Skip to content

We're rooting for LSU, right?

College Football Forum
18 11 486
  • ?

  • LSU will win this one.

  • Clemson will win, I believe. 

    But I am rooting for neither. 

  • Reluctantly yes, I'm rooting for LSU.

    I hate Clemson and Dabo. No class.

    At their home opener a couple seasons ago their band did a "Script 31-0" to mock tOSU (instead of celebrating a national title, they went full-a$$hole).

    And yes, while Woody Hayes had some psych issues, it was Clemson who baited him at the Gator Bowl in 1978. 

  • Well, I do know that  South Carolina Univ. is still a more popular football team in that state than Clemson is. 

  • Well, I do know that  South Carolina Univ. is still a more popular football team in that state than Clemson is. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, I do know that  South Carolina Univ. is still a more popular football team in that state than Clemson is. 

    I have a RB playing friend who would tell you it is The Citadel. Well, yeah he has a degree from there, but that means nothing.?

  • LSU.  

  • No fav.. I still think OSU got jobbed  A real good banking consultant bud of mine just died 🙁 Clemson grad. Glad he got to see last yr.. It had been a long time.

  • I would still take Lawrence over burro

  • Who cares this game is rigged just like the osu game fuck college football 

  • Who cares this game is rigged just like the osu game fuck college football 

    @babernakle said:

    Who cares this game is rigged just like the osu game fuck college football 

    College Football Playoff Ratings History.....and if you hate rigged games so much what are you doing on a sports board?  Oh UFOs are on the history channel tonight, more in line with your interests. 😆

    TV+streaming viewership in parentheses

    Window Game Margin Rtg Vwrs Net(s)
    2019-20
    Fiesta (semi) CLEM-OSU CLEM +6 11.1 21.15M ESPN Megacast
    Peach (semi) LSU-OU LSU +35 9.5 17.21M ESPN Megacast
    Rose ORE-WISC ORE +1 8.7 16.30M ESPN & ESPN2
    Sugar UGA-BYLR UGA +12 5.7 10.22M ESPN & ESPN2
    Cotton PSU-MEM PSU +14 3.8 6.22M ESPN
    Orange UF-UVA UF +8 3.5 6.07M ESPN
    2018-19
    CFPNC CLEM-ALA CLEM +28 13.8 (25.280M) ESPN, ESPN2,
    ESPNU, ESPNEWS
    Orange (semi) ALA-OKLA ALA +11 9.9 (19.069M) ESPN & ESPN2
    Cotton (semi) CLEM-ND CLEM +27 9.4 (16.809M) ESPN & ESPN2
    Rose OSU-WASH OSU +5 8.9 (16.781M) ESPN & ESPN2
    Sugar TEX-UGA TEX +7 7.3 (13.298M) ESPN & ESPN2
    Fiesta LSU-UCF LSU +8 4.7 (8.471M) ESPN
    Peach UF-MICH UF +26 5.0 (8.366M) ESPN
  • ya see those margins (that some would call spreads) on the above post^^..theirs my reasoning on playing bowl mania verse College Pick-em...save your college money kid-owes...

  • Not rooting for either team. Probably won’t even watch

  • Not rooting for either team. Probably won’t even watch

    @browns149 said:

    Not rooting for either team. Probably won’t even watch

    I may just peak in on it from time to time. We'll see.

  • I would still take Lawrence over burro

    @the-gipper said:

    I would still take Lawrence over burro

    I think he is proving you wrong.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I would still take Lawrence over burro

    I think he is proving you wrong.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I think he is proving you wrong.

    Rarely do you see a Heisman winner keep winning, most choke it up. Burrow is Montana like with more talent.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I think he is proving you wrong.

    Rarely do you see a Heisman winner keep winning, most choke it up. Burrow is Montana like with more talent.

    @mjp28 said:

    Rarely do you see a Heisman winner keep winning, most choke it up. Burrow is Montana like with more talent.

    Plus he was totally in sync with some really excellent receivers. This is the greatest overall LSU team I have ever seen and their coaches made immediate adjustments to everything Clemson was trying to do to them both sides of the ball. You can see coach O was unafraid to bring in a lot of experienced NFL talent to his coaching staff. Plus if you look at their recruiting it was much like Bama and OSU, loaded with 5* players. They turned down some 4* players once they had commitments full of 5* in certain positions. Clemson's main RB from La. may have been one of those. That #22 for LSU reminds me a lot KSU's long term NFL RB Darren Sproles, but about 2 inches taller and 20 lbs heavier. Very hard to get hold of and bring down one on one. A lot of YAC.

  • image.png.b7e3566bd06044b95c60f2069a961e35.png