Dems
-
-
I think this clears the hoop of not being posted before-
but in the theme you have up there a bit regarding voter pushback on impeachment for everyones favorite!
-

-
the obaMao legacy - severe corruption and hatred, fraud and aggression from the left, by corrupt haters embedded deep into our government.
Yep, America is at a crossroads, and the dems seem so much like pre-WWII nazis. It really is an assault on everything wonderful that America is.
all for permanent control over America's wealth. And it seems there is absolutely nothing they won't do, if they inevitably have to, to get it.
They are already inciting violence, extremely fraudulent character assassination and investigations on fake charges, applauding brownshirt violence against any conservative anywhere, using every bit of the law/leftwing corrupt judges, to win for themselves and make conservatives lose, attacks on American morality, using public schools as indoctrination centers (another pre-WWII nazi reference), planning to double the size of the supreme court to stack it when they get the chance, declaring war on the electoral college,
well, the list goes on.
two dems in congress are actually considering bolting to the republican party. there is not a real legit democratic party anymore. It's a huge upswelling of corruption...for permanent power over America's wealth.
Like the weathermen discussing putting millions of Americans to death. They are mentally sick.
It's like a socialist zombie apocalypse.
Cool. I spelled it right the first time. lol
-
AOC rails against Buttigieg for being 'funded by billionaires' after accepting campaign donation from Tom Steyer
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., criticized South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg over the weekend for holding a fundraiser at what has been called the "billionaire wine cave," but she wasn't exactly up front about the campaign contribution she received from billionaire Democratic donor and current 2020 candidate Tom Steyer.
-
What I would like to know, is how did the doctors manage to implant 2 butt cheeks on that woman’s face?
That is...frightening.
-
-
That movie fucked me up as a youngster.
-
I saw it way too young, like 8-10 years old.That probably helped shape my psyche in random ways that aren't great
-
That movie fucked me up as a youngster.
That movie fucked me up as a youngster.
I'm drawing a blank what movie is it?
I should probably know this...
WSS
-
That movie fucked me up as a youngster.
I'm drawing a blank what movie is it?
I should probably know this...
WSS
I'm drawing a blank what movie is it?
I should probably know this...
WSS
Eraserhead by David Lynch
-
What I would like to know, is how did the doctors manage to implant 2 butt cheeks on that woman’s face?
She talks out of her ass so it works for her.
-
I'm drawing a blank what movie is it?
I should probably know this...
WSS
Eraserhead by David Lynch
Eraserhead by David Lynch
Wow! Yes it was I haven't seen that fucker since I was in college. I always thought David Lynch was a pretentious no-talent piece of shit until I saw the Elephant Man which was actually great.
WSS
-
Just one example of TDS. This type of petty bulshit should be apparent to even, well you know who.
-
-
Eraserhead by David Lynch
Wow! Yes it was I haven't seen that fucker since I was in college. I always thought David Lynch was a pretentious no-talent piece of shit until I saw the Elephant Man which was actually great.
WSS
Wow! Yes it was I haven't seen that fucker since I was in college. I always thought David Lynch was a pretentious no-talent piece of shit until I saw the Elephant Man which was actually great.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



