and now for something COMPLETELY different...
-
-
I wouldnt vote for this guy -Still he brings up some points
Like common sense. Thanks Yang good luck with the DNC...
-
I wouldnt vote for this guy -Still he brings up some points
Like common sense. Thanks Yang good luck with the DNC...
I wouldnt vote for this guy -Still he brings up some points
Like common sense. Thanks Yang good luck with the DNC...
Also Tulsi gabbert.
On the other hand I am stunned by the lackluster Mike Bloomberg. He makes Jeb Bush seem like a Firebrand.
WSS
-
I wouldnt vote for this guy -Still he brings up some points
Like common sense. Thanks Yang good luck with the DNC...
Also Tulsi gabbert.
On the other hand I am stunned by the lackluster Mike Bloomberg. He makes Jeb Bush seem like a Firebrand.
WSS
Also Tulsi gabbert.
On the other hand I am stunned by the lackluster Mike Bloomberg. He makes Jeb Bush seem like a Firebrand.
WSS
yes -
re Bloomberg - all that money wont help a weak (and sometimes false) message either.
-
Also Tulsi gabbert.
On the other hand I am stunned by the lackluster Mike Bloomberg. He makes Jeb Bush seem like a Firebrand.
WSS
yes -
re Bloomberg - all that money wont help a weak (and sometimes false) message either.
yes -
re Bloomberg - all that money wont help a weak (and sometimes false) message either.
And Bloomberg is loaded. He throws away millions of dollars on political campaigns like most of the rest of us do with pennies. It will buy him some votes for sure. It likely got him elected as mayor of liberal NYC. It won't overcome like you state the fact he is a weak candidate but he does have going for him the rest of the dem field are also weak candidates. He has a shot of buying the nomination because he can spend untold millions of dollars of his own money. I don't think he will pull it off but I'm not counting him out. If he can drive home a message he is the only one who can beat Trump he will get a huge amount of voters on that message alone.
-
Yang Gang 2020
MATH
-
Yang Gang 2020
MATH
What the democrats have been doing just doesn't add up does it Woody.
So what do you think of Yang's comments pertaining to his own party and their obsession with impeachment?
How about some meaningful participation. Don't turn this place back into a shithole.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login