David Njoku
-
I’d bring him back this week, even if it was just for Redzone plays. At least he is a jump ball threat (if he doesn’t get undercut...)
I’d bring him back this week, even if it was just for Redzone plays. At least he is a jump ball threat (if he doesn’t get undercut...)
Still shocked that nothing was called on that dirty play. He got concussed and broke his hand and flag wasn't even thrown. Dude was my starting TE in fantasy.
-
I’d bring him back this week, even if it was just for Redzone plays. At least he is a jump ball threat (if he doesn’t get undercut...)
Still shocked that nothing was called on that dirty play. He got concussed and broke his hand and flag wasn't even thrown. Dude was my starting TE in fantasy.
the only defenseless wide receivers are apparently with Troy Vincent's, Goodhell's, and some NFL refs' favorite
Superbowl $$$$$$$$$$$ making teams.
-
the only defenseless wide receivers are apparently with Troy Vincent's, Goodhell's, and some NFL refs' favorite
Superbowl $$$$$$$$$$$ making teams.
the only defenseless wide receivers are apparently with Troy Vincent's, Goodhell's, and some NFL refs' favorite
Superbowl $$$$$$$$$$$ making teams.
It's insane how terrible the rules and the refs are. I personally think the defenseless rule is a crock of shit but apparently the rules don't apply/help the Browns. Another example is when Baker got drilled in the head and those assholes had to balls to pick the flag up but when it's someone like Tom Brady happens to gets hit in the shoulder pads and it's an automatic 15. Complete an utter Bull-shit.
-
Browns' David Njoku designated to return from injured reserve, will practice Wednesday
The Cleveland Browns have designated tight end David Njoku to return from injured reserve. The team had already cleared a roster spot Tuesday when safety Morgan Burnett was placed on injured reserve with an achilles injury so it suggests that he will play this weekend.
Njoku will return to practice Wednesday but his status for Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins is unclear.
"We have to get him on the football field and see where he is. I do not know that to be fact right now. I would like to see where he is at conditioning, physically and mentally. There are a lot of things that go into that," head coach Freddie Kitchens said Monday.
The Browns have 21 days to activate Njoku or he must return to the injured reserve for the remainder of the season.
The No. 29 overall selection in the 2017 NFL Draft suffered a fractured wrist in Week 2 against the New York Jets. He was added to the injured reserve four days later. In those two games prior to injury, he recorded four receptions for 37 yards and a touchdown.
Njoku recorded 88 receptions for 1,025 yards and eight touchdowns through his first two seasons. His contribution to the pass attack nearly doubled last season and his commitment to blocking had increased in the offseason prior to the 2019 regular season. He is close to becoming the well-rounded tight end that Freddie Kitchens' offense desperately needs. Undrafted rookie tight end Stephen Carlson made what turned out to be the game-clinching touchdown reception on Thursday Night Football against the Steelers.
Cleveland -- winners of their last two -- has run their offense through the tight ends and running backs despite the presence of star wide receivers Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry. The team has so many offensive weapons that is reasonable to question how all of them will get the touches they deserve. Running back Nick Chubb became the first NFL player to 1,000 rushing yards this season and fellow running back Kareem Hunt has been creatively integrated into the offense as well since returning from suspension two games ago.
Burnett played a big part in the Thursday Night Football victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers, who he had played for the previous season.
The league allows teams to activate two players from the injured reserve each year. Cleveland has now exhausted their two exemptions after the return of offensive guard Drew Forbes, who was announced Nov. 14, and now Njoku, which means that players like outside linebacker Christian Kirksey are officially done for the season.
-
-
-
-
-
Finally! It looks like Chief David Njoku just might be active against the Bengals. Then we'll really get to see this offense shine. He's our big target. With Landry and OBJ both standing at 5'11 or 5'10, Njoku give defense's a BIG PROBLEM to worry about come gameday. It's on like donkey kong now brother. Gotta win out and we just pulled out the big guns. DAWG CHECK!!!
-
Sounds to me that this will be his last game in orange and brown. Dorsey isn’t real keen on his fundamentals, especially blocking.
