Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Saturday Games

Saturday Games

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
9 Posts 4 Posters 280 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
    • 57k Posts
    • 4k Reputation
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #1

    There are actually 3 games in the NFL later today  (it is after midnight when I am typing this):

    A big matchup of   Bills/Patriots.  I believe the winner would have the division lead.

    Texans/ Buccaneers.   Also important for DATs to keep their lead in the division.

    Rams/49ers.   Rams still in the hunt, must win to stay there.   49ers need game to contest the division lead and still try for #1 seed. 

    Not sure if the maps showed the broadcasts of those games.....though, I think I heard they were all either on just NFL Network or on local stations.   I don't get NFL network  (my carrier has MLB and NHL networks, but not NFL or NBA)

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
      • 18k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Saturday games all NFL NETWORK.

      Screenshot_2019-12-21_120308.jpg

      GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
      The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • mjp28M mjp28

        Saturday games all NFL NETWORK.

        Screenshot_2019-12-21_120308.jpg

        The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
        • 57k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @mjp28 said:

        Saturday games all NFL NETWORK.

        Screenshot_2019-12-21_120308.jpg

        Yea, that is what I said.  Didn't you believe me? Did you used to work for the department of redundancy department?  

        By the way, I can't see those games because my local carrier does not have the NFL Network Network. 

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Icecube I Very Popular Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 2k Posts
          • 436 Reputation
          I Icecube wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Not a one of today's games on network TV? That's BS. I have NFLN but still think that's crappy. 

          mjp28M hx214H 2 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • I Icecube

            Not a one of today's games on network TV? That's BS. I have NFLN but still think that's crappy. 

            mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
            • 18k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @icecube said:

            Not a one of today's games on network TV? That's BS. I have NFLN but still think that's crappy. 

            I agree but I think that week 16 is the only week that they do all three games.  Week 17 concludes the season and no MNF all on the regular networks.

            How they chop it all up.  https://operations.nfl.com/the-game/creating-the-nfl-schedule

            GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
            The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • mjp28M mjp28

              @icecube said:

              Not a one of today's games on network TV? That's BS. I have NFLN but still think that's crappy. 

              I agree but I think that week 16 is the only week that they do all three games.  Week 17 concludes the season and no MNF all on the regular networks.

              How they chop it all up.  https://operations.nfl.com/the-game/creating-the-nfl-schedule

              The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
              • 57k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @mjp28 said:

              I agree but I think that week 16 is the only week that they do all three games.  Week 17 concludes the season and no MNF all on the regular networks.

              How they chop it all up.  https://operations.nfl.com/the-game/creating-the-nfl-schedule

              Are there Saturday games next week? 

              The answer is NO.  Every single game on the schedule for the final week is at either 1:00   or 4:25.  on Sunday.   No Thursday game, not Sunday night, no Monday night.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • I Icecube

                Not a one of today's games on network TV? That's BS. I have NFLN but still think that's crappy. 

                hx214 hx214H One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 1k Posts
                • 474 Reputation
                hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @icecube said:

                Not a one of today's games on network TV? That's BS. I have NFLN but still think that's crappy. 

                Yahoo.com plays some of the games. I just watched the end of the TB/Texan game. Go to their home page and scroll down just a tad. They usually have Monday Night games and Sometimes Thursday games.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                  • 18k Posts
                  • 4k Reputation
                  mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
                  #8

                  No Thursday or Monday games coming up this Week 17 but an interesting game to end the regular season on SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL SF -3 at Seattle with possibly home field on the line.

                  GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
                  The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • mjp28M mjp28

                    No Thursday or Monday games coming up this Week 17 but an interesting game to end the regular season on SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL SF -3 at Seattle with possibly home field on the line.

                    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                    • 57k Posts
                    • 4k Reputation
                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @mjp28 said:

                    No Thursday or Monday games coming up this Week 17 but an interesting game to end the regular season on SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL SF -3 at Seattle with possibly home field on the line.

                    When the original schedule came out.....there was NO Sunday Night Football game scheduled.  They flexed this game to be played at night.   Though, it is certainly possible that in their contract with NBC some game would be flexed, but that game just would not be chosen until like the week before the game.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    Theme
                    • System
                    • Light
                    • Dark
                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Forums
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Donate