Skip to content

Bring back Gholie

Locked The Browns Board
54 21 1.9k
  • Bring him back he's awesome funny.

    @one-post said:

    Bring him back he's awesome funny.

    Awesome troll & flamebaiter. Board hog to boot. I didn't find him funny at all FWIW.  When Stan was alive, he acted like this Board was his personal toilet that he could shit on whenever he was in the mood to..... 

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... just noticed the OP did not even spell his name correctly.

    It wasn't as if Ghoulie was devoid of football knowledge... it was the case that looking for it was like the little girl digging thru the pile of horseshit looking for the pony.

    And his football knowledge was sort of dated.... Add in the bluster trying to con people into believing he knew more about the game (or management theory) than he actually does. 

  •  a poll then A poll

  • Wow, what hatred/love. Gotta love the haters how they spend so much time complaining even tho he’s gone. 
     Rat in a drain ditch

    stuck on a limb

    you know better

    but I know him

  • Nero's explanation was accurate with the exception of Tankerton instead of Tarkenton.

    @stillmotion said:

    Nero's explanation was accurate with the exception of Tankerton instead of Tarkenton.

    Hist hppaens. 

  • I would vote to bring Ghoulie back. A lot of people are a little too sensitive here. I rarely agreed with him, but that's what it's all about...different opinions. Yeah, he was abrasive, and would tend to go overboard on most discussions, but he did add a little humor to this board.

  • @one-post said:

    Bring him back he's awesome funny.

    Awesome troll & flamebaiter. Board hog to boot. I didn't find him funny at all FWIW.  When Stan was alive, he acted like this Board was his personal toilet that he could shit on whenever he was in the mood to..... 

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... just noticed the OP did not even spell his name correctly.

    It wasn't as if Ghoulie was devoid of football knowledge... it was the case that looking for it was like the little girl digging thru the pile of horseshit looking for the pony.

    And his football knowledge was sort of dated.... Add in the bluster trying to con people into believing he knew more about the game (or management theory) than he actually does. 

    @hoorta said:

     he acted like this Board was his personal toilet that he could shit on whenever he was in the mood to.....  

    Why do we continue to give this ______ a stage ? Move it along to the Barber Shop where several have gone..Only thing brown related is what fell out his mouth ?

  • I would vote to bring Ghoulie back. A lot of people are a little too sensitive here. I rarely agreed with him, but that's what it's all about...different opinions. Yeah, he was abrasive, and would tend to go overboard on most discussions, but he did add a little humor to this board.

    @lodilobo said:

    Yeah, he was abrasive, and would tend to go overboard on most discussions

    You know, like an asshole.  

    @lodilobo said:

    A lot of people are a little too sensitive here.

    I agree - Ghoolie and the people who support him are wildly sensitive to any criticism.

  • @lodilobo said:

    Yeah, he was abrasive, and would tend to go overboard on most discussions

    You know, like an asshole.  

    @lodilobo said:

    A lot of people are a little too sensitive here.

    I agree - Ghoolie and the people who support him are wildly sensitive to any criticism.

    @unsympathetic said:

    You know, like an asshole.  

    I agree - Ghoolie and the people who support him are wildly sensitive to any criticism.

    People are normal here.  If Ghoolie acted that way in person with any group.. he'd quickly find himself with zero friends, perhaps [justifiably] with a broken nose.  If you don't like or understand that - you, personally, are objectively wrong and it's time for you to stop being sensitive.  Or antisocial, of course.

    LMFAO!!...who the fu__ are you to judge me, and conclude that I am wrong, when it's not a right or wrong topic?...it's an opinion. Yes...I'm a little sensitive to arrogant morons.

  • @unsympathetic said:

    You know, like an asshole.  

    I agree - Ghoolie and the people who support him are wildly sensitive to any criticism.

    People are normal here.  If Ghoolie acted that way in person with any group.. he'd quickly find himself with zero friends, perhaps [justifiably] with a broken nose.  If you don't like or understand that - you, personally, are objectively wrong and it's time for you to stop being sensitive.  Or antisocial, of course.

    LMFAO!!...who the fu__ are you to judge me, and conclude that I am wrong, when it's not a right or wrong topic?...it's an opinion. Yes...I'm a little sensitive to arrogant morons.

    @lodilobo said:

    LMFAO!!...who the fu__ are you to judge me, and conclude that I am wrong, when it's not a right or wrong topic?...it's an opinion. Yes...I'm a little sensitive to arrogant morons.

    I will be judging you each and every time I want to until I'm done.  Time for you to stop being sensitive.

    Don't like it? Now you know how everyone else felt towards Ghoolie.  Key word: Felt.  Funny how it's now more than a message board, yes?

    Back to the topic at hand: Thank you for proving my point.

    We all have exactly one opinion, and one person's opinion matters no more than anyone else's.  Ghoolie refused to get that, and he is rightfully gone.

  • @lodilobo said:

    LMFAO!!...who the fu__ are you to judge me, and conclude that I am wrong, when it's not a right or wrong topic?...it's an opinion. Yes...I'm a little sensitive to arrogant morons.

    I will be judging you each and every time I want to until I'm done.  Time for you to stop being sensitive.

    Don't like it? Now you know how everyone else felt towards Ghoolie.  Key word: Felt.  Funny how it's now more than a message board, yes?

    Back to the topic at hand: Thank you for proving my point.

    We all have exactly one opinion, and one person's opinion matters no more than anyone else's.  Ghoolie refused to get that, and he is rightfully gone.

