Skip to content

Gary Kubiak?

The Browns Board
4 3 269
  • I get my NFL information from you guys. Some will be flattered, some are scratching your heads.

    I'm not in "the know" on a lot of things. 

    This time last year, some of you were high on Stefanski. Now I read some of you think the Vikings turnaround is due Kubiak. 

    His resume speaks for itself. I'm not sure if he's a disciplinarian, but he's been around Hall of Famers so he can navigate the egos.

    Why not Kubiak?

  • As a head coach.

    I guess that's been put on hold until they find a GM.

  • A AP1

    I get my NFL information from you guys. Some will be flattered, some are scratching your heads.

    I'm not in "the know" on a lot of things. 

    This time last year, some of you were high on Stefanski. Now I read some of you think the Vikings turnaround is due Kubiak. 

    His resume speaks for itself. I'm not sure if he's a disciplinarian, but he's been around Hall of Famers so he can navigate the egos.

    Why not Kubiak?

    @ap1 said:

    Why not Kubiak?

    Because he was Elway's back up, and Karlis Missed.

    Denver is 1e on my hate list:

    Balt

    Pitt

    Cincy

    Tenn (nee Oilers)

    Denver

    2) entire NFC East

  • Health reasons?   Didn't he quit because of that?    Though I guess if we could have a HC who has had major heart issues.....Freddie....we could have him.

    and then there is Meyer with that thing in his head.