Skip to content

Week 17: Browns at Bengals

The Browns Board
185 43 5.7k
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    And......

    PASSING
    Player CP/ATT YDS TD INT
    Baker Mayfield 12/27 279 3 3
  • jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by

    The kid set the rookie season TD record in less than a full season last year, so calling him trash is a stretch. Bad coaching, coupled with a shoddy o line makes for a long season for any QB.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    Not impressed with Mayfield.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    Having Freddie and Hue as his head coaches hasn’t helped

  • At the game. Weather not too hateful, Freddie is trying to get fired.

    jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    At the game. Weather not too hateful, Freddie is trying to get fired.

    I was there too. Friend bailed on me because it was raining and he's a pussy. Had tickets in the 100 level.

  • The only thing that I was concerned about.....WTF ?

    RUSHING
    Player CAR YDS TD AVG
    Nick Chubb 13 41 0 3.2
    Baker Mayfield 4 29 0 7.3
    Kareem Hunt 3 4 0 1.3
    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    The only thing that I was concerned about.....WTF ?

    RUSHING
    Player CAR YDS TD AVG
    Nick Chubb 13 41 0 3.2
    Baker Mayfield 4 29 0 7.3
    Kareem Hunt 3 4 0 1.3

    It was as bad as it looked. Dominated by a 1-14 team? 

  • @bob806 said:

    No. I always want my favorite team on Earth to win.

    I want what's best for the Browns. A loss today is better for them long term 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    I want what's best for the Browns. A loss today is better for them long term 

    I didn't want a loss, but I suspected that would be the result. And if that uninspired effort doesn't get Freddie fired, nothing will.

  • What a fucked up season.  

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    What a fucked up season.  

    They have all been fucked up since 1964

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Fascinating. 

    Oops I'm sorry 21 picks. Yikes! Only 3 this game though.

    jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by jbluhm86

    @one-post said:

    Oops I'm sorry 21 picks. Yikes! Only 3 this game though.

    Your mother definitely should've swallowed you.

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    He looks bad, no argument there. He did make some good throws, and his OL was absolutely abysmal today, but yeah...I'm officially terrified now. 

  • jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by

    Look at Peyton Manning's stats his first two years in the league. Everyone here complaining about Baker would be calling for Manning to be cut from the Browns. ?

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    If I would ask 75% of Browns fans to make a NYE resolution it would be this - 

    ZzCI7Gl.gif?noredirect

  • Miracle catch by Beckham.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Miracle catch by Beckham.

    Why have they not been doing that all year in the red zone.   More evidence of Freddie not having a clue how to utilize his talent.

  • @typicalbrowns50 said:

    The browns suck, and have a long way to go. It’s insane how much of a whiff this year was. Hopefully a competent head coach can get them to relevance next year. Silver lining is we could get the 9 pick in the draft

    http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

    depending on Arizona and Denver we are probably looking at 10.  Maybe 11. Outside shot at 9.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

    depending on Arizona and Denver we are probably looking at 10.  Maybe 11. Outside shot at 9.

    Maybe even 8....if Jax wins. 

    This is where we are now as a fan base.    Fire the coach....get a higher draft pick. 

  • GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by

    Too much blame on Freddie. Bottom line is this team sucks. How much ya wanna bet we will be somewhere around 6-10, 7-9 next year...regardless of who the coach is?

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

  • Screw it. Get us a better pick and most importantly, get Freddie FIRED

    He's a train wreck of a coach and isn't going to get any better. Make Dorseys decision easy and lose today. 

    I know it'll suck to go out with a loss, but it's the best outcome for our long term future.

    Anyone with me on this?

    B browns52 wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Screw it. Get us a better pick and most importantly, get Freddie FIRED

    He's a train wreck of a coach and isn't going to get any better. Make Dorseys decision easy and lose today. 

    I know it'll suck to go out with a loss, but it's the best outcome for our long term future.

    Anyone with me on this?

    bengals smacked the everlovin shit out of the fucking creampuff clowns.....yeah......

  • @mld-woody said:

    Screw it. Get us a better pick and most importantly, get Freddie FIRED

    He's a train wreck of a coach and isn't going to get any better. Make Dorseys decision easy and lose today. 

    I know it'll suck to go out with a loss, but it's the best outcome for our long term future.

    Anyone with me on this?

    You play to win the game

    B browns52 wrote on last edited by

    @stillmotion said:

    You play to win the game

    go tell that to fatass freddie....pfffft...play to win...yeah right...this team is a bunch of creampuffs...

  • Ghoolie? Nah.

    B browns52 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Ghoolie? Nah.

    hate to tell ya man....he fucking blows.....hopefully the next regime will somehow get rid of this pos.....and take his progressive ads with him....they suck also as an insurance company

  • The kid set the rookie season TD record in less than a full season last year, so calling him trash is a stretch. Bad coaching, coupled with a shoddy o line makes for a long season for any QB.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    @jbluhm86 said:

    The kid set the rookie season TD record in less than a full season last year, so calling him trash is a stretch. Bad coaching, coupled with a shoddy o line makes for a long season for any QB.

    I wanted Josh Allen, but I do think Mayfield is a decent QB. I think he's always going to take chances, and throw picks. 

    I do hope he learns to quit answering every question asked to him at these press conferences. Relax Baker, and quit being cocky, Cleveland fans don't care for that.