Structure
-
That was already posted elsewhere
-
IIRC, the Browns went that route once already, hired the HC first and then the GM. Went over like a lead balloon. Please don't make the same mistake again, but I won't be surprised if the Haslams are dumb enough to make the same mistake twice.
Yes you can, and "the rules" were posted elsewhere. I have a feeling that the Browns are only interviewing Bienemy to satisfy the Rooney rule.
they could interview the stadium floor sweeper... same difference...
they could interview the stadium floor sweeper... same difference...
Well, with DePodesta doing the HC search, why not interview "The Homeless Guy".
That analytics feller sure has an eye for talent. Um, NOT. Actually I'm not averse to them bringing back Andrew Berry in some capacity.
PS- from that organizational chart mjp posted in another thread- why not just promote Elliott Wolf from "Assistant GM" to GM? But that would be too simple. Elliott was already under consideration to be the next Packers GM. I have to wonder with all the BS that's flying around Berea currently if he's interested in sticking around- or sees the Browns organization as the Titanic that just hit the iceberg.... And if they hire McCarthy, do the two of them get along?
-
haslem also said the head coach would be hired first and that the gm would come outside the organization
-
Was that in his presser today
an hour ago
-
Was that in his presser today
? ? ?
-
they could interview the stadium floor sweeper... same difference...
Well, with DePodesta doing the HC search, why not interview "The Homeless Guy".
That analytics feller sure has an eye for talent. Um, NOT. Actually I'm not averse to them bringing back Andrew Berry in some capacity.
PS- from that organizational chart mjp posted in another thread- why not just promote Elliott Wolf from "Assistant GM" to GM? But that would be too simple. Elliott was already under consideration to be the next Packers GM. I have to wonder with all the BS that's flying around Berea currently if he's interested in sticking around- or sees the Browns organization as the Titanic that just hit the iceberg.... And if they hire McCarthy, do the two of them get along?
Well, with DePodesta doing the HC search, why not interview "The Homeless Guy".
That analytics feller sure has an eye for talent. Um, NOT. Actually I'm not averse to them bringing back Andrew Berry in some capacity.
PS- from that organizational chart mjp posted in another thread- why not just promote Elliott Wolf from "Assistant GM" to GM? But that would be too simple. Elliott was already under consideration to be the next Packers GM. I have to wonder with all the BS that's flying around Berea currently if he's interested in sticking around- or sees the Browns organization as the Titanic that just hit the iceberg.... And if they hire McCarthy, do the two of them get along?
Well that's the Combo I want to see... Wolf/McCarthy.
-
Well, with DePodesta doing the HC search, why not interview "The Homeless Guy".
That analytics feller sure has an eye for talent. Um, NOT. Actually I'm not averse to them bringing back Andrew Berry in some capacity.
PS- from that organizational chart mjp posted in another thread- why not just promote Elliott Wolf from "Assistant GM" to GM? But that would be too simple. Elliott was already under consideration to be the next Packers GM. I have to wonder with all the BS that's flying around Berea currently if he's interested in sticking around- or sees the Browns organization as the Titanic that just hit the iceberg.... And if they hire McCarthy, do the two of them get along?
Well that's the Combo I want to see... Wolf/McCarthy.
-
-
Well, with DePodesta doing the HC search, why not interview "The Homeless Guy".
That analytics feller sure has an eye for talent. Um, NOT. Actually I'm not averse to them bringing back Andrew Berry in some capacity.
PS- from that organizational chart mjp posted in another thread- why not just promote Elliott Wolf from "Assistant GM" to GM? But that would be too simple. Elliott was already under consideration to be the next Packers GM. I have to wonder with all the BS that's flying around Berea currently if he's interested in sticking around- or sees the Browns organization as the Titanic that just hit the iceberg.... And if they hire McCarthy, do the two of them get along?
Well that's the Combo I want to see... Wolf/McCarthy.
-
I don’t trust ANYTHING Jimmy does
my bad that was complete sarcasm
that is all jimma had been saying since he bought the team
-
I said it awhile back, but I'll mention his name again. Keep an eye on Andrew Berry. Depo and the Haslams loved him and the biggest reason he left was because of Dorsey. He's young, smart as hell and knows this organization inside and out. Plus, Haslam said he would be coming from "outside" the organization. Berry currently works for the eagles. Haslam saying the GM would have final say over the 53 is the only way they can legally pull him away.
-
I said it awhile back, but I'll mention his name again. Keep an eye on Andrew Berry. Depo and the Haslams loved him and the biggest reason he left was because of Dorsey. He's young, smart as hell and knows this organization inside and out. Plus, Haslam said he would be coming from "outside" the organization. Berry currently works for the eagles. Haslam saying the GM would have final say over the 53 is the only way they can legally pull him away.
I said it awhile back, but I'll mention his name again. Keep an eye on Andrew Berry. Depo and the Haslams loved him and the biggest reason he left was because of Dorsey. He's young, smart as hell and knows this organization inside and out. Plus, Haslam said he would be coming from "outside" the organization. Berry currently works for the eagles. Haslam saying the GM would have final say over the 53 is the only way they can legally pull him away.
I read that to about the final say on the roster do you believe that widdle downs coaching candidates
-
Wasn’t Berry and Depo here for 1-31?
-
-
I still hate that fag band to this day!... They SUCKED!... Literally!!
-
It does sound like they want the structure of the organization to go through them: Jimmy and Dee.
They want the HC and the GM to be distinct, separate but equal entitities...both answerable to them.
But haven't we seen this shit show before? Who was it that were the "equals".....Hue and Sashi? Or was it Pettine and Farmer?
Whatever, it was suck ass.
Can we Petition the NFL for their version of the Stepien Rule......You know, where the management of the team is taken out of the hands of the Owners?
(It really has not gotten that bad as it was with Stepien....it just seems like it.)
For those unfamiliar with the Stepien Rule...in the NBA.....here you go:
https://basketball.realgm.com/article/249279/CBA-Encyclopedia-Stepien-Rule
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login