Skip to content

Freddie Dealing with Myles

The Browns Board
57 18 1.4k
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @poeticg said:

    You're a fucking fuck you fuck. And it's your boyfriend that's the moron.

    Why do you assume Woody is a homosexual?

    Did he post hundreds of videos of the same man on this board in a relatively short time period, like some lovestruck stalker? 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @poeticg said:

    You're Mason Rudolph and he's your Pouncy. As always there to there to clean up for you when you slip into some shit you can't handle by yourself. 

    "there to there to clean up..." does not make any sense. 

    I'm just here to give you a helping hand, buddy. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @poeticg said:

    You're so helpful... so long as it's not something insightful or football related. Preciatecha.

    But you are the person almost universally thought of as this board's village idiot... Weird, huh? 

  • @poeticg said:

    You're so helpful... so long as it's not something insightful or football related. Preciatecha.

    But you are the person almost universally thought of as this board's village idiot... Weird, huh? 

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @dutch-oven said:

    But you are the person almost universally thought of as this board's village idiot... Weird, huh? 

    Since we all know you're either a troll or a closet Steeler fan, here a link for you to go support your boy. 

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/fans-gofundme-helps-pay-pounceys-fine-after-skirmish/ar-BBWP4uV?ocid=spartanntp

    Which you won't though because just like Steeler Fans; You're all talk. 

  • I might be insane for thinking this, but I have this weird feeling that this incident will actually draw the team together.

    Mason Rudolph getting away scot-free might actually benefit the Browns if they use this to come together as a team. 

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @dutch-oven said:

    I might be insane for thinking this, but I have this weird feeling that this incident will actually draw the team together.

    Mason Rudolph getting away scot-free might actually benefit the Browns if they use this to come together as a team. 

    fucking right 

    We will rape the hell out of them in 2 weeks and make them like it 

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #32
    SiriusXM NFL Radio@SiriusXMNFL
    "When I watch the Cleveland Browns, I see a lot of stuff being allowed to happen...clown shoes, visors...Myles Garrett hitting the QB low, hitting the QB in the head. It's happening too much, it's not just a fluke"

    - Todd Haley reacts to the brawl last night

    ⬇️AUDIO⬇️
  • @poeticg said:

    You're a fucking fuck you fuck. And it's your boyfriend that's the moron.

    Why do you assume Woody is a homosexual?

    Did he post hundreds of videos of the same man on this board in a relatively short time period, like some lovestruck stalker? 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @dutch-oven said:

    Why do you assume Woody is a homosexual?

    Did he post hundreds of videos of the same man on this board in a relatively short time period, like some lovestruck stalker? 

    Yes.  Yes he did.  Jabrill Peppers. (I assume you were being sarcastic with your comment)

  • @dutch-oven said:

    But you are the person almost universally thought of as this board's village idiot... Weird, huh? 

    Since we all know you're either a troll or a closet Steeler fan, here a link for you to go support your boy. 

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/fans-gofundme-helps-pay-pounceys-fine-after-skirmish/ar-BBWP4uV?ocid=spartanntp

    Which you won't though because just like Steeler Fans; You're all talk. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @poeticg said:

    Since we all know you're either a troll or a closet Steeler fan, here a link for you to go support your boy. 

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/fans-gofundme-helps-pay-pounceys-fine-after-skirmish/ar-BBWP4uV?ocid=spartanntp

    Which you won't though because just like Steeler Fans; You're all talk. 

    How cute, you have a buddy in flyingfooldoug. I guess the old saying "idiot birds of a feather idiotically flock together" really is true. 

    And I was the guy who bet you a $1000 that the Browns wouldn't draft Saquon Barkley after you bored us to death with months of barely veiled sexual longing for the RB out of Penn State, but no matter how many times you GUARANTEED that the Browns would draft him, when push came to shove, you wanted nothing to do with the bet I presented to you. I'm sorry, who is all talk? 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Why do you assume Woody is a homosexual?

    Did he post hundreds of videos of the same man on this board in a relatively short time period, like some lovestruck stalker? 

    Yes.  Yes he did.  Jabrill Peppers. (I assume you were being sarcastic with your comment)

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @the-gipper said:

    Yes.  Yes he did.  Jabrill Peppers. (I assume you were being sarcastic with your comment)

    Ooh, good point. Woody was a bit obsessed with Jabrill. 

    Of course, nothing like PoG "I'd have Saquon's babies" obsessed, but still, Woody laid his Jabrill love on thick. 

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Ha, after PG the least objective person here is Gipper. Especially if has anything to do with Michigan/OSU (excluding the crazies on the poli board).

    This revisionist history is just the latest example. The idea that I was anywhere near PG is just fucking laughable.

