Happy Thanksgiving!
-
And to you!
-
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I wish you all the best and hope you get to spend a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones.
I'm thankful for my son's progress and that he's happy and doing well...
I'm thankful for the many blessing and the life God has given me.
I'm thankful for my family and great time and place to live in.
I'm thankful for football, especially the Browns.
I'm thankful for the Brownsboard and for all of you to share this with.
Have a wonderful day, love you guys.
-
Happy thanksgiving to all over the pond
A thought just popped into my head, have the Browns had a game on Thanksgiving recently, or indeed, ever at all?
-
Happy thanksgiving to all over the pond
A thought just popped into my head, have the Browns had a game on Thanksgiving recently, or indeed, ever at all?
Happy thanksgiving to all over the pond
A thought just popped into my head, have the Browns had a game on Thanksgiving recently, or indeed, ever at all?
It’s been a while, but the Browns have played on Thanksgiving before.
-
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I wish you all the best and hope you get to spend a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones.
I'm thankful for my son's progress and that he's happy and doing well...
I'm thankful for the many blessing and the life God has given me.
I'm thankful for my family and great time and place to live in.
I'm thankful for football, especially the Browns.
I'm thankful for the Brownsboard and for all of you to share this with.
Have a wonderful day, love you guys.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I wish you all the best and hope you get to spend a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones.
I'm thankful for my son's progress and that he's happy and doing well...
I'm thankful for the many blessing and the life God has given me.
I'm thankful for my family and great time and place to live in.
I'm thankful for football, especially the Browns.
I'm thankful for the Brownsboard and for all of you to share this with.
Have a wonderful day, love you guys.
Now I know why your poetic G. Have a wonderful day as well!!
-
-
Anybody watching these game lineups today?
Couple players really starting to shine that I liked when they came out of college - Shaq Lawson and Jordan Phillips.
-
Anybody watching these game lineups today?
Couple players really starting to shine that I liked when they came out of college - Shaq Lawson and Jordan Phillips.
Anybody watching these game lineups today?
Couple players really starting to shine that I liked when they came out of college - Shaq Lawson and Jordan Phillips.
Ed Oliver had at least 2 sacks, one being a strip sack.
Devin Singletary is very impressive, as well. All of that playing time at FAU did him good. Josh Allen looks to be the real deal. The Bills may have the AFC east division in years to come. -
Happy thanksgiving to all over the pond
A thought just popped into my head, have the Browns had a game on Thanksgiving recently, or indeed, ever at all?
Happy thanksgiving to all over the pond
A thought just popped into my head, have the Browns had a game on Thanksgiving recently, or indeed, ever at all?
I swear I remember the Browns losing to the Lions on Thanksgiving back in the Barry Sanders era.
-
Happy thanksgiving to all over the pond
A thought just popped into my head, have the Browns had a game on Thanksgiving recently, or indeed, ever at all?
Happy thanksgiving to all over the pond
A thought just popped into my head, have the Browns had a game on Thanksgiving recently, or indeed, ever at all?
Several. I've even been to one. The Browns played the Lions Thanksgiving Day. Easy drive up from Toledo where my in laws were living at the time. Yeah- I had to look it up- it was 1989, and of course the Browns lost...
FWIW, there is potential in 2020. Cleveland plays the Scow-boys, "South America's Team" in Dallas next year. So it could wind up being a Turkey Day Game.
I swear I remember the Browns losing to the Lions on Thanksgiving back in the Barry Sanders era.
See above, your memory is correct.....
-
Happy thanksgiving to all over the pond
A thought just popped into my head, have the Browns had a game on Thanksgiving recently, or indeed, ever at all?
I swear I remember the Browns losing to the Lions on Thanksgiving back in the Barry Sanders era.
I swear I remember the Browns losing to the Lions on Thanksgiving back in the Barry Sanders era.
I absolutely remember that game ! We had everyone over including the in-laws for a big Thanksgiving dinner, BROWNS were favored and Bernie was the quarterback......I was so pissed off.
Happy Thanksgiving.
-
I swear I remember the Browns losing to the Lions on Thanksgiving back in the Barry Sanders era.
I absolutely remember that game ! We had everyone over including the in-laws for a big Thanksgiving dinner, BROWNS were favored and Bernie was the quarterback......I was so pissed off.
Happy Thanksgiving.
I absolutely remember that game ! We had everyone over including the in-laws for a big Thanksgiving dinner, BROWNS were favored and Bernie was the quarterback......I was so pissed off.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Sanders made our LBs look sooooooooooooooooo slow...
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198911230det.htm#all_team_stats
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

