Josh Gordon suspended from Seahawks...ped and substance abuse.... AGAIN
-
Waiting for the "This thread is locked" notification.
️
-
I'm surprised PoG hasn't made an appearance in this thread yet proclaiming his full support for poor ol' innocent Puffy while blaming Goodell for the entire situation. Maybe he just needs to be summoned?
PoG, PoG, PoG.......
-
Waiting for the "This thread is locked" notification.
️
Waiting for the "This thread is locked" notification.
️
Nah Gipper. I'm not going to be the one to lock it. For the same reason people slow down to gawk at car wrecks.
-
I'm surprised PoG hasn't made an appearance in this thread yet proclaiming his full support for poor ol' innocent Puffy while blaming Goodell for the entire situation. Maybe he just needs to be summoned?
PoG, PoG, PoG.......
I'm surprised PoG hasn't made an appearance in this thread yet proclaiming his full support for poor ol' innocent Puffy while blaming Goodell for the entire situation. Maybe he just needs to be summoned?
PoG, PoG, PoG.......
I'm your huckleberry...
Assuming it's "weed", were it only weed, then I'd be fine with the league giving Josh another chance... especially given it is legal in the state in which he is currently employed (assuming this was the case when the test was administered).
But this time it's not only weed... it's PEDs as well and that's a whole 'notha issue.
If on the other hand the league made the ban permanent, even solely based upon weed, then I'm fine with that as well.
I wish Josh well, but I'm just not invested in him any longer....
... and I am certainly not invested in seeing him punished as others here obviously are... but that's on them.
-
I'm surprised PoG hasn't made an appearance in this thread yet proclaiming his full support for poor ol' innocent Puffy while blaming Goodell for the entire situation. Maybe he just needs to be summoned?
PoG, PoG, PoG.......
I'm your huckleberry...
Assuming it's "weed", were it only weed, then I'd be fine with the league giving Josh another chance... especially given it is legal in the state in which he is currently employed (assuming this was the case when the test was administered).
But this time it's not only weed... it's PEDs as well and that's a whole 'notha issue.
If on the other hand the league made the ban permanent, even solely based upon weed, then I'm fine with that as well.
I wish Josh well, but I'm just not invested in him any longer....
... and I am certainly not invested in seeing him punished as others here obviously are... but that's on them.
-
-
I'm surprised PoG hasn't made an appearance in this thread yet proclaiming his full support for poor ol' innocent Puffy while blaming Goodell for the entire situation. Maybe he just needs to be summoned?
PoG, PoG, PoG.......
I'm your huckleberry...
Assuming it's "weed", were it only weed, then I'd be fine with the league giving Josh another chance... especially given it is legal in the state in which he is currently employed (assuming this was the case when the test was administered).
But this time it's not only weed... it's PEDs as well and that's a whole 'notha issue.
If on the other hand the league made the ban permanent, even solely based upon weed, then I'm fine with that as well.
I wish Josh well, but I'm just not invested in him any longer....
... and I am certainly not invested in seeing him punished as others here obviously are... but that's on them.
I'm your huckleberry...
Assuming it's "weed", were it only weed, then I'd be fine with the league giving Josh another chance... especially given it is legal in the state in which he is currently employed (assuming this was the case when the test was administered).
But this time it's not only weed... it's PEDs as well and that's a whole 'notha issue.
If on the other hand the league made the ban permanent, even solely based upon weed, then I'm fine with that as well.
I wish Josh well, but I'm just not invested in him any longer....
... and I am certainly not invested in seeing him punished as others here obviously are... but that's on them.
Mmm, l think you’re reading into a headline. I caught that too and oddly got excited that it was weed AND PEDs. I’m thinking “alright, Josh is taking PEDs and sacrificing his health for the benefit of his team!”
Which is a fucked up thing to think that THAT is a step in the right direction.
We don’t really know the drug. Huey Lewis needs a new drug. Josh does too.
-
He's crazy.
tl; dr.
The "really good player he could be" was simply not plausible. He never wanted to be a professional. Move on.
-
He's crazy.
tl; dr.
The "really good player he could be" was simply not plausible. He never wanted to be a professional. Move on.
He's crazy.
tl; dr.
The "really good player he could be" was simply not plausible. He never wanted to be a professional. Move on.
Exactly.
Not everyone loves football like we do. Josh Gordon just happened to be way more talented at it than anyone on this board.
-
I think it should give Dorsey pause on giving another player that second chance after a player had problems with dope in college....without seriously questioning whether or not the Browns can afford it when they are so......sooo very close to being able to have a huge winning season. Calloway could have been a star with his ability....
looking past Calloway, where has Njoku gone? those passes to Higgins? are they in the coaches' doghouse? Lack of work ethic?
what the heck is up with that?
anyways, I'm working on my yearly stupid mock draft, but I'm determined to believe the Browns will play a great next two games.
maybe.
crap.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
