Skip to content

Survey Monday

The Browns Board
18 7 375 1
  • Hey Gip.. Try those copper fit compression socks.. you get 2 pairs for $19.99.. They are  AWESOME!.. I have the same dilemma..

  • Here is this week's survery.    I am going to try to keep this as painless as possible...so there will only maybe be a couple of Browns questions.  Nevertheless, give your opinions/answers:

    1.Most playoff teams are set, and,  Clearly the Browns are not going to do it:   So:   Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?  and  Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

    2. Make your prediction for 2020:   Do the Browns make the playoffs?

    3.  Who....if any major players for the Browns this year will not be here next year? 

    4. So, boys and girls.....Big Red Santa here:   What do you want for Christmas?

    5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survery.    I am going to try to keep this as painless as possible...so there will only maybe be a couple of Browns questions.  Nevertheless, give your opinions/answers:

    1.Most playoff teams are set, and,  Clearly the Browns are not going to do it:   So:   Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?  and  Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

    2. Make your prediction for 2020:   Do the Browns make the playoffs?

    3.  Who....if any major players for the Browns this year will not be here next year? 

    4. So, boys and girls.....Big Red Santa here:   What do you want for Christmas?

    5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    1. When the Browns are out i don’t care who goes or who wins as long as it’s not Pittsburgh.  The game will be all about eating/drinking and partying with friends.  One day it will be  more than that 

    2. TBD.  Baker needs to improve.  We need staff changes and we need to get rid of the quitters on this team.  
     

    3. Damarious Randall, Greg Robinson, Olivier Vernon, Njoku, Kirksey,  my shocker Denzel Ward.  I don’t think they see Ward as elite.  They will fall in love with someone in the draft process and deal Ward 

    4. I want to see Ohio State shut the south up again and steamroll through Clemson and LSU. 
     

    5. nope 

  • 1.Most playoff teams are set, and,  Clearly the Browns are not going to do it:   So:   Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?  and  Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

    Ravens.

    2. Make your prediction for 2020:   Do the Browns make the playoffs?

    Premature without knowing whether Rich Rodriguez has been hired.?

    3.  Who....if any major players for the Browns this year will not be here next year? 

    See #2 above.

    4. So, boys and girls.....Big Red Santa here:   What do you want for Christmas?

    Win the $400 prize for 1st overall in my FFL. I'm leading by 1600+ points with two games to go where the average score is around 400-450 per week. Uncatchable now I think.???"We're in the money, we're in the money"?

    5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    George Washington and I share the same grandparents (he has no direct descendants). Cousin George is sending me his picture X's 400 (see # 4 above) for Xmas.??

  • Zombo said:

    1.Most playoff teams are set, and,  Clearly the Browns are not going to do it:   So:   Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?  and  Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

    BROWNS, BROWNS

    I had actually made this post thinking the Browns had been eliminated.  

    It would be the biggest story in 100 years of the NFL if the Browns made the playoffs and won the Super Bowl this year.

  • 1.Most playoff teams are set, and,  Clearly the Browns are not going to do it:   So:   Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?  and  Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

    Ravens.

    2. Make your prediction for 2020:   Do the Browns make the playoffs?

    Premature without knowing whether Rich Rodriguez has been hired.?

    3.  Who....if any major players for the Browns this year will not be here next year? 

    See #2 above.

    4. So, boys and girls.....Big Red Santa here:   What do you want for Christmas?

    Win the $400 prize for 1st overall in my FFL. I'm leading by 1600+ points with two games to go where the average score is around 400-450 per week. Uncatchable now I think.???"We're in the money, we're in the money"?

    5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    George Washington and I share the same grandparents (he has no direct descendants). Cousin George is sending me his picture X's 400 (see # 4 above) for Xmas.??

    @texasag1969 said:

    1.Most playoff teams are set, and,  Clearly the Browns are not going to do it:   So:   Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?  and  Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

    Ravens.

