Skip to content

David Njoku

The Browns Board
45 17 1.6k 1
  • Sounds to me that this will be his last game in orange and brown. Dorsey isn’t real keen on his fundamentals, especially blocking. 
    He’s a goner

  • Zombo said:

    He's on a very friendly contract next year. Maybe he will outlast Dorsey:

    Two NFL sources told me last night that they expect more than just a head coaching change in Cleveland.

    --Michael Lombardi

    I doubt Lombardi would ever make something up to make the team that fired him look bad. 😉

  • LOLBardi is as bad a source as he is a talent evaluator.

  • Finally! It looks like Chief David Njoku just might be active against the Bengals. Then we'll really get to see this offense shine. He's our big target. With Landry and OBJ both standing at 5'11 or 5'10, Njoku give defense's a BIG PROBLEM to worry about come gameday. It's on like donkey kong now brother. Gotta win out and we just pulled out the big guns. DAWG CHECK!!!

    https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/12/david-njoku-hungry-to-face-the-bengals-sunday-and-expects-to-be-active-olivier-vernon-idle-friday-but-hopeful.html

    @poeticg said:

    Finally! It looks like Chief David Njoku just might be active against the Bengals. Then we'll really get to see this offense shine. He's our big target. With Landry and OBJ both standing at 5'11 or 5'10, Njoku give defense's a BIG PROBLEM to worry about come gameday. It's on like donkey kong now brother. Gotta win out and we just pulled out the big guns. DAWG CHECK!!!

    https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/12/david-njoku-hungry-to-face-the-bengals-sunday-and-expects-to-be-active-olivier-vernon-idle-friday-but-hopeful.html

  • @orion said:

    I forget, did we ever find out exactly what we got for him?

    Browns receive:   2021 undisclosed draft pick

    Eagles receive:   DE/LB Genard Avery

    I read somewhere it’s a 4th rounder

    @hx214 said:

    I read somewhere it’s a 4th rounder

    I would take a 4th round pick for Njoku 

  • Sounds to me that this will be his last game in orange and brown. Dorsey isn’t real keen on his fundamentals, especially blocking. 
    He’s a goner

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Sounds to me that this will be his last game in orange and brown. Dorsey isn’t real keen on his fundamentals, especially blocking. 
    He’s a goner

    Just as the sun rises He’s good for a drop, a crucial missed block and dumb penalty each game.  The size and speed are obvious.  We need a football guy though 

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Sounds to me that this will be his last game in orange and brown. Dorsey isn’t real keen on his fundamentals, especially blocking. 
    He’s a goner

    Just as the sun rises He’s good for a drop, a crucial missed block and dumb penalty each game.  The size and speed are obvious.  We need a football guy though 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Just as the sun rises He’s good for a drop, a crucial missed block and dumb penalty each game.  The size and speed are obvious.  We need a football guy though 

    When you drop one for a turnover, then the coach gives you hell for it.... probably a bad idea to bitch back. If Fat Freddy returns, it’s a lock Dave won’t be here. Doubtful regardless. 

  • @hx214 said:

    I read somewhere it’s a 4th rounder

    I would take a 4th round pick for Njoku 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I would take a 4th round pick for Njoku 

    I’ll pass on that. This entire offense this season has been putrid. I’ll hold on to one of my former 1st rounders and figure out how to use a big body, athletic player. 
     

    But I’m not a worthless head coach who can’t figure out how to use my players either. 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    I would take a 4th round pick for Njoku 

    I’ll pass on that. This entire offense this season has been putrid. I’ll hold on to one of my former 1st rounders and figure out how to use a big body, athletic player. 
     

    But I’m not a worthless head coach who can’t figure out how to use my players either. 

    @hx214 said:

    I’ll pass on that. This entire offense this season has been putrid. I’ll hold on to one of my former 1st rounders and figure out how to use a big body, athletic player. 
     

    But I’m not a worthless head coach who can’t figure out how to use my players either. 

    Do we have any ideas why Njoku is a healthy scratch? Wtf is going on? Higgins too? 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    I would take a 4th round pick for Njoku 

    I’ll pass on that. This entire offense this season has been putrid. I’ll hold on to one of my former 1st rounders and figure out how to use a big body, athletic player. 
     

    But I’m not a worthless head coach who can’t figure out how to use my players either. 

    @hx214 said:

    I’ll pass on that. This entire offense this season has been putrid. I’ll hold on to one of my former 1st rounders and figure out how to use a big body, athletic player. 
     

    But I’m not a worthless head coach who can’t figure out how to use my players either. 

    He’s Either Hurt...he’s unused...or ineffective.

    sooner or later big body athlete needs to convert God given talent to first round production. 

  • @hx214 said:

    I’ll pass on that. This entire offense this season has been putrid. I’ll hold on to one of my former 1st rounders and figure out how to use a big body, athletic player. 
     

