The Man in the High Castle
-
I have completed watching the fourth and final season of The Man in the High Castle.
Let's just say that I have enjoyed this series throughout its whole run.....until the very end basically. The ending was wholly unfullfiling, in my opinion.
I don't want to give any spoilers out at this point for it. I will just say that it seemed like they had no clue how to give it a proper, fulfulling ending.
You can find it on Amazon Prime. Maybe after a few days, when a few of you have had a chance to see it, we can talk.
-
I see that no one has commented on this. Nobody watch it?
-
I see that no one has commented on this. Nobody watch it?
I see that no one has commented on this. Nobody watch it?
I watched the first season it didn't really grab me though I thought it was pretty interesting. The ridiculous ending didn't leave me jonesing for a season 2 but it's still on my list oh, other things have just come up before it. Including Rescue Me. Four more episodes of that and then who knows what we will watch.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login