Joe Burrow Wins Heisman Trophy
-
Transfers are just a huge part of CFB now. Which is good. More power to the players. It'll be hard for any team to hold on to these guys.
Transfers are just a huge part of CFB now. Which is good. More power to the players. It'll be hard for any team to hold on to these guys.
The Top 3 vote getters were all transfers.
Also, in looking at the voting, I am convinced that there are some voters out there that would like never cast a vote for a defensive player in the Top 3, no matter how good he is.
-
Transfers are just a huge part of CFB now. Which is good. More power to the players. It'll be hard for any team to hold on to these guys.
The Top 3 vote getters were all transfers.
Also, in looking at the voting, I am convinced that there are some voters out there that would like never cast a vote for a defensive player in the Top 3, no matter how good he is.
The Top 3 vote getters were all transfers.
Also, in looking at the voting, I am convinced that there are some voters out there that would like never cast a vote for a defensive player in the Top 3, no matter how good he is.
That's true. Unless they're absolutely dominant every game or they impact the game in multiple ways.
Also, and you and other OSU fans won't like hearing this, but some might have not wanted to vote for a player that was suspended that season.
-
The Top 3 vote getters were all transfers.
Also, in looking at the voting, I am convinced that there are some voters out there that would like never cast a vote for a defensive player in the Top 3, no matter how good he is.
That's true. Unless they're absolutely dominant every game or they impact the game in multiple ways.
Also, and you and other OSU fans won't like hearing this, but some might have not wanted to vote for a player that was suspended that season.
That's true. Unless they're absolutely dominant every game or they impact the game in multiple ways.
Also, and you and other OSU fans won't like hearing this, but some might have not wanted to vote for a player that was suspended that season.
Sure maybe. Didn’t really even think about that. Have you heard of anyone who specifically had said that.
-
That's true. Unless they're absolutely dominant every game or they impact the game in multiple ways.
Also, and you and other OSU fans won't like hearing this, but some might have not wanted to vote for a player that was suspended that season.
Sure maybe. Didn’t really even think about that. Have you heard of anyone who specifically had said that.
Sure maybe. Didn’t really even think about that. Have you heard of anyone who specifically had said that.
Any voter that specifically said that? No. Just some people that write or talk about CFB. Only a few speculating. I mean it's burrows regardless though.
-
Transfers are just a huge part of CFB now. Which is good. More power to the players. It'll be hard for any team to hold on to these guys.
Transfers are just a huge part of CFB now. Which is good. More power to the players. It'll be hard for any team to hold on to these guys.
We're entering a new world now with college players soon to get paid for their "contribution" to the game and other things.
It will really change things.....big time.
-
Transfers are just a huge part of CFB now. Which is good. More power to the players. It'll be hard for any team to hold on to these guys.
We're entering a new world now with college players soon to get paid for their "contribution" to the game and other things.
It will really change things.....big time.
We're entering a new world now with college players soon to get paid for their "contribution" to the game and other things.
It will really change things.....big time.
Not sure why you put "contribution" in quotes. They 100% should be compensated
Many schools are doing it under the table now. I look forward to it being above board and allowing all of the schools to play ball
-
We're entering a new world now with college players soon to get paid for their "contribution" to the game and other things.
It will really change things.....big time.
Not sure why you put "contribution" in quotes. They 100% should be compensated
Many schools are doing it under the table now. I look forward to it being above board and allowing all of the schools to play ball
Not sure why you put "contribution" in quotes. They 100% should be compensated
Many schools are doing it under the table now. I look forward to it being above board and allowing all of the schools to play ball
The compensation part is being worked out now, it started with team jerseys with names on them the school got plenty for the stars the players....some very poor....got ZERO.
All phases of this are being debated now -but- the danger is in pay for performance mainly "numbers" like pros. And now factor in legal sports betting virtually everywhere and you have to be real careful.
We're not going back to the 1960s when it was simple......and under the table big time, clothes, cash, cars, women. I saw some of that!
-
-
Burrow is from Athens OH. Not sure why these would be in Cleveland though.
-
I saw these billboards on I-90, 480, and I-71 near Brook Park.
I really don’t understand the meaning, but good for Joe.
I guess OHIO boy does good, wins Heisman and the National Championship shows off the football prominence of the 7th State by population (2010 census).
I wonder how much Ohio drops in the 2020 census? Still great football roots.
-
Burrow is from Athens OH. Not sure why these would be in Cleveland though.
Burrow is from Athens OH. Not sure why these would be in Cleveland though.
From what I've been reading, they're all over.
They have been spotted in Cincy, Columbus, Cleveland, and Toledo.
-
Burrow is from Athens OH. Not sure why these would be in Cleveland though.
From what I've been reading, they're all over.
They have been spotted in Cincy, Columbus, Cleveland, and Toledo.
From what I've been reading, they're all over.
They have been spotted in Cincy, Columbus, Cleveland, and Toledo.
I wonder who is paying for them.
-
From what I've been reading, they're all over.
They have been spotted in Cincy, Columbus, Cleveland, and Toledo.
I wonder who is paying for them.
I wonder who is paying for them.
Good question. Sometimes the sign companies put them up on unused boards or put up freebie public notices like missing people, etc.
Maybe the Bengals thanking God for the #1 pick?

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login