2020 Opponents
-
...and it wasn't even an INT. lol One of his arms was so bad that day that he couldn't even lift it hardly.
Thanks for the laughs. Anything after Eric Turner was gravy anyway; so don't worry about the date or what holiday it was or even what type of turnover it was. He's a fond memory any way you look at it.
Remember when NE's Ben Coates was Drew Bledsoe's go to guy? Bill Belicheck put Eric Turner on him to shut him out in our playoff W over NE. That was real good stuff!
-
just don't invite the relatives. My probable road trip.
lol... if it's on Thanksgiving, that's exactly what I have in mind.
Son-in-law is a 'Boyz fan... daughter is a Browns fan... of course... Grandkids are a mix... but I'll front you a ticket as well, H... and save you a seat wherever we sit down for the pre/post-game meal.
If it's not a T-day game, it'll just be me and the wife so rendezvous will be easy.
In either case all bets are off if you bring Gipper as your date...
lol... if it's on Thanksgiving, that's exactly what I have in mind.
Son-in-law is a 'Boyz fan... daughter is a Browns fan... of course... Grandkids are a mix... but I'll front you a ticket as well, H... and save you a seat wherever we sit down for the pre/post-game meal.
If it's not a T-day game, it'll just be me and the wife so rendezvous will be easy.
In either case all bets are off if you bring Gipper as your date...
I'm cleaning coffee (that was in my mouth once upon a time) off my laptop as we speak.
-
I'd pay good money to sit by Tour and Gipper for a game.
That would be gold, Jerry.
-
I'd pay good money to sit by Tour and Gipper for a game.
That would be gold, Jerry.
I'd pay good money to sit by Tour and Gipper for a game.
That would be gold, Jerry.
It would be fine. It would probably just be us complaining at how the Browns are fucking up the game.
-
I'd pay good money to sit by Tour and Gipper for a game.
That would be gold, Jerry.
I'd pay good money to sit by Tour and Gipper for a game.
That would be gold, Jerry.
That may be possible, the three of us + you in Dallas.
-
I'd pay good money to sit by Tour and Gipper for a game.
That would be gold, Jerry.
That may be possible, the three of us + you in Dallas.
-
I'd pay good money to sit by Tour and Gipper for a game.
That would be gold, Jerry.
That may be possible, the three of us + you in Dallas.
That may be possible, the three of us + you in Dallas.
Gotta wait til mid April when the schedule is out to see if it conflicts with other plans. October 25 is out. But the couple of Sundays before and after that date could be possible. And no, Thanksgiving would not work....unless I made it a family affair by bringing my wife along, and having my daughter come up. (My wife would have NO interest in going to the game....daughter would though). Though the concept is interesting, but my wife's work schedule could be prohibitive. School requires her to work all the way through Wed. afternoon....and no way do we want to fly that Wed. evening. (and she would NOT call off that day)
-
I'd pay good money to sit by Tour and Gipper for a game.
That would be gold, Jerry.
I'd pay good money to sit by Tour and Gipper for a game.
That would be gold, Jerry.
How much ?

-
I'd pay good money to sit by Tour and Gipper for a game.
That would be gold, Jerry.
How much ?

-
-
-
No, dates are not set but schedule is.
Home
Pitt - L. I think Ben will be back, and WR and RB units won't be so beat up like 2019. Conner, Snell, rookie at RB and JuJu, Johnson, Washington at WR. D is verging on top 5.
Cinci - W. May improve, but they are so bad.
Balt - L. They will probably be tough all season, after upset playoff loss.
Colts - W. Indy isn't bad, but not that good either.
Eagles - L. Maybe weirdest team in the NFL. So unpredictable, but well coached with a lot of talent but WR unit lacking.
Raiders - W. God only knows how good the Raiders will be.
Skins - Riverboat Ron will boost them to a 9-7 type team. W.
Texans - L. Watson can ball.
Away
Pitt - L.
Cinci - W
Balt - L.
Dal - McCarthy will get 10+ wins out of them. L
NYG - W.
Jags - W. Still no QB and Morone still HC.
Jets - L. I believe they are up and coming.
TN - L. Vrable is the real deal.
So, it's looking like 8-8 and a lot of fans would be OK with that.
-
No, dates are not set but schedule is.
Home
Pitt - L. I think Ben will be back, and WR and RB units won't be so beat up like 2019. Conner, Snell, rookie at RB and JuJu, Johnson, Washington at WR. D is verging on top 5.
Cinci - W. May improve, but they are so bad.
Balt - L. They will probably be tough all season, after upset playoff loss.
Colts - W. Indy isn't bad, but not that good either.
Eagles - L. Maybe weirdest team in the NFL. So unpredictable, but well coached with a lot of talent but WR unit lacking.
Raiders - W. God only knows how good the Raiders will be.
Skins - Riverboat Ron will boost them to a 9-7 type team. W.
Texans - L. Watson can ball.
Away
Pitt - L.
Cinci - W
Balt - L.
Dal - McCarthy will get 10+ wins out of them. L
NYG - W.
Jags - W. Still no QB and Morone still HC.
Jets - L. I believe they are up and coming.
TN - L. Vrable is the real deal.
So, it's looking like 8-8 and a lot of fans would be OK with that.
No, dates are not set but schedule is.
Home
Pitt - L. I think Ben will be back, and WR and RB units won't be so beat up like 2019. Conner, Snell, rookie at RB and JuJu, Johnson, Washington at WR. D is verging on top 5.
Cinci - W. May improve, but they are so bad.
Balt - L. They will probably be tough all season, after upset playoff loss.
Colts - W. Indy isn't bad, but not that good either.
Eagles - L. Maybe weirdest team in the NFL. So unpredictable, but well coached with a lot of talent but WR unit lacking.
Raiders - W. God only knows how good the Raiders will be.
Skins - Riverboat Ron will boost them to a 9-7 type team. W.
Texans - L. Watson can ball.
Away
Pitt - L.
Cinci - W
Balt - L.
Dal - McCarthy will get 10+ wins out of them. L
NYG - W.
Jags - W. Still no QB and Morone still HC.
Jets - L. I believe they are up and coming.
TN - L. Vrable is the real deal.
So, it's looking like 8-8 and a lot of fans would be OK with that.
You have it as 7-9.
-
Already a thread on this.
-
- I posted our opponents list a week or so ago.
- Predicting a record before we know our staff, our Draft or our FA results is pure folly.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


