Bring back Gholie
-
So funny I screwed that up. Lmmfo
-
The fatasses weren't good enough this year.
And they couldn't keep Chubb as the rushing leader against one of the worst defenses in the league!
-
Lol I had forgotten his hard-on for his lord n' savior Paxton Lynch. Anyone else remember his take on Myles Garrett being a Zumba instructor? Man that didn't age well.
Turns out he was a swinger...
-
He's neither entertaining nor edgy - he's just an annoying asshole with zero to add to any conversation.
He's basically a racist with the sex appeal of a school bus fire.
-
Had to run the ball to do that.
Yes. We tried running the ball. Aside from the first two plays of the game (5 yards each) we were getting mauled behind the LOS. Chubb had 13 carries for 41 yards. That's not a lot of carries but there was no where to run. Let's break it down. Chubb had a long of 8 yards. And those two 5 yarders. Take away 3 carries and 18 yards and ya got 10 carries for 23 yards. That's what most of Chubb's day was like.
And Hunt is no slouch running the ball, he had 3 carries for 4 yards.
They had a good defensive plan against us. Sell out to stop the run....and if the RB doesn't get the ball, just go ahead and harass the passer.
I'm amazed that Chubb had so many yards this season with our OL. For like HALF the year we didn't even know WHO would be starting, other than Bitonio and Tretter.
-
He's neither entertaining nor edgy - he's just an annoying asshole with zero to add to any conversation.
He's basically a racist with the sex appeal of a school bus fire.
He's neither entertaining nor edgy - he's just an annoying asshole with zero to add to any conversation.
He's basically a racist with the sex appeal of a school bus fire.
He did have a fanbase with the lowest common denominator types on here, for sure.
-
He was a troll who wanted to argue everyone and tell them how he knew it all before anyone else even if it meant going against what he had said or saying stupid things only to get some flames going.
So... Let's play the game.
1. Kitchens was way over his head and he was a coffee fetcher under Zampese last year so the Browns did a brownsian move and handed the keys to the wrong man. People here were delusional thinking about that. Hue Jackson should have stayed.
2. The OL doesn't work because they didn't give a f*** and Kitchens and are lazy fatasses.
3. No one here should care about the Browns because they died in 1995 and we have only a gimmick in Cleveland since then. We should be rooting for the Baltimore Ravens which are the true Browns and they have once again a playoff team.
4. Ravens are good because they have Harbough. Jackson is getting injured soon because no good can come from a Black Tankerton. We deserve being humilliated by a Black Tankerton.
5. Dorsey was a coffee fetcher and he didn't want to be that, that's why the Browns are getting rid of the only good thing this team had.
6. I know success, I've been close to or part of success for many years and I tell you here you can't smell success. My water system that I'm developing, on the other hand...
7. The Board is full of pussies who can't take some controversy, everything because is lead by Z who is a pussy. I'll fight Z because Mike Tyson is my friend and I've coached him. Wait, I can't do a simple travel to stand up for what I've said. Wait, I'm not fighting Z. It was all Z's fault. Yada yada.
-
He was a troll who wanted to argue everyone and tell them how he knew it all before anyone else even if it meant going against what he had said or saying stupid things only to get some flames going.
So... Let's play the game.
1. Kitchens was way over his head and he was a coffee fetcher under Zampese last year so the Browns did a brownsian move and handed the keys to the wrong man. People here were delusional thinking about that. Hue Jackson should have stayed.
2. The OL doesn't work because they didn't give a f*** and Kitchens and are lazy fatasses.
3. No one here should care about the Browns because they died in 1995 and we have only a gimmick in Cleveland since then. We should be rooting for the Baltimore Ravens which are the true Browns and they have once again a playoff team.
4. Ravens are good because they have Harbough. Jackson is getting injured soon because no good can come from a Black Tankerton. We deserve being humilliated by a Black Tankerton.
5. Dorsey was a coffee fetcher and he didn't want to be that, that's why the Browns are getting rid of the only good thing this team had.
6. I know success, I've been close to or part of success for many years and I tell you here you can't smell success. My water system that I'm developing, on the other hand...
7. The Board is full of pussies who can't take some controversy, everything because is lead by Z who is a pussy. I'll fight Z because Mike Tyson is my friend and I've coached him. Wait, I can't do a simple travel to stand up for what I've said. Wait, I'm not fighting Z. It was all Z's fault. Yada yada.
He was a troll who wanted to argue everyone and tell them how he knew it all before anyone else even if it meant going against what he had said or saying stupid things only to get some flames going.
So... Let's play the game.
