Big Gay Ben Sued by woman
-
Can't believe Big Gay brutally raped that poor hotel worker ... what a sick bastard.
-
Can't believe Big Gay brutally raped that poor hotel worker ... what a sick bastard.
Totally despicable behavior. First they take Akron boy Roid Monk Harrison and now Bend it over Ben and turn them into scuzbags.
Why would you just brutally rape a chick like that? Friggen perverted ass Yinzer.
-
@jadbf said:
So is it just me or did Rapelisberger look a bit FAT in the face at his press conference? Seems raping hotel employess and golf were his only excercise in the off season if you ask me.EDIT: ROTFLMAO
Kudos to the mods who took all the ways I showed you COULD talk about Big Gay Ben and fixing them for us!That is too freakin funny JADBF! I was thinking the exact same thing.
You can't help but get a kick out of the Pittsburgh spin. They think Worthlessberger has been pumpin iron and powergluing HOT chicks.
Then there's the REAL world that knows he's only Ben Pumpin hotel workers against their will when he's not snacking between snacks. I feel bad for that poor homily girl because that's such an inexcusable act; and now she'll have a bunch of 3 River Mutants stalking her while another Rooney payoff gets underway to assassinate her character. She'll prolly lose her job in the process. She stands a ZERO % chance of this ending up the way it should.
For the mere Karma alone - I'm GLAD Willie power-slammed his ass. I'm even MORE glad Atenears had a brand new icon to comemorate how Ben Smellinsalts left the field that day.
- Tom F.
-
@jadbf said:
So is it just me or did Rapelisberger look a bit FAT in the face at his press conference? Seems raping hotel employess and golf were his only excercise in the off season if you ask me.EDIT: ROTFLMAO
Kudos to the mods who took all the ways I showed you COULD talk about Big Gay Ben and fixing them for us!That is too freakin funny JADBF! I was thinking the exact same thing.
You can't help but get a kick out of the Pittsburgh spin. They think Worthlessberger has been pumpin iron and powergluing HOT chicks.
Then there's the REAL world that knows he's only Ben Pumpin hotel workers against their will when he's not snacking between snacks. I feel bad for that poor homily girl because that's such an inexcusable act; and now she'll have a bunch of 3 River Mutants stalking her while another Rooney payoff gets underway to assassinate her character. She'll prolly lose her job in the process. She stands a ZERO % chance of this ending up the way it should.
For the mere Karma alone - I'm GLAD Willie power-slammed his ass. I'm even MORE glad Atenears had a brand new icon to comemorate how Ben Smellinsalts left the field that day.
- Tom F.
That is too freakin funny JADBF! I was thinking the exact same thing.
You can't help but get a kick out of the Pittsburgh spin. They think Worthlessberger has been pumpin iron and powergluing HOT chicks.
Then there's the REAL world that knows he's only Ben Pumpin hotel workers against their will when he's not snacking between snacks. I feel bad for that poor homily girl because that's such an inexcusable act; and now she'll have a bunch of 3 River Mutants stalking her while another Rooney payoff gets underway to assassinate her character. She'll prolly lose her job in the process. She stands a ZERO % chance of this ending up the way it should.
For the mere Karma alone - I'm GLAD Willie power-slammed his ass. I'm even MORE glad Atenears had a brand new icon to comemorate how Ben Smellinsalts left the field that day.
- Tom F.
Ha HA HA ... Just Prepare for two more Azzzzwhoopins Brownie Nation. And Ben pretty much has always had a Fat Head , hence his contract WITH FATHEAD !!
-
must be somethin in the water in shitburgh. roids, rape, they have it all
-
BTW we all know how nasty the Shitburgh ladies are anyway so why not rape a pice of strange!!?? Just look at the shitburgh chearleaders
-
I thought this was just a joke thread not a serious one....
IF this happened IT IS NOT out of the realm of normal reality that a casino organization who are notorious for catering to Millionaires and Celebrities to cover for them any way they can.....
IF this happened rape victims quite often do not report criminally due to shame,guilt,outside financial pressure from employers etc ... WELL documented multiple studies confirm that .
IF this is a Civil hit squad bent on using legal blackmail to settle this again is not out of the realm of reality.
Whatever the truth Ben is in some trouble whether true or not like Wall street perception and accusation has REAL physical prescence and repurcussions.
