Next man up
-
Stuff like that should be taken with a grain of salt. Writers get paid to write and there’s only so much to write about. For all we know this guy’s editor made him write some “pro Stefanski” stuff and the guy in the cubicle next to him got the “anti-Stefanski” assignment. I just see it as part of the media game, meant to be consumed and discussed.
No doubt JB that's completely true. And that has to be a pain in the ass for a sports journalist to think of something to say every single day when there's no real news. I'm just saying that Jimmy can probably read and if not he's got enough money the hire somebody to read this shit to him and it does seem to be pretty easily swayed. ?
WSS
No doubt JB that's completely true. And that has to be a pain in the ass for a sports journalist to think of something to say every single day when there's no real news. I'm just saying that Jimmy can probably read and if not he's got enough money the hire somebody to read this shit to him and it does seem to be pretty easily swayed. ?
WSS
Well yeah. We’re all in the caboose of a train driven by a mad conductor who doesn’t know the throttle from the brake.
-
Here's some deep Insight from a bunch of folks that know at least as much as the guy in the bar stool next to you.
?
WSS
-
Yes, but, honestly....with any team NFL or otherwise there is always an owner to be accountable to....and half of them are dipshits even if we don't know about them.
A lot of people think that our owners of the Indians and Cavaliers may be equally dipshitish.....to coin a term
That's true. Still very few of them are as outwardly incompetent as Haslam and his little gang of idiots.
WSS
That's true. Still very few of them are as outwardly incompetent as Haslam and his little gang of idiots.
WSS
No argument there.
-
https://923thefan.radio.com/articles/ben-leber-stefanski-is-one-of-those-guys-that-just-gets-it
Here's a concern I have. There's probably not one single coaching Prospect no matter how remote that doesn't have some success in the league and at least a handful of people who think he's the greatest.
WSS
Stuff like that should be taken with a grain of salt. Writers get paid to write and there’s only so much to write about. For all we know this guy’s editor made him write some “pro Stefanski” stuff and the guy in the cubicle next to him got the “anti-Stefanski” assignment. I just see it as part of the media game, meant to be consumed and discussed.
Stuff like that should be taken with a grain of salt. Writers get paid to write and there’s only so much to write about. For all we know this guy’s editor made him write some “pro Stefanski” stuff and the guy in the cubicle next to him got the “anti-Stefanski” assignment. I just see it as part of the media game, meant to be consumed and discussed.
Sounds like a high school debate team.
-
https://923thefan.radio.com/articles/ben-leber-stefanski-is-one-of-those-guys-that-just-gets-it
Here's a concern I have. There's probably not one single coaching Prospect no matter how remote that doesn't have some success in the league and at least a handful of people who think he's the greatest.
WSS
Stuff like that should be taken with a grain of salt. Writers get paid to write and there’s only so much to write about. For all we know this guy’s editor made him write some “pro Stefanski” stuff and the guy in the cubicle next to him got the “anti-Stefanski” assignment. I just see it as part of the media game, meant to be consumed and discussed.
Stuff like that should be taken with a grain of salt. Writers get paid to write and there’s only so much to write about. For all we know this guy’s editor made him write some “pro Stefanski” stuff and the guy in the cubicle next to him got the “anti-Stefanski” assignment. I just see it as part of the media game, meant to be consumed and discussed.
If the guy in this case was not a former Viking, then I'd be more inclined to adopt your view as it is good, healthy skepticism... but in this case Leber is a former Vike.
And while Leber was not in the QB room I've no doubt that players talk. So any player of any position can know as much about any other room or coach as they want to.
-
Zombo said:
It's either Stefanski or Josh.
If one of the other guys wowed them enough they never would have let him leave town.
Z
Seems that way....but you never know with this crew.
-
Different side of Stefanski... again from the Canton Rep...
Hot commodity on offense, Kevin Stefanski was ‘assassin’ on defense
-
Zombo said:
It's either Stefanski or Josh.
If Jimmy thinks so highly of Depo? It's Stefanski...Dee may have to move to Florida.. Got a house?

-
Zombo said:
It's either Stefanski or Josh.
If Jimmy thinks so highly of Depo? It's Stefanski...Dee may have to move to Florida.. Got a house?

-
Please no Brian Daboll....
WSS
-
-
https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/att/browns-rumors-vikings-kevin-stefanski-012339831.html
I hope what I hope what he is thinking is this:
"Oh well it looks like they gave the job to McDaniels"
I do not want this f'cker without Kubiak.
WSS
-
https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/att/browns-rumors-vikings-kevin-stefanski-012339831.html
I hope what I hope what he is thinking is this:
"Oh well it looks like they gave the job to McDaniels"
I do not want this f'cker without Kubiak.
WSS
https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/att/browns-rumors-vikings-kevin-stefanski-012339831.html
Hard to put any stock in an article that still lists candidates who are no longer in the running.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login