1. Kitchens was way over his head and he was a coffee fetcher under Zampese last year so the Browns did a brownsian move and handed the keys to the wrong man. People here were delusional thinking about that. Hue Jackson should have stayed.
2. The OL doesn't work because they didn't give a f*** and Kitchens and are lazy fatasses.
3. No one here should care about the Browns because they died in 1995 and we have only a gimmick in Cleveland since then. We should be rooting for the Baltimore Ravens which are the true Browns and they have once again a playoff team.
4. Ravens are good because they have Harbough. Jackson is getting injured soon because no good can come from a Black Tankerton. We deserve being humilliated by a Black Tankerton.
5. Dorsey was a coffee fetcher and he didn't want to be that, that's why the Browns are getting rid of the only good thing this team had.
6. I know success, I've been close to or part of success for many years and I tell you here you can't smell success. My water system that I'm developing, on the other hand...
7. The Board is full of pussies who can't take some controversy, everything because is lead by Z who is a pussy. I'll fight Z because Mike Tyson is my friend and I've coached him. Wait, I can't do a simple travel to stand up for what I've said. Wait, I'm not fighting Z. It was all Z's fault. Yada yada.
The only thing missing is DieHardBrownsFan and nickers liking it.
-
Come on his assessment of what is happening now would be hilarious.
He's never coming back. Or would you like me to give you a synopsis?
Suck, suck, suck I predicted it. Haslam blows, Dorsey was a coffee fetcher, Joe Thomas sucks, o line is dime a dozen, and i know more about football than anyone.
He's never coming back. Or would you like me to give you a synopsis?
Suck, suck, suck I predicted it. Haslam blows, Dorsey was a coffee fetcher, Joe Thomas sucks, o line is dime a dozen, and i know more about football than anyone.
True enough but actually less overbearing, verbose and pompous and more of a discussion starter than some we could all mention.
?
WSS
-
He's never coming back. Or would you like me to give you a synopsis?
Suck, suck, suck I predicted it. Haslam blows, Dorsey was a coffee fetcher, Joe Thomas sucks, o line is dime a dozen, and i know more about football than anyone.
True enough but actually less overbearing, verbose and pompous and more of a discussion starter than some we could all mention.
?
WSS
True enough but actually less overbearing, verbose and pompous and more of a discussion starter than some we could all mention.
?
WSS
I actually laughed at a lot of the BS because I was well aware he loved playing the Supertroll. He should have included a picture in a cape with a big "ST" t-shirt under it and a rod & reel in both hands with fish on the end of each line.???
-
Well he is a Las Vegas Raiders fan now so I can't imagine why anyone here would care about his bluster.
-
He's never coming back. Or would you like me to give you a synopsis?
Suck, suck, suck I predicted it. Haslam blows, Dorsey was a coffee fetcher, Joe Thomas sucks, o line is dime a dozen, and i know more about football than anyone.
True enough but actually less overbearing, verbose and pompous and more of a discussion starter than some we could all mention.
?
WSS
True enough but actually less overbearing, verbose and pompous and more of a discussion starter than some we could all mention.
?
WSS
The problem from a Moderator POV was Tom starting topics with opinions that were factually inaccurate.
Yeah somebody currently is over the top. I had 1/2 a mind to delete a totally off topic war in another thread.
-
the framing is the essence of the trolling .. most of ghoolie's threads were the football equivalent of "When are you going to stop beating your wife"
-
True enough but actually less overbearing, verbose and pompous and more of a discussion starter than some we could all mention.
?
WSS
The problem from a Moderator POV was Tom starting topics with opinions that were factually inaccurate.
Yeah somebody currently is over the top. I had 1/2 a mind to delete a totally off topic war in another thread.
The problem from a Moderator POV was Tom starting topics with opinions that were factually inaccurate.
God forbid anybody in this place would ever talk out their ass...?
Yeah somebody currently is over the top. I had 1/2 a mind to delete a totally off topic war in another thread.
I totally understand I've known him since the old AOL board and I think we both know that story...
?
WSS
-
Bring him back he's awesome funny.
-
-
I have to admit, I DID find him somewhat humorous at times. And he knew a lot about football...and he comes from the same era as a kid that I come from....but in order to get to the meaning of his post(s) you had to wade through Sooooo Muuuch bullshit and insults that it just wasn't worth it.
It's his constant BULLSHIT that makes him not belong on a message board. I actually kinda' liked him, though I didn't always agree with him (fatasses on the OL).........but if I had to cast a vote as to whether he could come back, I would have to vote no.
-
Nero's explanation was accurate with the exception of Tankerton instead of Tarkenton.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login