Skip to content

Browns vs Dolphins Official Gameday thread

The Browns Board
45 21 1.4k
  • We need this game for so many reasons, and a win could do so much good, whereas a loss would be completely damning. Even missing so many of our talented players, we're still the vastly more talented team. We need to be able to prove that early, often, and without mercy. I'm serious, I would be VERY surprised if you didn't see a very motivated team that puts forth a physical effort. I want PHYSICAL, smash-mouth, and punishing football today. Running it down their throats, taking calculated deep shots, and smothering them with sound defense. In short, I want the best effing game we've played all year, and I actually want to start talking about FOOTBALL again. 

    We cannot fail today. It's just too important for so many reasons. For our home crowd, our fans everywhere, and especially for the healing of our team. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    We need this game for so many reasons, and a win could do so much good, whereas a loss would be completely damning. Even missing so many of our talented players, we're still the vastly more talented team. We need to be able to prove that early, often, and without mercy. I'm serious, I would be VERY surprised if you didn't see a very motivated team that puts forth a physical effort. I want PHYSICAL, smash-mouth, and punishing football today. Running it down their throats, taking calculated deep shots, and smothering them with sound defense. In short, I want the best effing game we've played all year, and I actually want to start talking about FOOTBALL again. 

    We cannot fail today. It's just too important for so many reasons. For our home crowd, our fans everywhere, and especially for the healing of our team. 

    Do you have a good streaming site for the game? In the past I have used reddit  buffstream but now my computer blocks it as a malicious website.

  • Game Team Captains--Landry/Schobert/T.Mitchell  Inactives-- Vernon/ E.Murray/ K.Lamm/ D.Forbes/ TE *Pharaoh Brown/ WR-Taywan Taylor/ CB-R.Jackson 

    D.Njoku will not play, but has practiced last week, but still on IR status..

    Congrats! to 3 PS squad guys that will dress & maybe play JT Hassell S/ LB Gustin Porter/ DT Brandin Bryant

    Other backups to watch? DT-Eli Ankou #91(has played well imo) DE-Bryan Cox jr. LB-Tre Davis  DimeBack- Juston Burris 

  • Why do I think that this is a game the Browns should roll in?    But then why do I think they won't?  That it will be a struggle for them...or even a loss?  

    Pure Pessimism?  No faith in Ferd?  Concern over repercussions over "the incident"....which should be a rallying event, but could be the opposite?  Concern over the absences from the DL?   I hate feeling pissed off about the way the Browns will perform even before kickoff, but I am.  

    Is that irrational?

  • Why do I think that this is a game the Browns should roll in?    But then why do I think they won't?  That it will be a struggle for them...or even a loss?  

    Pure Pessimism?  No faith in Ferd?  Concern over repercussions over "the incident"....which should be a rallying event, but could be the opposite?  Concern over the absences from the DL?   I hate feeling pissed off about the way the Browns will perform even before kickoff, but I am.  

    Is that irrational?

    @the-gipper said:

    Why do I think that this is a game the Browns should roll in?    But then why do I think they won't?  That it will be a struggle for them...or even a loss?  

    Pure Pessimism?  No faith in Ferd?  Concern over repercussions over "the incident"....which should be a rallying event, but could be the opposite?  Concern over the absences from the DL?   I hate feeling pissed off about the way the Browns will perform even before kickoff, but I am.  

    Is that irrational?

    I have no idea how this game goes either. 

  • Why do I think that this is a game the Browns should roll in?    But then why do I think they won't?  That it will be a struggle for them...or even a loss?  

    Pure Pessimism?  No faith in Ferd?  Concern over repercussions over "the incident"....which should be a rallying event, but could be the opposite?  Concern over the absences from the DL?   I hate feeling pissed off about the way the Browns will perform even before kickoff, but I am.  

    Is that irrational?

    @the-gipper said:

    Is that irrational?

    No. But this offense is primed for a breakout game against a depleted Miami secondary.

  • 'Us against the World' I Like it!! I feel 30-10 Browns.. No let down today! We walk into Pisstown next week locked & Loaded..Let's Go Browns!! 

