Skip to content

Happy Birthday BK

The Browns Board
10 7 365 1
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #1

    November 25, 1963

    D.O.B  of one Bernie Kosar

    Happy 56th

    And FYI, November 25 is also the birthday of:  Joe Gibbs,  Lenny Moore, and Chris Carter...but different years

    But.....Chip Kelly,  former Oregon/Eagles/ now UCLA coach, was born on the exact same day as Bernie...1963

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #2

    Burn'em Bernie!..

    I miss watching him play.. It cracks me up when these idiots freak out on Pat Mahomes no look passes.. Kosar made a living on no look passes , long before Mahomo did it....... I can't recall a QB who looked off more safeties than Montana and Kosar did back then..  They were masters at it...

    HBD Bernie!!

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Bernie threw it from every angle and could beat any defense. The guy should be an offensive coordinator somewhere.

  • Bernie threw it from every angle and could beat any defense. The guy should be an offensive coordinator somewhere.

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @browns149 said:

    Bernie threw it from every angle and could beat any defense. The guy should be an offensive coordinator somewhere.

    Yes, he should.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Happy Birthday BK!

    It would probably take a NEO native to identify the 2 guys standing next to Bernie in this pic.

    273B5338-810A-45E7-81A2-D6886DED4DC3.jpeg

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #6

    You'd almost think that Kosar has had no serious thoughts of being a coach at any level considering I've NEVER heard any team rumored to have interest in trying to hire him. 

  • Happy Birthday BK!

    It would probably take a NEO native to identify the 2 guys standing next to Bernie in this pic.

    273B5338-810A-45E7-81A2-D6886DED4DC3.jpeg

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @canton-dawg said:

    Happy Birthday BK!

    It would probably take a NEO native to identify the 2 guys standing next to Bernie in this pic.

    273B5338-810A-45E7-81A2-D6886DED4DC3.jpeg

    Michael Stanley and the other guy looks familiar but I just can’t think who it is

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Happy Birthday BK!

    It would probably take a NEO native to identify the 2 guys standing next to Bernie in this pic.

    273B5338-810A-45E7-81A2-D6886DED4DC3.jpeg

    Michael Stanley and the other guy looks familiar but I just can’t think who it is

    RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @the-gipper said:

    Michael Stanley and the other guy looks familiar but I just can’t think who it is

    Boom Boom

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Happy Birthday BK!

    It would probably take a NEO native to identify the 2 guys standing next to Bernie in this pic.

    273B5338-810A-45E7-81A2-D6886DED4DC3.jpeg

    Michael Stanley and the other guy looks familiar but I just can’t think who it is

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @the-gipper said:

    Michael Stanley and the other guy looks familiar but I just can’t think who it is

    Ray "Boom Boom" Mancini.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Michael Stanley and the other guy looks familiar but I just can’t think who it is

    Ray "Boom Boom" Mancini.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #10

    @canton-dawg said:

    Ray "Boom Boom" Mancini.

    Ah...I had not seen a photo of him since he was a young man....so I didn't recognize him. (Its the hairline)