Space Force
-

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1245959/NASA-official-space-cameras-UFO-ISS-alien-latest-news
Longer video (second link).
Space Force being teased.
-
If it were ours, I doubt NASA would be openly filming it.. If it was truly a UFO, I doubt they would either.. Russia? China?
-
As of right now, that's just right now, there are over 2000 artificial satellites orbiting the Earth.
WSS
-

-
If it were ours, I doubt NASA would be openly filming it.. If it was truly a UFO, I doubt they would either.. Russia? China?
If it were ours, I doubt NASA would be openly filming it.. If it was truly a UFO, I doubt they would either.. Russia? China?
As of right now, that's just right now, there are over 2000 artificial satellites orbiting the Earth.
WSS
If it weren't for the Headline . . .

. . . I would consider China or Satellites / Space junk (a lot of it).
The Green Plasma thrust is an interesting twist as well

Nimitz encounters, exotic Patents, 4th of July, a few lost items, and this . . . a tad behind schedule, but there's a lot going on all over right now.
-
Probably a satelite. Or ET.
-
It was my 67’Chevy.
-
Probably a satelite. Or ET.
Probably a satelite. Or ET.
In that case ??
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login