Brady Quinn will FAIL
-
I dont really mean this or even think this. After the election last night and BQ supplanting DA I feel like i need something to argue over.
Here are the reasons he will fail.
I dont know how he will play in the NFL
He is good looking
EAS and Subway pressured Savage and Lerner by sending Goons to "talk" to them.
He is a Domer and not a Buckeye
I disagree with Greythan on almost everything so I dont want to start agreeing with him now
Lumbergh secretly is practising voodoo rituals..... (kidding LUms)
The center LIkes DA's large man hands versus Brady's.....
STallworth was pro BQ and was just holding out
BE secretely still harbors hate for ND and his college days so he has been dropping passes to expose BQ for a crappy domer
RAC told me so secretly
-
According to Cowherd good looking QB's are more successful, maybe thats why I hate the moron ? No I just hate him cause its fun. Cowherd not Quinn.
-
Actually here are some serious reasons why BQ may have problems.
Key injuries to skill players IE: stallworth, Sanders and steptoe are not quality recievers? who knows maybe BQ chemistry and timing will be better with them. He did play with them in preseason.
The running game does not improve: Jamals 66 yds per game average and 3 total tds over 8 games is miserable
Steinbach needs to play, without Tucker for the rest of the season pluggin in backup tackles on both spots would be VERY bad for us
BE: if he continues to drop we only have ONE consistent reciever who happens to be a tight end.
Playcalling becoming extremely predictable, run, run, pass is not very hard to guess.
All of these things compound on our defense being out on the field longer and fatigue factor playing out in the second half and especially the 4th quarter.
-
Can we get the title of the thread changed to "Osusev is a homo" ?
-
Queen failed all right, but mainly because he sucked, not necessarily for any of the above listed reasons. He just sucked.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login