    But I’m not a worthless head coach who can’t figure out how to use my players either. 

    Do we have any ideas why Njoku is a healthy scratch? Wtf is going on? Higgins too? 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Do we have any ideas why Njoku is a healthy scratch? Wtf is going on? Higgins too? 

    Higgins is the true mystery.  He served as a security blanket all last year.  We have guys like K Hodge getting his touches

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Do we have any ideas why Njoku is a healthy scratch? Wtf is going on? Higgins too? 

    Higgins is the true mystery.  He served as a security blanket all last year.  We have guys like K Hodge getting his touches

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Higgins is the true mystery.  He served as a security blanket all last year.  We have guys like K Hodge getting his touches

    Yeah, but I THINK I understand this one. I think Higgins and Freddie got into it a while ago about Higgins being healthy and when he should have returned. Sounds like it just escalated. But why cut off your nose despite your face if you're Kitchens? Wouldn't that help your offense and your struggling QB to play Higgins and/or Njoku? 

  • Zombo said:

    He's on a very friendly contract next year. Maybe he will outlast Dorsey:

    Two NFL sources told me last night that they expect more than just a head coaching change in Cleveland.

    --Michael Lombardi

    Uhh,  if Lombardi says anything, expect the exact opposite.  

    Unless he is just talking about the DC.....that makes sense. 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Higgins is the true mystery.  He served as a security blanket all last year.  We have guys like K Hodge getting his touches

    Yeah, but I THINK I understand this one. I think Higgins and Freddie got into it a while ago about Higgins being healthy and when he should have returned. Sounds like it just escalated. But why cut off your nose despite your face if you're Kitchens? Wouldn't that help your offense and your struggling QB to play Higgins and/or Njoku? 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Yeah, but I THINK I understand this one. I think Higgins and Freddie got into it a while ago about Higgins being healthy and when he should have returned. Sounds like it just escalated. But why cut off your nose despite your face if you're Kitchens? Wouldn't that help your offense and your struggling QB to play Higgins and/or Njoku? 

    Exactly the type of pettiness that a one and done coach would exhibit.

    Its okay to punish but punish hard and then move on.  
     

    Another example of poor leadership here 

  • Zombo said:

    Two NFL sources told me last night that they expect more than just a head coaching change in Cleveland.

    --Michael Lombardi

    Ahh....the great Mike Lombotomy speaks.

  • Who knows what may happen, but I'm not hanging my hat on ANYTHING coming from Lombardi.

    Mike 

  • Anything coming out of the Lombardi camp comes with a heaping helping of sour grapes...

  • Higgins and Njoku should be out there. OBJ, Landry, Higgins, Njoku, Chubb and Hunt should all be back with a real OC and HC 2020. Fuck Freddie. His bullshit cost us the playoffs, with the Randall thing as well. Our safety getting canned because he spat some shit on twitter and Myles beating Rudolph with his helmet are all direct cause and effect of poor leadership. He's our coach until 4:30 tomorrow and then it's peace out Fucker. Thanks for nothing.

  • Higgins and Njoku should be out there. OBJ, Landry, Higgins, Njoku, Chubb and Hunt should all be back with a real OC and HC 2020. Fuck Freddie. His bullshit cost us the playoffs, with the Randall thing as well. Our safety getting canned because he spat some shit on twitter and Myles beating Rudolph with his helmet are all direct cause and effect of poor leadership. He's our coach until 4:30 tomorrow and then it's peace out Fucker. Thanks for nothing.

    @poeticg said:

    Higgins and Njoku should be out there. OBJ, Landry, Higgins, Njoku, Chubb and Hunt should all be back with a real OC and HC 2020. Fuck Freddie. His bullshit cost us the playoffs, with the Randall thing as well. Our safety getting canned because he spat some shit on twitter and Myles beating Rudolph with his helmet are all direct cause and effect of poor leadership. He's our coach until 4:30 tomorrow and then it's peace out Fucker. Thanks for nothing.

    I pretty much agree. The interesting part will be who wins. Dee Haslam likes McDaniels from NE. Her stupid fucking hillbilly cuck of a husband wants to keep fat Freddy. 

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Yeah, but I THINK I understand this one. I think Higgins and Freddie got into it a while ago about Higgins being healthy and when he should have returned. Sounds like it just escalated. But why cut off your nose despite your face if you're Kitchens? Wouldn't that help your offense and your struggling QB to play Higgins and/or Njoku? 

    Exactly the type of pettiness that a one and done coach would exhibit.

    Its okay to punish but punish hard and then move on.  
     

    Another example of poor leadership here 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Exactly the type of pettiness that a one and done coach would exhibit.

    Its okay to punish but punish hard and then move on.  
     

    Another example of poor leadership here 

    Hard to disagree with you here. Unless there was REALLY something bad the players did, but I highly doubt that.