2020 Opponents
-
Looks like 11-5 to me... 🥷
I'm so very glad you accepted the HC job and will also be in charge of our draft this year. Has to be far better than the clownshow that is the Cleveland Browns.??
Now I can tell you which players to use each week. I just won my FFL and am seriously considering staying in a Holiday Inn Express before my job interview.??
-
Looks like 11-5 to me... 🥷
I'm so very glad you accepted the HC job and will also be in charge of our draft this year. Has to be far better than the clownshow that is the Cleveland Browns.??
Now I can tell you which players to use each week. I just won my FFL and am seriously considering staying in a Holiday Inn Express before my job interview.??
I'm so very glad you accepted the HC job...
Nah... Director of Player Personnel...

-
Cleveland will host the Bengals, Steelers, Ravens, Texans, Colts, Eagles, Washington and the Broncos.
The Browns will travel to Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Tennessee, New York Giants, Dallas, Jacksonville and the New York Jets.
https://923thefan.radio.com/articles/cleveland-browns-2020-opponents
Cleveland will host the Bengals, Steelers, Ravens, Texans, Colts, Eagles, Washington and the Broncos.
The Browns will travel to Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Tennessee, New York Giants, Dallas, Jacksonville and the New York Jets.
Wow very nice road schedule only one time zone change
-
Cleveland will host the Bengals, Steelers, Ravens, Texans, Colts, Eagles, Washington and the Broncos.
The Browns will travel to Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Tennessee, New York Giants, Dallas, Jacksonville and the New York Jets.
Wow very nice road schedule only one time zone change
Wow very nice road schedule only one time zone change
Two.....Nashville is on Central Time....but I get it.
-
We play the Jets again? That's the third year in a row. The NFL is really trying to make Mayfield vs Darnold a thing, I guess.
-
We play the Jets again? That's the third year in a row. The NFL is really trying to make Mayfield vs Darnold a thing, I guess.
We play the Jets again? That's the third year in a row. The NFL is really trying to make Mayfield vs Darnold a thing, I guess.
The scheduling has its rules, they don't choose the matchups.
You have 6 divisional games, 4 games against an AFC division (in 2020 AFC South) , 4 against a NFC division (2020 NFC East) and the last two games against the teams that ended in the same position as yours of the remaining divisions of your own conference (3rd AFC East: Jets and 3rd in AFC West Broncos)
Both Jets and Browns have ended in the same group position for some years (4th both in 2016 and 2017) and that's why we're facing them every single year. In 2019 we had to play them because we had to face the AFC East anyway.
-
We play the Jets again? That's the third year in a row. The NFL is really trying to make Mayfield vs Darnold a thing, I guess.
The scheduling has its rules, they don't choose the matchups.
You have 6 divisional games, 4 games against an AFC division (in 2020 AFC South) , 4 against a NFC division (2020 NFC East) and the last two games against the teams that ended in the same position as yours of the remaining divisions of your own conference (3rd AFC East: Jets and 3rd in AFC West Broncos)
Both Jets and Browns have ended in the same group position for some years (4th both in 2016 and 2017) and that's why we're facing them every single year. In 2019 we had to play them because we had to face the AFC East anyway.
The scheduling has its rules, they don't choose the matchups.
You have 6 divisional games, 4 games against an AFC division (in 2020 AFC South) , 4 against a NFC division (2020 NFC East) and the last two games against the teams that ended in the same position as yours of the remaining divisions of your own conference (3rd AFC East: Jets and 3rd in AFC West Broncos)
Both Jets and Browns have ended in the same group position for some years (4th both in 2016 and 2017) and that's why we're facing them every single year. In 2019 we had to play them because we had to face the AFC East anyway.
I think the rotating schedule is and has been a brilliant move by the NFL.
The AFC South games have never excited me at all. Sure, Nashville is a nice spot for a road game, but nothing seems like a rivalry. The Colts would be a good fit in the AFC North, but it's not going to happen.
-
The scheduling has its rules, they don't choose the matchups.
You have 6 divisional games, 4 games against an AFC division (in 2020 AFC South) , 4 against a NFC division (2020 NFC East) and the last two games against the teams that ended in the same position as yours of the remaining divisions of your own conference (3rd AFC East: Jets and 3rd in AFC West Broncos)
Both Jets and Browns have ended in the same group position for some years (4th both in 2016 and 2017) and that's why we're facing them every single year. In 2019 we had to play them because we had to face the AFC East anyway.
I think the rotating schedule is and has been a brilliant move by the NFL.
The AFC South games have never excited me at all. Sure, Nashville is a nice spot for a road game, but nothing seems like a rivalry. The Colts would be a good fit in the AFC North, but it's not going to happen.
I think the rotating schedule is and has been a brilliant move by the NFL.
The AFC South games have never excited me at all. Sure, Nashville is a nice spot for a road game, but nothing seems like a rivalry. The Colts would be a good fit in the AFC North, but it's not going to happen.
Well....in conjunction with the soon to be attempt to expand the regular season, I have heard some suggestions about how, if they did have a 17th game, they could increase the number of rivalry games.
Things like having the two NY teams play every year, and the (now) 2 LA teams. Baltimore and Washington. Interstate rivalries like Tampa/Miami; Pittsburgh/Philly; Dallas/Houston; and some other natural rivalries: Cleveland/Detroit and others.
-
-
I’ll be in Jax? Can’t wait.
This offseason will seem longer than the last. I would imagine.
-
I hope we play Dallas on Thanksgiving.
According to the ol' Google machine, the Browns haven't played on Thanksgiving since 1989, with only the LA Rams having a longer Thanksgiving drought, since 1975. Jacksonville Jaguars have never had a Thanksgiving game, but they're a much younger franchise.
-
I hope we play Dallas on Thanksgiving.
According to the ol' Google machine, the Browns haven't played on Thanksgiving since 1989, with only the LA Rams having a longer Thanksgiving drought, since 1975. Jacksonville Jaguars have never had a Thanksgiving game, but they're a much younger franchise.
-
-
Did not play for the Browns in 1989.
You're right, I have Eric Turner's interception burned in as Thanksgiving......but it wasn't.
-
Did not play for the Browns in 1989.
You're right, I have Eric Turner's interception burned in as Thanksgiving......but it wasn't.
-
1994 vs Cowboys? 19-14 victory?
There was a company Christmas party that eve. VP was a Cowboys fan. We were both trying to find out what was happening (no smartphones).
-
Did not play for the Browns in 1989.
You're right, I have Eric Turner's interception burned in as Thanksgiving......but it wasn't.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