  • where are londoners ? I bet new zealand 1st test vs england in soccer  wtf ? what the hell did i bet ? 

    anyway Go Browns put up some damn points 

    Browns 42  fish 10

  • Go Browns!!!

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    We need this game for so many reasons, and a win could do so much good, whereas a loss would be completely damning. Even missing so many of our talented players, we're still the vastly more talented team. We need to be able to prove that early, often, and without mercy. I'm serious, I would be VERY surprised if you didn't see a very motivated team that puts forth a physical effort. I want PHYSICAL, smash-mouth, and punishing football today. Running it down their throats, taking calculated deep shots, and smothering them with sound defense. In short, I want the best effing game we've played all year, and I actually want to start talking about FOOTBALL again. 

    We cannot fail today. It's just too important for so many reasons. For our home crowd, our fans everywhere, and especially for the healing of our team. 

    Do you have a good streaming site for the game? In the past I have used reddit  buffstream but now my computer blocks it as a malicious website.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Do you have a good streaming site for the game? In the past I have used reddit  buffstream but now my computer blocks it as a malicious website.

    No...just Sunday Ticket. ?

  • So far Miami's Fitzmagic has produced -1 yard...

    RB has got 2 yards...

    Browns have a great chance to leap out to a big head start

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    We need this game for so many reasons, and a win could do so much good, whereas a loss would be completely damning. Even missing so many of our talented players, we're still the vastly more talented team. We need to be able to prove that early, often, and without mercy. I'm serious, I would be VERY surprised if you didn't see a very motivated team that puts forth a physical effort. I want PHYSICAL, smash-mouth, and punishing football today. Running it down their throats, taking calculated deep shots, and smothering them with sound defense. In short, I want the best effing game we've played all year, and I actually want to start talking about FOOTBALL again. 

    We cannot fail today. It's just too important for so many reasons. For our home crowd, our fans everywhere, and especially for the healing of our team. 

    Do you have a good streaming site for the game? In the past I have used reddit  buffstream but now my computer blocks it as a malicious website.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Do you have a good streaming site for the game? In the past I have used reddit  buffstream but now my computer blocks it as a malicious website.

    Reddit sports streams moved, don't look for anything legit there.

    The nflbite.com site gives a legit buffstream link, or you can go buffstreamz.com then choose your sport, which for the NFL takes you to nflbite.com then the buffstream link

  • Well this doesn’t suck.

    Does anyone else find it hilarious how obviously mic’d up the browns are today?

  • Well this doesn’t suck.

    Does anyone else find it hilarious how obviously mic’d up the browns are today?

    @jrb12711 said:

    Well this doesn’t suck.

    Does anyone else find it hilarious how obviously mic’d up the browns are today?

    Kareem Hunt was Mic’d up vs the Steelers.   I’d doubt Myles, Rudolph, or the Steelers offensive line was mic’d up. 

  • First 25 point halftime lead in 18 years ?

  • Baker slides and moves better within and from the pocket when under center.  

    At this point it's impossible to argue against that.

  • Any official count for illegal man downfield?

    illegal formation?

    personal fouls?

    we may be setting records for each in one year

    can our coach get into the lines ear regarding the illegal man downfield issues

  • Any official count for illegal man downfield?

    illegal formation?

    personal fouls?

    we may be setting records for each in one year

    can our coach get into the lines ear regarding the illegal man downfield issues

    @sdbacker80 said:

    illegal man downfield issues

    Not at easy as just "getting in the ear".     You need to really sell those RPO's and the Oline aggressive downblocks to open running space and soak up the linebackers.

    If Baker pulls it has to be a immediate and decisive throw because if not you have lineman releasing downfield.     Hard to just tell the Oline to "play patient" otherwise you're really destroying the essence of what makes some of those designs so effect.

  • Alright, NOW I officially have a problem with Freddie.

    There is ZERO reason to be calling that.  Run your IZ or OZ, keep your players healthy and don't risk anything.  Instead you get bailed out by a call and almost get another TE killed.

  • Just Pay Schobert!!!!

  • hell yes 3 in a freaking row time to make it 4