WEEK 14 - TOP 25 RANKINGS and TV SCHEDULE for rivalry week and Thanksgiving weekend.
-
-
This sure got short:
ODDS TO WIN 2019 HEISMAN TROPHY (12/7/19)....as of 11-26-2019
ODDS TO WIN 2019 HEISMAN TROPHY (12/7/19)Team Odds Joe Burrow (LSU) 1/20 Field (All others) 10/1 -
With Tua out for the season, it's now down to a 2 QB race.
Good chance they might be the top 2 or 3 in the draft, Chase Young might also be up there.
Unless Burrows falls flat on his face he will win the Heisman.....even though there are three BUCKEYES in the top 10.
Remember too the voting and award are way before the New Year's games.
Date: December 14, 2019, 8:00 PM EST ESPN
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Michigan is close but not in Ohio State's recruiting or playing class anymore.
I thought Harbaugh could close the gap he has somewhat but not enough.
-
The gap is as big as it ever has been. Harbutt hasn’t closed anything.
This is embarrassing for them
Nothing like a big rivalry game when the fans start the boooooooos. OMG.
-
The gap is as big as it ever has been. Harbutt hasn’t closed anything.
This is embarrassing for them
Nothing like a big rivalry game when the fans start the boooooooos. OMG.
-
-
-
Whoever wins later today. Minn plays Wis
Yes I just wonder who'd be the tougher opponent, I picked Wisconsin today.
Meanwhile OSU (12-0) 56-27 a BUCKEYE blowout.
-
-
Whoever wins later today. Minn plays Wis
Yes I just wonder who'd be the tougher opponent, I picked Wisconsin today.
Meanwhile OSU (12-0) 56-27 a BUCKEYE blowout.
Yes I just wonder who'd be the tougher opponent, I picked Wisconsin today.
Meanwhile OSU (12-0) 56-27 a BUCKEYE blowout.
So much for Minnesota's 9-0 start, lost to Iowa and now Wisconsin. Just from the POWER RANKINGS Wisconsin 48 4 4 OHIO STATE 62 5 4......OSU by 15, we'll see how close the actual line is to that.
GO BUCKEYES, two wins from playing in the National Championship Game...... against LSU?
-
Yes I just wonder who'd be the tougher opponent, I picked Wisconsin today.
Meanwhile OSU (12-0) 56-27 a BUCKEYE blowout.
So much for Minnesota's 9-0 start, lost to Iowa and now Wisconsin. Just from the POWER RANKINGS Wisconsin 48 4 4 OHIO STATE 62 5 4......OSU by 15, we'll see how close the actual line is to that.
GO BUCKEYES, two wins from playing in the National Championship Game...... against LSU?
So much for Minnesota's 9-0 start, lost to Iowa and now Wisconsin. Just from the POWER RANKINGS Wisconsin 48 4 4 OHIO STATE 62 5 4......OSU by 15, we'll see how close the actual line is to that.
GO BUCKEYES, two wins from playing in the National Championship Game...... against LSU?
OHIO STATE opened up an 18 point favorite over Wisconsin now an early 16 point favorite to go to the Final Four.
GO BUCKEYES!
.......oh LSU is a 4 point favorite over Georgia.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login