Browns vs Dolphins Official Gameday thread
-
The Dolphins are in Cleveland looking to add to their 2 wins this season, winners of 2 out of their last 3 games. Ryan Fitzpatrick can stand in the pocket and deliver accurate strikes all around the field. DeVante Parker, deemed “not tough enough” by Hue Jackson and Sashi Brown, is a big play physical receiver who when healthy. Allen Hurns is a reliable target, and Jakeem Grant is their speedster.
Miami has a young cornerback, Nik Needham, who has been making some plays. I would imagine he will be getting tested. Jerome Baker from Ohio State is a talented linebacker for Miami.We haven’t really seen this Cleveland defense without Myles but one would think it would call for more zone coverage and less “zero” blitz calls with no safety help over top. It might be a rough day for the defense with both Schobert and Vernon out. Fortunately, there is some decent depth at linebacker and defensive line.
The Browns offense will be almost 100% if David Njoku gets on the field, who should provide a huge boost, especially in the red zone.GO BROWNS.
-
-
The Dolphins are in Cleveland looking to add to their 2 wins this season, winners of 2 out of their last 3 games. Ryan Fitzpatrick can stand in the pocket and deliver accurate strikes all around the field. DeVante Parker, deemed “not tough enough” by Hue Jackson and Sashi Brown, is a big play physical receiver who when healthy. Allen Hurns is a reliable target, and Jakeem Grant is their speedster.
Miami has a young cornerback, Nik Needham, who has been making some plays. I would imagine he will be getting tested. Jerome Baker from Ohio State is a talented linebacker for Miami.We haven’t really seen this Cleveland defense without Myles but one would think it would call for more zone coverage and less “zero” blitz calls with no safety help over top. It might be a rough day for the defense with both Schobert and Vernon out. Fortunately, there is some decent depth at linebacker and defensive line.
The Browns offense will be almost 100% if David Njoku gets on the field, who should provide a huge boost, especially in the red zone.GO BROWNS.
The Dolphins are in Cleveland looking to add to their 2 wins this season, winners of 2 out of their last 3 games. Ryan Fitzpatrick can stand in the pocket and deliver accurate strikes all around the field. DeVante Parker, deemed “not tough enough” by Hue Jackson and Sashi Brown, is a big play physical receiver who when healthy. Allen Hurns is a reliable target, and Jakeem Grant is their speedster.
Miami has a young cornerback, Nik Needham, who has been making some plays. I would imagine he will be getting tested. Jerome Baker from Ohio State is a talented linebacker for Miami.We haven’t really seen this Cleveland defense without Myles but one would think it would call for more zone coverage and less “zero” blitz calls with no safety help over top. It might be a rough day for the defense with both Schobert and Vernon out. Fortunately, there is some decent depth at linebacker and defensive line.
The Browns offense will be almost 100% if David Njoku gets on the field, who should provide a huge boost, especially in the red zone.GO BROWNS.
I approve bop the Bot.....
-
We need this game for so many reasons, and a win could do so much good, whereas a loss would be completely damning. Even missing so many of our talented players, we're still the vastly more talented team. We need to be able to prove that early, often, and without mercy. I'm serious, I would be VERY surprised if you didn't see a very motivated team that puts forth a physical effort. I want PHYSICAL, smash-mouth, and punishing football today. Running it down their throats, taking calculated deep shots, and smothering them with sound defense. In short, I want the best effing game we've played all year, and I actually want to start talking about FOOTBALL again.
We cannot fail today. It's just too important for so many reasons. For our home crowd, our fans everywhere, and especially for the healing of our team.
-
We need this game for so many reasons, and a win could do so much good, whereas a loss would be completely damning. Even missing so many of our talented players, we're still the vastly more talented team. We need to be able to prove that early, often, and without mercy. I'm serious, I would be VERY surprised if you didn't see a very motivated team that puts forth a physical effort. I want PHYSICAL, smash-mouth, and punishing football today. Running it down their throats, taking calculated deep shots, and smothering them with sound defense. In short, I want the best effing game we've played all year, and I actually want to start talking about FOOTBALL again.
We cannot fail today. It's just too important for so many reasons. For our home crowd, our fans everywhere, and especially for the healing of our team.
We need this game for so many reasons, and a win could do so much good, whereas a loss would be completely damning. Even missing so many of our talented players, we're still the vastly more talented team. We need to be able to prove that early, often, and without mercy. I'm serious, I would be VERY surprised if you didn't see a very motivated team that puts forth a physical effort. I want PHYSICAL, smash-mouth, and punishing football today. Running it down their throats, taking calculated deep shots, and smothering them with sound defense. In short, I want the best effing game we've played all year, and I actually want to start talking about FOOTBALL again.
We cannot fail today. It's just too important for so many reasons. For our home crowd, our fans everywhere, and especially for the healing of our team.
Do you have a good streaming site for the game? In the past I have used reddit buffstream but now my computer blocks it as a malicious website.
