Bring back Gholie
-
the framing is the essence of the trolling .. most of ghoolie's threads were the football equivalent of "When are you going to stop beating your wife"
-
True enough but actually less overbearing, verbose and pompous and more of a discussion starter than some we could all mention.
?
WSS
The problem from a Moderator POV was Tom starting topics with opinions that were factually inaccurate.
Yeah somebody currently is over the top. I had 1/2 a mind to delete a totally off topic war in another thread.
The problem from a Moderator POV was Tom starting topics with opinions that were factually inaccurate.
God forbid anybody in this place would ever talk out their ass...?
Yeah somebody currently is over the top. I had 1/2 a mind to delete a totally off topic war in another thread.
I totally understand I've known him since the old AOL board and I think we both know that story...
?
WSS
-
Bring him back he's awesome funny.
-
-
I have to admit, I DID find him somewhat humorous at times. And he knew a lot about football...and he comes from the same era as a kid that I come from....but in order to get to the meaning of his post(s) you had to wade through Sooooo Muuuch bullshit and insults that it just wasn't worth it.
It's his constant BULLSHIT that makes him not belong on a message board. I actually kinda' liked him, though I didn't always agree with him (fatasses on the OL).........but if I had to cast a vote as to whether he could come back, I would have to vote no.
-
Nero's explanation was accurate with the exception of Tankerton instead of Tarkenton.
-
Bring him back he's awesome funny.
Awesome troll & flamebaiter. Board hog to boot. I didn't find him funny at all FWIW. When Stan was alive, he acted like this Board was his personal toilet that he could shit on whenever he was in the mood to.....
lol... just noticed the OP did not even spell his name correctly.
It wasn't as if Ghoulie was devoid of football knowledge... it was the case that looking for it was like the little girl digging thru the pile of horseshit looking for the pony.
And his football knowledge was sort of dated.... Add in the bluster trying to con people into believing he knew more about the game (or management theory) than he actually does.
-
Wow, what hatred/love. Gotta love the haters how they spend so much time complaining even tho he’s gone.
Rat in a drain ditchstuck on a limb
you know better
but I know him
-
Nero's explanation was accurate with the exception of Tankerton instead of Tarkenton.
Nero's explanation was accurate with the exception of Tankerton instead of Tarkenton.
Hist hppaens.
-
I would vote to bring Ghoulie back. A lot of people are a little too sensitive here. I rarely agreed with him, but that's what it's all about...different opinions. Yeah, he was abrasive, and would tend to go overboard on most discussions, but he did add a little humor to this board.
-
Bring him back he's awesome funny.
Awesome troll & flamebaiter. Board hog to boot. I didn't find him funny at all FWIW. When Stan was alive, he acted like this Board was his personal toilet that he could shit on whenever he was in the mood to.....
lol... just noticed the OP did not even spell his name correctly.
It wasn't as if Ghoulie was devoid of football knowledge... it was the case that looking for it was like the little girl digging thru the pile of horseshit looking for the pony.
And his football knowledge was sort of dated.... Add in the bluster trying to con people into believing he knew more about the game (or management theory) than he actually does.
-
I would vote to bring Ghoulie back. A lot of people are a little too sensitive here. I rarely agreed with him, but that's what it's all about...different opinions. Yeah, he was abrasive, and would tend to go overboard on most discussions, but he did add a little humor to this board.
-
You know, like an asshole.
I agree - Ghoolie and the people who support him are wildly sensitive to any criticism.
People are normal here. If Ghoolie acted that way in person with any group.. he'd quickly find himself with zero friends, perhaps [justifiably] with a broken nose. If you don't like or understand that - you, personally, are objectively wrong and it's time for you to stop being sensitive. Or antisocial, of course.
LMFAO!!...who the fu__ are you to judge me, and conclude that I am wrong, when it's not a right or wrong topic?...it's an opinion. Yes...I'm a little sensitive to arrogant morons.
-
You know, like an asshole.
I agree - Ghoolie and the people who support him are wildly sensitive to any criticism.
People are normal here. If Ghoolie acted that way in person with any group.. he'd quickly find himself with zero friends, perhaps [justifiably] with a broken nose. If you don't like or understand that - you, personally, are objectively wrong and it's time for you to stop being sensitive. Or antisocial, of course.
LMFAO!!...who the fu__ are you to judge me, and conclude that I am wrong, when it's not a right or wrong topic?...it's an opinion. Yes...I'm a little sensitive to arrogant morons.
LMFAO!!...who the fu__ are you to judge me, and conclude that I am wrong, when it's not a right or wrong topic?...it's an opinion. Yes...I'm a little sensitive to arrogant morons.
I will be judging you each and every time I want to until I'm done. Time for you to stop being sensitive.
Don't like it? Now you know how everyone else felt towards Ghoolie. Key word: Felt. Funny how it's now more than a message board, yes?
Back to the topic at hand: Thank you for proving my point.
We all have exactly one opinion, and one person's opinion matters no more than anyone else's. Ghoolie refused to get that, and he is rightfully gone.
-
LMFAO!!...who the fu__ are you to judge me, and conclude that I am wrong, when it's not a right or wrong topic?...it's an opinion. Yes...I'm a little sensitive to arrogant morons.
I will be judging you each and every time I want to until I'm done. Time for you to stop being sensitive.
Don't like it? Now you know how everyone else felt towards Ghoolie. Key word: Felt. Funny how it's now more than a message board, yes?
Back to the topic at hand: Thank you for proving my point.
We all have exactly one opinion, and one person's opinion matters no more than anyone else's. Ghoolie refused to get that, and he is rightfully gone.
I will be judging you each and every time I want to until I feel like stopping, asshole.
Back to the topic at hand: Thank you for proving my point.
You have exactly one opinion, and your opinion matters no more than anyone else's.
Typical...moronic statement. There should be an I Q test to post here. That would eliminate you.
-
I will be judging you each and every time I want to until I feel like stopping, asshole.
Back to the topic at hand: Thank you for proving my point.
You have exactly one opinion, and your opinion matters no more than anyone else's.
Typical...moronic statement. There should be an I Q test to post here. That would eliminate you.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login