Skip to content

Pay Hunt. Period.

The Browns Board
107 28 4.0k
  • @dutch-oven said:

    This has to be the weirdest troll job I've ever seen. 

    What up, Dutch.  I'm not supposed to be here today. Name a more complete offensive player than Hunt on the team.

    @skippinturtles said:

    What up, Dutch.  I'm not supposed to be here today. Name a more complete offensive player than Hunt on the team.

    I'll give you credit for the Clerks reference, but it does seem odd that you only seem to post about one thing, and that is Kareem Hunt. 

    I mean, he's a hellluva good player, but if there's going to be big money given to a RB from the Browns, its going to be Nick Chubb. 

  • @skippinturtles said:

    What up, Dutch.  I'm not supposed to be here today. Name a more complete offensive player than Hunt on the team.

    I'll give you credit for the Clerks reference, but it does seem odd that you only seem to post about one thing, and that is Kareem Hunt. 

    I mean, he's a hellluva good player, but if there's going to be big money given to a RB from the Browns, its going to be Nick Chubb. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'll give you credit for the Clerks reference, but it does seem odd that you only seem to post about one thing, and that is Kareem Hunt. 

    I mean, he's a hellluva good player, but if there's going to be big money given to a RB from the Browns, its going to be Nick Chubb. 

    His (Hunt) numbers might be good even great but there is one more big element in judging a player before handing out a big contract character.  

    Chubb has that in spades over Hunt.  Plus there are other team considerations payroll and others before they sign a new contract.

  •   Hunt is a more complete back.  Team him with Chubb and dominate for a decade.  Please pay them both.

  •   Hunt is a more complete back.  Team him with Chubb and dominate for a decade.  Please pay them both.

    @skippinturtles said:

      Hunt is a more complete back.  Team him with Chubb and dominate for a decade.  Please pay them both.

    If he's a good boy and behaves and they can figure out how to pay them both adequately that would be great......but remember how the BROWNS got Hunt in the first place.

    Together they would be awesome especially with an improved OL they will have to pay for.  

    While they're at it send me a check too.  😆

  •   Hunt is a more complete back.  Team him with Chubb and dominate for a decade.  Please pay them both.

    @skippinturtles said:

      Hunt is a more complete back.  Team him with Chubb and dominate for a decade.  Please pay them both.

    Yeah... running backs totally last 10 years at top 5 pay.

  •   Hunt is a more complete back.  Team him with Chubb and dominate for a decade.  Please pay them both.

    @skippinturtles said:

      Hunt is a more complete back.  Team him with Chubb and dominate for a decade.  Please pay them both.

    Cap genius alert!

    Teams can only afford to roster one feature back at a time. I cast my lot with Chubb because he's the better, stronger runner who can also catch traditional RB routes more than well enough.

    Hunt is the better receiving back, but I can find receiving backs for 3rd downs in every draft.

    Just my $0.02...

  • @skippinturtles said:

      Hunt is a more complete back.  Team him with Chubb and dominate for a decade.  Please pay them both.

    Cap genius alert!

    Teams can only afford to roster one feature back at a time. I cast my lot with Chubb because he's the better, stronger runner who can also catch traditional RB routes more than well enough.

    Hunt is the better receiving back, but I can find receiving backs for 3rd downs in every draft.

    Just my $0.02...

    @tour2ma said:

    Cap genius alert!

    Aye, there's the rub. 

    Hamlet,  Act III Scene I

  • If Beckham wants to go, this is the dream scenario.  Andy Reid coached T.O.   He'd love Odell.  Tyreek can score from anywhere.  He would make the offense nasty.

  • Tee Hill just got handed 34M on a 54M extension in Sept...Andy Reid may look like ?...but your not getting Tyreek Hill under your? anytime soon...

  • Why would Kansas go for this? 

  • That’s just stupid 

  • If Beckham wants to go, this is the dream scenario.  Andy Reid coached T.O.   He'd love Odell.  Tyreek can score from anywhere.  He would make the offense nasty.

    @skippinturtles said:

    If Beckham wants to go, this is the dream scenario.  Andy Reid coached T.O.   He'd love Odell.  Tyreek can score from anywhere.  He would make the offense nasty.

    I think with Ferd gone....OBJ will likely be much more content.

  • Why would Kansas go for this? 

    @londonbrown said:

    Why would Kansas go for this? 

    Because that is the name of the star?

  • @skippinturtles said:

      Hunt is a more complete back.  Team him with Chubb and dominate for a decade.  Please pay them both.

    Cap genius alert!

    Teams can only afford to roster one feature back at a time. I cast my lot with Chubb because he's the better, stronger runner who can also catch traditional RB routes more than well enough.

    Hunt is the better receiving back, but I can find receiving backs for 3rd downs in every draft.

    Just my $0.02...

    @tour2ma said:

    Cap genius alert!

    Teams can only afford to roster one feature back at a time. I cast my lot with Chubb because he's the better, stronger runner who can also catch traditional RB routes more than well enough.

    Hunt is the better receiving back, but I can find receiving backs for 3rd downs in every draft.

    Just my $0.02...

    Hunt is elite.  Trading Beckham for Tyreek Hill is the move.  Reunited.  Hunt and Hill were special together.  Mayfield thrives with Mahomes leftovers.  

  • @tour2ma said:

    Cap genius alert!

    Teams can only afford to roster one feature back at a time. I cast my lot with Chubb because he's the better, stronger runner who can also catch traditional RB routes more than well enough.

    Hunt is the better receiving back, but I can find receiving backs for 3rd downs in every draft.

    Just my $0.02...

    Hunt is elite.  Trading Beckham for Tyreek Hill is the move.  Reunited.  Hunt and Hill were special together.  Mayfield thrives with Mahomes leftovers.  

    @skippinturtles said:

    Trading Beckham for Tyreek Hill is the move

    Read ya the 1st time...

  • @tour2ma said:

    Cap genius alert!

    Teams can only afford to roster one feature back at a time. I cast my lot with Chubb because he's the better, stronger runner who can also catch traditional RB routes more than well enough.

    Hunt is the better receiving back, but I can find receiving backs for 3rd downs in every draft.

    Just my $0.02...

    Hunt is elite.  Trading Beckham for Tyreek Hill is the move.  Reunited.  Hunt and Hill were special together.  Mayfield thrives with Mahomes leftovers.  

    @skippinturtles said:

    Hunt is elite.  Trading Beckham for Tyreek Hill is the move.  Reunited.  Hunt and Hill were special together.  Mayfield thrives with Mahomes leftovers.  

    Hell let’s trade Mayfield for Mahomes if we are just making shit up

  • Tyreek Hill reminds me of a faster Steve Smith.  Makes catches in traffic and runs after catch.  Trade Beckham for Hill 2020.

  • Tyreek Hill reminds me of a faster Steve Smith.  Makes catches in traffic and runs after catch.  Trade Beckham for Hill 2020.

    @skippinturtles said:

    Tyreek Hill reminds me of a faster Steve Smith.  Makes catches in traffic and runs after catch.  Trade Beckham for Hill 2020.

    Hi.  I am not an official with the Kansas City Chiefs, but on behalf of the team, we reject this proposal and furthermore would like to add in our response, that you sir, are Retarded.  

  • I think this thread is headed for a much needed rest.  Click.

  • Hunt, Chubb and Hill.