He’s a goner -
Zombo said:
He's on a very friendly contract next year. Maybe he will outlast Dorsey:
Two NFL sources told me last night that they expect more than just a head coaching change in Cleveland.
--Michael Lombardi
I doubt Lombardi would ever make something up to make the team that fired him look bad.

-
LOLBardi is as bad a source as he is a talent evaluator.
-
Finally! It looks like Chief David Njoku just might be active against the Bengals. Then we'll really get to see this offense shine. He's our big target. With Landry and OBJ both standing at 5'11 or 5'10, Njoku give defense's a BIG PROBLEM to worry about come gameday. It's on like donkey kong now brother. Gotta win out and we just pulled out the big guns. DAWG CHECK!!!
Finally! It looks like Chief David Njoku just might be active against the Bengals. Then we'll really get to see this offense shine. He's our big target. With Landry and OBJ both standing at 5'11 or 5'10, Njoku give defense's a BIG PROBLEM to worry about come gameday. It's on like donkey kong now brother. Gotta win out and we just pulled out the big guns. DAWG CHECK!!!
-
-
Sounds to me that this will be his last game in orange and brown. Dorsey isn’t real keen on his fundamentals, especially blocking.
He’s a gonerSounds to me that this will be his last game in orange and brown. Dorsey isn’t real keen on his fundamentals, especially blocking.
He’s a gonerJust as the sun rises He’s good for a drop, a crucial missed block and dumb penalty each game. The size and speed are obvious. We need a football guy though
-
Sounds to me that this will be his last game in orange and brown. Dorsey isn’t real keen on his fundamentals, especially blocking.
He’s a gonerJust as the sun rises He’s good for a drop, a crucial missed block and dumb penalty each game. The size and speed are obvious. We need a football guy though
Just as the sun rises He’s good for a drop, a crucial missed block and dumb penalty each game. The size and speed are obvious. We need a football guy though
When you drop one for a turnover, then the coach gives you hell for it.... probably a bad idea to bitch back. If Fat Freddy returns, it’s a lock Dave won’t be here. Doubtful regardless.
-
I would take a 4th round pick for Njoku
I’ll pass on that. This entire offense this season has been putrid. I’ll hold on to one of my former 1st rounders and figure out how to use a big body, athletic player.
But I’m not a worthless head coach who can’t figure out how to use my players either.
-
I would take a 4th round pick for Njoku
I’ll pass on that. This entire offense this season has been putrid. I’ll hold on to one of my former 1st rounders and figure out how to use a big body, athletic player.
But I’m not a worthless head coach who can’t figure out how to use my players either.
I’ll pass on that. This entire offense this season has been putrid. I’ll hold on to one of my former 1st rounders and figure out how to use a big body, athletic player.
But I’m not a worthless head coach who can’t figure out how to use my players either.
Do we have any ideas why Njoku is a healthy scratch? Wtf is going on? Higgins too?
-
I would take a 4th round pick for Njoku
I’ll pass on that. This entire offense this season has been putrid. I’ll hold on to one of my former 1st rounders and figure out how to use a big body, athletic player.
But I’m not a worthless head coach who can’t figure out how to use my players either.
I’ll pass on that. This entire offense this season has been putrid. I’ll hold on to one of my former 1st rounders and figure out how to use a big body, athletic player.
But I’m not a worthless head coach who can’t figure out how to use my players either.
He’s Either Hurt...he’s unused...or ineffective.
sooner or later big body athlete needs to convert God given talent to first round production.
-
I’ll pass on that. This entire offense this season has been putrid. I’ll hold on to one of my former 1st rounders and figure out how to use a big body, athletic player.
But I’m not a worthless head coach who can’t figure out how to use my players either.
Do we have any ideas why Njoku is a healthy scratch? Wtf is going on? Higgins too?
Do we have any ideas why Njoku is a healthy scratch? Wtf is going on? Higgins too?
Higgins is the true mystery. He served as a security blanket all last year. We have guys like K Hodge getting his touches
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
