they hold onto the hope that he’s a playoff NFL QB

    We beat the Steelers up Thursday I think it carries over in a couple weeks.  That’s our key game left 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    His play, his actions and his postgame interview tell me the Browns have the upper hand in this series FINALLY.  How long the Steelers hold onto Mason and if they don’t so they find someone better. 

    We beat the Steelers up Thursday I think it carries over in a couple weeks.  That’s our key game left 

    I'll be honest, I don't see this team making the playoffs, even with this weak schedule the rest of the way out. They dug themselves too deep of a hole, IMO, and now have to go the rest of the way without their best defensive player.

    That said, I want this next Steelers game sooooo bad I can taste it. I want Mason Rudolph laid the fuck out. 

  • @poeticg you're a fucking moron and you give Browns fans a bad name

  • @poeticg said:

    You're a fucking fuck you fuck. And it's your boyfriend that's the moron.

    Why do you assume Woody is a homosexual?

    Did he post hundreds of videos of the same man on this board in a relatively short time period, like some lovestruck stalker? 

  • @poeticg said:

    You're Mason Rudolph and he's your Pouncy. As always there to there to clean up for you when you slip into some shit you can't handle by yourself. 

    "there to there to clean up..." does not make any sense. 

    I'm just here to give you a helping hand, buddy. 

  • @poeticg said:

    You're so helpful... so long as it's not something insightful or football related. Preciatecha.

    But you are the person almost universally thought of as this board's village idiot... Weird, huh? 

  • @poeticg said:

    You're so helpful... so long as it's not something insightful or football related. Preciatecha.

    But you are the person almost universally thought of as this board's village idiot... Weird, huh? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    But you are the person almost universally thought of as this board's village idiot... Weird, huh? 

    Since we all know you're either a troll or a closet Steeler fan, here a link for you to go support your boy. 

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/fans-gofundme-helps-pay-pounceys-fine-after-skirmish/ar-BBWP4uV?ocid=spartanntp

    Which you won't though because just like Steeler Fans; You're all talk. 

  • I might be insane for thinking this, but I have this weird feeling that this incident will actually draw the team together.

    Mason Rudolph getting away scot-free might actually benefit the Browns if they use this to come together as a team. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I might be insane for thinking this, but I have this weird feeling that this incident will actually draw the team together.

    Mason Rudolph getting away scot-free might actually benefit the Browns if they use this to come together as a team. 

    fucking right 

    We will rape the hell out of them in 2 weeks and make them like it 

  • SiriusXM NFL Radio@SiriusXMNFL
    "When I watch the Cleveland Browns, I see a lot of stuff being allowed to happen...clown shoes, visors...Myles Garrett hitting the QB low, hitting the QB in the head. It's happening too much, it's not just a fluke"

    - Todd Haley reacts to the brawl last night

    ⬇️AUDIO⬇️