    Oh well, nothing new with him I guess. He's made batshit claims before so I can't be surprised.

  • Ha, after PG the least objective person here is Gipper. Especially if has anything to do with Michigan/OSU (excluding the crazies on the poli board).

    This revisionist history is just the latest example. The idea that I was anywhere near PG is just fucking laughable.

    Oh well, nothing new with him I guess. He's made batshit claims before so I can't be surprised.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @mld-woody said:

    Ha, after PG the least objective person here is Gipper. Especially if has anything to do with Michigan/OSU (excluding the crazies on the poli board).

    This revisionist history is just the latest example. The idea that I was anywhere near PG is just fucking laughable.

    Oh well, nothing new with him I guess. He's made batshit claims before so I can't be surprised.

    Oh...you may not have been "near" PoG.....but you definitely were in second place.....and third place was a blip on the horizon.  And everyone here knows it, except maybe you because you seem to have little insight into your own character. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Ha, after PG the least objective person here is Gipper. Especially if has anything to do with Michigan/OSU (excluding the crazies on the poli board).

    This revisionist history is just the latest example. The idea that I was anywhere near PG is just fucking laughable.

    Oh well, nothing new with him I guess. He's made batshit claims before so I can't be surprised.

    Oh...you may not have been "near" PoG.....but you definitely were in second place.....and third place was a blip on the horizon.  And everyone here knows it, except maybe you because you seem to have little insight into your own character. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @the-gipper said:

    Oh...you may not have been "near" PoG.....but you definitely were in second place.....and third place was a blip on the horizon.  And everyone here knows it, except maybe you because you seem to have little insight into your own character. 

    Two words: Derrick Henry. I want 3rd place on the radar dammit, not some damn blip!?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Oh...you may not have been "near" PoG.....but you definitely were in second place.....and third place was a blip on the horizon.  And everyone here knows it, except maybe you because you seem to have little insight into your own character. 

    Two words: Derrick Henry. I want 3rd place on the radar dammit, not some damn blip!?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @texasag1969 said:

    Two words: Derrick Henry. I want 3rd place on the radar dammit, not some damn blip!?

    ? Allow me to dub you a Stage 4 Stalker in regards to one Derrick Henry. You aren't anyone's blip on the radar concerning your love of him! 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Oh...you may not have been "near" PoG.....but you definitely were in second place.....and third place was a blip on the horizon.  And everyone here knows it, except maybe you because you seem to have little insight into your own character. 

    Two words: Derrick Henry. I want 3rd place on the radar dammit, not some damn blip!?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @texasag1969 said:

    Two words: Derrick Henry. I want 3rd place on the radar dammit, not some damn blip!?

    Yes....I do think you deserve the Bronze medal!  😆

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Two words: Derrick Henry. I want 3rd place on the radar dammit, not some damn blip!?

    ? Allow me to dub you a Stage 4 Stalker in regards to one Derrick Henry. You aren't anyone's blip on the radar concerning your love of him! 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @dutch-oven said:

    ? Allow me to dub you a Stage 4 Stalker in regards to one Derrick Henry. You aren't anyone's blip on the radar concerning your love of him! 

    Thank you.?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Two words: Derrick Henry. I want 3rd place on the radar dammit, not some damn blip!?

    Yes....I do think you deserve the Bronze medal!  😆

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @the-gipper said:

    Yes....I do think you deserve the Bronze medal!  😆

    Goodie-goes well with a star I have.???

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yes....I do think you deserve the Bronze medal!  😆

    Goodie-goes well with a star I have.???

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @texasag1969 said:

    Goodie-goes well with a star I have.???

    Oh!  You've kept the stickers you got in first grade? 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Goodie-goes well with a star I have.???

    Oh!  You've kept the stickers you got in first grade? 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @the-gipper said:

    Oh!  You've kept the stickers you got in first grade? 

    Were stickers even invented back when you guys were in first grade?

    I figured you guys would have received a 3 cent gift card to Woolworth's. ?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Goodie-goes well with a star I have.???

    Oh!  You've kept the stickers you got in first grade? 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #45

    @the-gipper said:

    Oh!  You've kept the stickers you got in first grade? 

    And a Silver Medal for Second Place? for me, DieHard and Canton Mike-Southeast Asian War Games.?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Oh!  You've kept the stickers you got in first grade? 

    Were stickers even invented back when you guys were in first grade?

    I figured you guys would have received a 3 cent gift card to Woolworth's. ?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @dutch-oven said:

    Were stickers even invented back when you guys were in first grade?

    I figured you guys would have received a 3 cent gift card to Woolworth's. ?

    Never heard of anyone ever getting gift cards.   That would have been considered too generous, even a 3 cent one.  (and, by the way...you COULD actually buy something for 3 cents when I was in first grade!)