-
Game Team Captains--Landry/Schobert/T.Mitchell Inactives-- Vernon/ E.Murray/ K.Lamm/ D.Forbes/ TE *Pharaoh Brown/ WR-Taywan Taylor/ CB-R.Jackson
D.Njoku will not play, but has practiced last week, but still on IR status..
Congrats! to 3 PS squad guys that will dress & maybe play JT Hassell S/ LB Gustin Porter/ DT Brandin Bryant
Other backups to watch? DT-Eli Ankou #91(has played well imo) DE-Bryan Cox jr. LB-Tre Davis DimeBack- Juston Burris
-
Why do I think that this is a game the Browns should roll in? But then why do I think they won't? That it will be a struggle for them...or even a loss?
Pure Pessimism? No faith in Ferd? Concern over repercussions over "the incident"....which should be a rallying event, but could be the opposite? Concern over the absences from the DL? I hate feeling pissed off about the way the Browns will perform even before kickoff, but I am.
Is that irrational?
-
Why do I think that this is a game the Browns should roll in? But then why do I think they won't? That it will be a struggle for them...or even a loss?
Pure Pessimism? No faith in Ferd? Concern over repercussions over "the incident"....which should be a rallying event, but could be the opposite? Concern over the absences from the DL? I hate feeling pissed off about the way the Browns will perform even before kickoff, but I am.
Is that irrational?
Why do I think that this is a game the Browns should roll in? But then why do I think they won't? That it will be a struggle for them...or even a loss?
Pure Pessimism? No faith in Ferd? Concern over repercussions over "the incident"....which should be a rallying event, but could be the opposite? Concern over the absences from the DL? I hate feeling pissed off about the way the Browns will perform even before kickoff, but I am.
Is that irrational?
I have no idea how this game goes either.
-
Why do I think that this is a game the Browns should roll in? But then why do I think they won't? That it will be a struggle for them...or even a loss?
Pure Pessimism? No faith in Ferd? Concern over repercussions over "the incident"....which should be a rallying event, but could be the opposite? Concern over the absences from the DL? I hate feeling pissed off about the way the Browns will perform even before kickoff, but I am.
Is that irrational?
Is that irrational?
No. But this offense is primed for a breakout game against a depleted Miami secondary.
-
-
-
Go Browns!!!
-
We need this game for so many reasons, and a win could do so much good, whereas a loss would be completely damning. Even missing so many of our talented players, we're still the vastly more talented team. We need to be able to prove that early, often, and without mercy. I'm serious, I would be VERY surprised if you didn't see a very motivated team that puts forth a physical effort. I want PHYSICAL, smash-mouth, and punishing football today. Running it down their throats, taking calculated deep shots, and smothering them with sound defense. In short, I want the best effing game we've played all year, and I actually want to start talking about FOOTBALL again.
We cannot fail today. It's just too important for so many reasons. For our home crowd, our fans everywhere, and especially for the healing of our team.
Do you have a good streaming site for the game? In the past I have used reddit buffstream but now my computer blocks it as a malicious website.
Do you have a good streaming site for the game? In the past I have used reddit buffstream but now my computer blocks it as a malicious website.
No...just Sunday Ticket. ?
-
So far Miami's Fitzmagic has produced -1 yard...
RB has got 2 yards...
Browns have a great chance to leap out to a big head start
-
We need this game for so many reasons, and a win could do so much good, whereas a loss would be completely damning. Even missing so many of our talented players, we're still the vastly more talented team. We need to be able to prove that early, often, and without mercy. I'm serious, I would be VERY surprised if you didn't see a very motivated team that puts forth a physical effort. I want PHYSICAL, smash-mouth, and punishing football today. Running it down their throats, taking calculated deep shots, and smothering them with sound defense. In short, I want the best effing game we've played all year, and I actually want to start talking about FOOTBALL again.
We cannot fail today. It's just too important for so many reasons. For our home crowd, our fans everywhere, and especially for the healing of our team.
Do you have a good streaming site for the game? In the past I have used reddit buffstream but now my computer blocks it as a malicious website.
Do you have a good streaming site for the game? In the past I have used reddit buffstream but now my computer blocks it as a malicious website.
Reddit sports streams moved, don't look for anything legit there.
The nflbite.com site gives a legit buffstream link, or you can go buffstreamz.com then choose your sport, which for the NFL takes you to nflbite.com then the buffstream link
-
Well this doesn’t suck.
Does anyone else find it hilarious how obviously mic’d up the browns are today?
-
Well this doesn’t suck.
Does anyone else find it hilarious how obviously mic’d up the browns are today?
-
First 25 point halftime lead in 18 years ?
-
Baker slides and moves better within and from the pocket when under center.
At this point it's impossible to argue against that.
-
Any official count for illegal man downfield?
illegal formation?
personal fouls?
we may be setting records for each in one year
can our coach get into the lines ear regarding the illegal man downfield issues
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login