    2. Make your prediction for 2020:   Do the Browns make the playoffs?

    Premature without knowing whether Rich Rodriguez has been hired.?

    3.  Who....if any major players for the Browns this year will not be here next year? 

    See #2 above.

    What is the BS with these first 3 answers?

    4. So, boys and girls.....Big Red Santa here:   What do you want for Christmas?

    Win the $400 prize for 1st overall in my FFL. I'm leading by 1600+ points with two games to go where the average score is around 400-450 per week. Uncatchable now I think.???"We're in the money, we're in the money"?

    5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    George Washington and I share the same grandparents (he has no direct descendants). Cousin George is sending me his picture X's 400 (see # 4 above) for Xmas.??

    Is that true?  You can trace a family connection to GW?  

  • Here is this week's survery.    I am going to try to keep this as painless as possible...so there will only maybe be a couple of Browns questions.  Nevertheless, give your opinions/answers:

    1.Most playoff teams are set, and,  Clearly the Browns are not going to do it:   So:   Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?  and  Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

    2. Make your prediction for 2020:   Do the Browns make the playoffs?

    3.  Who....if any major players for the Browns this year will not be here next year? 

    4. So, boys and girls.....Big Red Santa here:   What do you want for Christmas?

    5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survery.    I am going to try to keep this as painless as possible...so there will only maybe be a couple of Browns questions.  Nevertheless, give your opinions/answers:

    1.Most playoff teams are set, and,  Clearly the Browns are not going to do it:   So:   Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?  and  Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

    Chiefs

    2. Make your prediction for 2020:   Do the Browns make the playoffs?

    Nope

    3.  Who....if any major players for the Browns this year will not be here next year? 

    OBJ , K Hunt

    4. So, boys and girls.....Big Red Santa here:   What do you want for Christmas?

    A real good Browns team next year.

    5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    John Holmes

  • Here is this week's survery.    I am going to try to keep this as painless as possible...so there will only maybe be a couple of Browns questions.  Nevertheless, give your opinions/answers:

    1.Most playoff teams are set, and,  Clearly the Browns are not going to do it:   So:   Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?  and  Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

    2. Make your prediction for 2020:   Do the Browns make the playoffs?

    3.  Who....if any major players for the Browns this year will not be here next year? 

    4. So, boys and girls.....Big Red Santa here:   What do you want for Christmas?

    5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survery.    I am going to try to keep this as painless as possible...so there will only maybe be a couple of Browns questions.  Nevertheless, give your opinions/answers:

    1.Most playoff teams are set, and,  Clearly the Browns are not going to do it:   So:   Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?  and  Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

    Saints and  Browns

    2. Make your prediction for 2020:   Do the Browns make the playoffs?

    Too early but I'll say yes.

    3.  Who....if any major players for the Browns this year will not be here next year? 

    I suspect OBJ will be gone.

    4. So, boys and girls.....Big Red Santa here:   What do you want for Christmas?

    A bottle of Bulleit Bourbon to help me on Sundays.

    5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    Nope.

  • 5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    John Holmes

    Does a certain trait run in the family?

  • 5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    John Holmes

    Does a certain trait run in the family?

    @the-gipper said:

    5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    John Holmes

    Does a certain trait run in the family?

    Having AIDS? For his sake, I hope not. ?

  • @the-gipper said:

    5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    John Holmes

    Does a certain trait run in the family?

    Having AIDS? For his sake, I hope not. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Having AIDS? For his sake, I hope not. ?

    Aids is not a familial trait, it is an infectious disease.  You can't inherit AIDS.  Just in case you didn't know. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    1.Most playoff teams are set, and,  Clearly the Browns are not going to do it:   So:   Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?  and  Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

    Ravens.

    2. Make your prediction for 2020:   Do the Browns make the playoffs?

    Premature without knowing whether Rich Rodriguez has been hired.?

    3.  Who....if any major players for the Browns this year will not be here next year? 

    See #2 above.