    @unsympathetic said:

    I will be judging you each and every time I want to until I feel like stopping, asshole.

    Back to the topic at hand: Thank you for proving my point.

    You have exactly one opinion, and your opinion matters no more than anyone else's.

    Typical...moronic statement. There should be an I Q test to post here. That would eliminate you.

  • @unsympathetic said:

    I will be judging you each and every time I want to until I feel like stopping, asshole.

    Back to the topic at hand: Thank you for proving my point.

    You have exactly one opinion, and your opinion matters no more than anyone else's.

    Typical...moronic statement. There should be an I Q test to post here. That would eliminate you.

    @lodilobo said:

    Typical...moronic statement. There should be an I Q test to post here. That would eliminate you.

    Do you kiss your mother with that mouth before you go to sleep in your car each night?

  • @tour2ma said:

    So hoorta think Ghoulie hacked Gipper's account?

    Nah I think now that he's retired, he has just more time to take offense at things.... 

    @hoorta said:

    Nah I think now that he's retired, he has just more time to take offense at things.... 

    I am not retired.....semi, maybe.  But maybe I do have more time to call out bullshit when I see it.  And for those idjits who think otherwise, I call bullshit on my self if I see that I have perpetrated it.

    Like my preseason prediction that I thought  Baltimore had lost a lot of talent this past offseason (they did)....and that that would hurt them.  Obviously, it didn't.  Nor did I see Jackson being an MVP candidate.

    But who else on here was oh so prescient to predict that the Ratfuckers would be good enough to get the #1 seed and that Jackson would be a hands on candidate for MVP.    Who among us made that preseason prediction?  Yet I am getting flack for also not having done so.  I at least had the kohones to make a prediction, even if wrong.    My prediction was that the Browns and Steelers would fight it out for the division title.   Seemed logical at the time.  We couldn't know that BR would go down for the year....or that Freddie would be so god awful.  Did we. 

  • I would vote to bring Ghoulie back. A lot of people are a little too sensitive here. I rarely agreed with him, but that's what it's all about...different opinions. Yeah, he was abrasive, and would tend to go overboard on most discussions, but he did add a little humor to this board.

    @lodilobo said:

    I would vote to bring Ghoulie back. A lot of people are a little too sensitive here. I rarely agreed with him, but that's what it's all about...different opinions. Yeah, he was abrasive, and would tend to go overboard on most discussions, but he did add a little humor to this board.

    Well  then, you're  in a very small minority.   FWIW, there's three Moderators, plus the Board owner- and we unanimously wanted him gone. Some long before  he got the final  boot. A board hog posting  bullshit, constantly  trying to draw attention to  himself. In my book the  very definition of  a flamebaitng  troll. That he proclaimed  to be a Browns fan  was a poor excuse for acting like an asshole 90% of the time.

    And I've posted many times Ghoolie  was kicked off  of every  football  message  board he's ever posted on, the only  reason he  lasted  so long here was because  he was big pals with the now decreased owner, and the Moderators were overruled. The person now  in charge had a lower tolerance for  his BS. 

  • @lodilobo said:

    I would vote to bring Ghoulie back. A lot of people are a little too sensitive here. I rarely agreed with him, but that's what it's all about...different opinions. Yeah, he was abrasive, and would tend to go overboard on most discussions, but he did add a little humor to this board.

    Well  then, you're  in a very small minority.   FWIW, there's three Moderators, plus the Board owner- and we unanimously wanted him gone. Some long before  he got the final  boot. A board hog posting  bullshit, constantly  trying to draw attention to  himself. In my book the  very definition of  a flamebaitng  troll. That he proclaimed  to be a Browns fan  was a poor excuse for acting like an asshole 90% of the time.

    And I've posted many times Ghoolie  was kicked off  of every  football  message  board he's ever posted on, the only  reason he  lasted  so long here was because  he was big pals with the now decreased owner, and the Moderators were overruled. The person now  in charge had a lower tolerance for  his BS. 

    @hoorta said:

    Well  then, you're  in a very small minority.   FWIW, there's three Moderators, plus the Board owner- and we unanimously wanted him gone. Some long before  he got the final  boot. A board hog posting  bullshit, constantly  trying to draw attention to  himself. In my book the  very definition of  a flamebaitng  troll. That he proclaimed  to be a Browns fan  was a poor excuse for acting like an asshole 90% of the time.

    And I've posted many times Ghoolie  was kicked off  of every  football  message  board he's ever posted on, the only  reason he  lasted  so long here was because  he was big pals with the now decreased owner, and the Moderators were overruled. The person now  in charge had a lower tolerance for  his BS. 

    With that....Final Word? 

  • @hoorta said:

    Well  then, you're  in a very small minority.   FWIW, there's three Moderators, plus the Board owner- and we unanimously wanted him gone. Some long before  he got the final  boot. A board hog posting  bullshit, constantly  trying to draw attention to  himself. In my book the  very definition of  a flamebaitng  troll. That he proclaimed  to be a Browns fan  was a poor excuse for acting like an asshole 90% of the time.

    And I've posted many times Ghoolie  was kicked off  of every  football  message  board he's ever posted on, the only  reason he  lasted  so long here was because  he was big pals with the now decreased owner, and the Moderators were overruled. The person now  in charge had a lower tolerance for  his BS. 

    With that....Final Word? 

    @the-gipper said:

    With that....Final Word? 

    Yeah, no sense in giving this any more time. If folks want to  hear his spew, they can look  Ghoolie  up on Facebook,  AFAIK,  he hasn't been  kicked off of  there- yet. 😁