Dems
-
-
-
-
Love Matt Gaetz!
-
-
Just another dog and pony show by the democrats. Did we already forget about the kavanaugh dog and pony show?
They are the worst people in the world and I can't in good conscience ever vote for a Democrat again.
-
Just another dog and pony show by the democrats. Did we already forget about the kavanaugh dog and pony show?
They are the worst people in the world and I can't in good conscience ever vote for a Democrat again.
Just another dog and pony show by the democrats. Did we already forget about the kavanaugh dog and pony show?
They are the worst people in the world and I can't in good conscience ever vote for a Democrat again.
Ditto,
And I have in the past..
-
Pa. Rep. Movita Johnson-Harrell, charged with stealing more than $500,000 from her own charity, will resign
HARRISBURG — State Rep. Movita Johnson-Harrell, a West Philadelphia Democrat, said Wednesday that she would resign after prosecutors charged her with stealing more than $500,000 from her own nonprofit and spending it on family vacations, designer clothing, furs, personal bills — and her bid for the legislature.
State Attorney General Josh Shapiro said Johnson-Harrell engaged in “brazen corruption” and systematically tried to cover up her crimes by falsifying records and financial statements.
Prosecutors said Johnson-Harrell used Motivations Education & Consultation Associates (MECA) — a nonprofit she established more than a decade ago to assist people struggling with mental illness, addiction, and homelessness — for profligate spending and personal gain.
-
Just another dog and pony show by the democrats. Did we already forget about the kavanaugh dog and pony show?
They are the worst people in the world and I can't in good conscience ever vote for a Democrat again.
Ditto,
And I have in the past..
Ditto,
And I have in the past..
Same here and there are probably a few who are decent people but when you have to bend over for the lunatic some hard left I think it destroys whatever credibility you might have.
I think the Kavanaugh accusation was some of the most egregious bullshit I have ever heard in my life and even I am shocked that the Liberals claim to believe it.
WSS
-
-
is the entire democratic bigwig assembly involved in global corruption? that would explain a lot.
I don't see how any honest American can vote for any of them in 2020.
-
is the entire democratic bigwig assembly involved in global corruption? that would explain a lot.
I don't see how any honest American can vote for any of them in 2020.
-
-
Pete Buttigieg earns 3 'Pinocchios' over claim he slashed black poverty rate 'by more than half' in South Bend, Ind.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login