    What is the BS with these first 3 answers?

    4. So, boys and girls.....Big Red Santa here:   What do you want for Christmas?

    Win the $400 prize for 1st overall in my FFL. I'm leading by 1600+ points with two games to go where the average score is around 400-450 per week. Uncatchable now I think.???"We're in the money, we're in the money"?

    5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    George Washington and I share the same grandparents (he has no direct descendants). Cousin George is sending me his picture X's 400 (see # 4 above) for Xmas.??

    Is that true?  You can trace a family connection to GW?  

    @the-gipper said:

    Is that true?  You can trace a family connection to GW?  

    In fact Washington is my middle name so it's very direct. I have Washington first cousins all on my mom's side. I was named after her brother whom I never knew because he died at 17 a week after receiving an appointment to West Point.

  • 1.Most playoff teams are set, and,  Clearly the Browns are not going to do it:   So:   Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?  and  Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

    Think will win?   It seems as wide open as any year.  I don't believe in the Ratfuckers at all.  The Pats are not as good as they have been.   Hell, this is just a guess:  Seahawks.  They have #1 seed in NFC now.     

    Want to win?  I would actually kind of like to see a Chiefs/Vikings Super Bowl.   A repeat of SB IV.  Neither team has won since the Chiefs won that game. 

    2. Make your prediction for 2020:   Do the Browns make the playoffs?

    They absolutely have the talent to make the playoffs.  They do NOT have the management to do so.   Get rid of this HC, get a real competent guy in here, and sure, they make it with this talent.

    3.  Who....if any major players for the Browns this year will not be here next year? 

    Well, some are saying Schobert,  which would be a travesty....for a good LB starved team.  He may have played best after Garrett.  Other possibility is Olivier Vernon.  I mean, he was here, but he wasn't here this year. 

    4. So, boys and girls.....Big Red Santa here:   What do you want for Christmas?

    A new beard trimmer. A phone charger.  Some compression socks to combat the chance that I will have another pulmonary thrombosis. You don't know how close you came to not having me kick you all around any more.  A new roof.  I will take cash too, for travel.  I already have like 7 weeks of it planned for this next year:  1 week in Sedona,  a week in Vegas,  a week in Lake Placid NY,  a week going down and back to San Antonio/Galveston TX for my daughters wedding; a week for the wedding cruise;  a week in St. George Utah,  and maybe another almost week in either the Nevada/Tahoe/Yosemite area, or in Nebraska.  Or both, which would make it 8 weeks of traveling.    Pony up some cash Santa.

    5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    Yes.  Somehow I am related to John Deere...the tractor guy.   My mother's maiden name was Deere, in fact my uncle's name was John Deere...but not that one. But we are related...but not so close to do us any good really. 

    @the-gipper said:

    1.Most playoff teams are set, and,  Clearly the Browns are not going to do it:   So:   Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?  and  Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

    Think will win?   It seems as wide open as any year.  I don't believe in the Ratfuckers at all.  The Pats are not as good as they have been.   Hell, this is just a guess:  Seahawks.  They have #1 seed in NFC now.     

    Want to win?  I would actually kind of like to see a Chiefs/Vikings Super Bowl.   A repeat of SB IV.  Neither team has won since the Chiefs won that game. 

    2. Make your prediction for 2020:   Do the Browns make the playoffs?

    They absolutely have the talent to make the playoffs.  They do NOT have the management to do so.   Get rid of this HC, get a real competent guy in here, and sure, they make it with this talent.

    3.  Who....if any major players for the Browns this year will not be here next year? 

    Well, some are saying Schobert,  which would be a travesty....for a good LB starved team.  He may have played best after Garrett.  Other possibility is Olivier Vernon.  I mean, he was here, but he wasn't here this year. 

