Browns vs Dolphins Official Gameday thread
-
Whadayaknow, a Haslam doing something right......
-
We need this game for so many reasons, and a win could do so much good, whereas a loss would be completely damning. Even missing so many of our talented players, we're still the vastly more talented team. We need to be able to prove that early, often, and without mercy. I'm serious, I would be VERY surprised if you didn't see a very motivated team that puts forth a physical effort. I want PHYSICAL, smash-mouth, and punishing football today. Running it down their throats, taking calculated deep shots, and smothering them with sound defense. In short, I want the best effing game we've played all year, and I actually want to start talking about FOOTBALL again.
We cannot fail today. It's just too important for so many reasons. For our home crowd, our fans everywhere, and especially for the healing of our team.
Do you have a good streaming site for the game? In the past I have used reddit buffstream but now my computer blocks it as a malicious website.
Do you have a good streaming site for the game? In the past I have used reddit buffstream but now my computer blocks it as a malicious website.
Yahoo sports streams games, but what you might be able to get depends on location.
-
I want to see her wear it next week too
-
Here's the overall strong note from yesterday-this team is not lost in the locker room, and you have to give Freddie a lot of credit for that. This game had all the makings in the world to be a "trap" game with the outside noise, but it was objectively our best overall game of the year. That really is something to not lose sight of.
-
Lost in all of this - Chad Thomas looked to have a solid game. Very encouraging to see his development. We're going to need it down the stretch.
-
The Browns played fiercely PROUD and AGGRESSIVE. and the pitiful sissies from pukesburg nearly lost to the
even worse Bengals in a low scoring debacle.
If only I could go to the squealer game, obviously not wearing any Browns garb, and watch the squealers lose again. Except I know I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut - I'd be cheering the Browns, I just know it. So...
not a good idea. Besides, I'd have to go somewhere, before I got into the car...and change clothes and throw the other clothes away, because I've heard the steeler stink won't ever come out of em.
-
Lost in all of this - Chad Thomas looked to have a solid game. Very encouraging to see his development. We're going to need it down the stretch.
Lost in all of this - Chad Thomas looked to have a solid game. Very encouraging to see his development. We're going to need it down the stretch.
He looked great when I watched him. He’s looked like a solid rotational piece moving forward this past month. Shocked with that considering last year when he played he looked like he could have not had a roster spot.
Hoping this is the case with Redwine next season
-
Coverage was excellent yesterday. I thought the Dolphins did well on blitz pick up. Maybe we need to get more creative although we won some 1-1 matchups in the trenches.
we are going to need to score some points moving forward and control the clock- I think we can do both
-
Lost in all of this - Chad Thomas looked to have a solid game. Very encouraging to see his development. We're going to need it down the stretch.
He looked great when I watched him. He’s looked like a solid rotational piece moving forward this past month. Shocked with that considering last year when he played he looked like he could have not had a roster spot.
Hoping this is the case with Redwine next season
He looked great when I watched him. He’s looked like a solid rotational piece moving forward this past month. Shocked with that considering last year when he played he looked like he could have not had a roster spot.
Hoping this is the case with Redwine next season
CT flashed in camp. Got the upper hand on Hubbard more than a couple times. I'm happy it's starting to carry over into the season and live fire.
Getting Vernon and Jobi back means a great deal though.
-
I honestly feel that the only way the Steelers can beat the Browns is if the Browns give the game away.
-
I honestly feel that the only way the Steelers can beat the Browns is if the Browns give the game away.
I honestly feel that the only way the Steelers can beat the Browns is if the Browns give the game away.
...but sadly, they're well rehearsed at that sort of thing. They were able to STOP the giving against Miami though.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

