Star Wars, Return of Skywalker
-
I have seen no comment on it here yet. I will not do much.
Let's just say that, in my mind, it had a lotta lotta issues.
-
I have seen no comment on it here yet. I will not do much.
Let's just say that, in my mind, it had a lotta lotta issues.
I have seen no comment on it here yet. I will not do much.
Let's just say that, in my mind, it had a lotta lotta issues.
I'm working on the review right now. I thought it was a piece of shit. Well not a piece of shit like message from space but in light of the money they spent...
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