    4. So, boys and girls.....Big Red Santa here:   What do you want for Christmas?

    A new beard trimmer. A phone charger.  Some compression socks to combat the chance that I will have another pulmonary thrombosis. You don't know how close you came to not having me kick you all around any more.  A new roof.  I will take cash too, for travel.  I already have like 7 weeks of it planned for this next year:  1 week in Sedona,  a week in Vegas,  a week in Lake Placid NY,  a week going down and back to San Antonio/Galveston TX for my daughters wedding; a week for the wedding cruise;  a week in St. George Utah,  and maybe another almost week in either the Nevada/Tahoe/Yosemite area, or in Nebraska.  Or both, which would make it 8 weeks of traveling.    Pony up some cash Santa.

    5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    Yes.  Somehow I am related to John Deere...the tractor guy.   My mother's maiden name was Deere, in fact my uncle's name was John Deere...but not that one. But we are related...but not so close to do us any good really. 

    I was just curious if you had any vein ablation done in your legs... I had it done about two years ago.. My legs don't swell as much as they used to.

  • 5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    John Holmes

    Does a certain trait run in the family?

    @the-gipper said:

    5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    John Holmes

    Does a certain trait run in the family?

    I WISH !!! 😆

  • @the-gipper said:

    Is that true?  You can trace a family connection to GW?  

    In fact Washington is my middle name so it's very direct. I have Washington first cousins all on my mom's side. I was named after her brother whom I never knew because he died at 17 a week after receiving an appointment to West Point.

    @texasag1969 said:

    In fact Washington is my middle name so it's very direct. I have Washington first cousins all on my mom's side. I was named after her brother whom I never knew because he died at 17 a week after receiving an appointment to West Point.

    OK, cool. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    1.Most playoff teams are set, and,  Clearly the Browns are not going to do it:   So:   Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?  and  Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

    Think will win?   It seems as wide open as any year.  I don't believe in the Ratfuckers at all.  The Pats are not as good as they have been.   Hell, this is just a guess:  Seahawks.  They have #1 seed in NFC now.     

    Want to win?  I would actually kind of like to see a Chiefs/Vikings Super Bowl.   A repeat of SB IV.  Neither team has won since the Chiefs won that game. 

    2. Make your prediction for 2020:   Do the Browns make the playoffs?

    They absolutely have the talent to make the playoffs.  They do NOT have the management to do so.   Get rid of this HC, get a real competent guy in here, and sure, they make it with this talent.

    3.  Who....if any major players for the Browns this year will not be here next year? 

    Well, some are saying Schobert,  which would be a travesty....for a good LB starved team.  He may have played best after Garrett.  Other possibility is Olivier Vernon.  I mean, he was here, but he wasn't here this year. 

    4. So, boys and girls.....Big Red Santa here:   What do you want for Christmas?

    A new beard trimmer. A phone charger.  Some compression socks to combat the chance that I will have another pulmonary thrombosis. You don't know how close you came to not having me kick you all around any more.  A new roof.  I will take cash too, for travel.  I already have like 7 weeks of it planned for this next year:  1 week in Sedona,  a week in Vegas,  a week in Lake Placid NY,  a week going down and back to San Antonio/Galveston TX for my daughters wedding; a week for the wedding cruise;  a week in St. George Utah,  and maybe another almost week in either the Nevada/Tahoe/Yosemite area, or in Nebraska.  Or both, which would make it 8 weeks of traveling.    Pony up some cash Santa.

    5. This came up in another discussion:    Are you related somehow to someone famous?

    Yes.  Somehow I am related to John Deere...the tractor guy.   My mother's maiden name was Deere, in fact my uncle's name was John Deere...but not that one. But we are related...but not so close to do us any good really. 

    I was just curious if you had any vein ablation done in your legs... I had it done about two years ago.. My legs don't swell as much as they used to.

    @nickers said:

    I was just curious if you had any vein ablation done in your legs... I had it done about two years ago.. My legs don't swell as much as they used to.

    No, I just take the Xarelto.