Just because she is not a knockout in the looks category means NOTHING in fact for some predators it is exactly that sort of invincibility of ego trip they rely on.
I dont know or really have an opinion one way or the other but either case or a mix of both would not surprise me. Either way Steeler fans and his Fans/Family in Findlay, Oh are in for a pr roller coaster ride for a few months while this gets resolved.
Truthfully IF he did it I could care less about the impact football wise this has, I just hope the victim can get some relief somehow or if it did not Ben can be vindicated personally for this character assasination and civil blackmail attempt.
-
Ever since Slick Willie and Palmeiro's vehement denials I put zero credence in Big Gay's.
-
I'm standing by my orignal (and only) take on this: The accuser is full of sh!t and lying through her teeth to get money.
RENO, Nev. (AP)âThe woman suing quarterback Big Gay Ben(notes) for alleged sexual assault has been accused of bragging about having consensual sex with him to a co-worker.
According to court documents filed late Friday, Angela Antonetti said the woman who made the rape claim âdid not appear to be upset, stressed-out or nervousâ about her time with the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback during a 2008 celebrity golf tournament at Lake Tahoe.
Antonetti said her Harrahâs hotel-casino co-worker âappeared happy and boastful,â and later said she thought she might be pregnant from the encounter. Antonetti made the remarks in a sworn statement attached to a motion to move the case from Reno to Minden, Nev.
âRather than indicating that she was afraid or apprehensive about this, (the woman) expressed to me that she was hoping for a âlittle Rapelisberger,â said Antonetti, who worked with her at Harrahâs between 2006 and 2009.
Lawyer Cal Dunlap, who represents the woman, declined to comment Saturday.
âWeâll just deal with it in the lawsuit,â he said.
In her lawsuit, the 31-year-old Nevada woman says she was working as a VIP hostess during the tournament when the two-time Super Bowl winner raped her in a hotel penthouse across the street from the golf courseâa claim he vehemently denies.
She also alleges Harrahâs officials orchestrated a cover-up, and worked to silence her and undermine her credibility rather than investigate her claims.
But the motion, filed by Rapelisbergerâs Nevada lawyer John Echeverria, says her claims were an attempt to exploit his celebrity status and secure an âextortionate payday.â
Antonetti said the womanâs emotional collapse had nothing to do with a rape but resulted from a failed relationship with a married man and then a long-distance relationship that turned out to be a hoax.
Antonetti claims the woman became âvery emotionally distraughtâ afterward, and took a leave of absence from Harrahâs.
Antonetti says she wanted âto set the record straightâ after hearing about the claims against Rapelisberger.
-
I highly doubt Brokeback forced himself on a chick, but I don't know it for a fact. I also don't know who this Antonetti gal is either. Maybe she didn't get along with the accuser.........that's why they have trials or settle, but even then nothing is certain.
Either way, Brokey was pretty stupid for this encounter and the chick isn't even a total piece.
This is why you don't put yourself in that position, but nobody ever accused Big Gay of being overly intellectual.
-
the AAFC titles hold about as much weight as an XFL championship would. do something, ANYTHING, in the modern era of football before you start touting your franchises achievements.
-
That is too freakin funny JADBF! I was thinking the exact same thing.
You can't help but get a kick out of the Pittsburgh spin. They think Worthlessberger has been pumpin iron and powergluing HOT chicks.
Then there's the REAL world that knows he's only Ben Pumpin hotel workers against their will when he's not snacking between snacks. I feel bad for that poor homily girl because that's such an inexcusable act; and now she'll have a bunch of 3 River Mutants stalking her while another Rooney payoff gets underway to assassinate her character. She'll prolly lose her job in the process. She stands a ZERO % chance of this ending up the way it should.
For the mere Karma alone - I'm GLAD Willie power-slammed his ass. I'm even MORE glad Atenears had a brand new icon to comemorate how Ben Smellinsalts left the field that day.
- Tom F.
Ha HA HA ... Just Prepare for two more Azzzzwhoopins Brownie Nation. And Ben pretty much has always had a Fat Head , hence his contract WITH FATHEAD !!
-
As sick as it may be a nut is is a nut.
Strap on Ben is no exemption to this rule(obviously)
But come on- please fix my tv? Thats weak.---------- I said the "BOHICA" channel, goodnight now!!!!!!!!!
-
Money talks and Big Gay Ben walks.....
Rapelisberger accuser allegedly bragged about sex
15 hours, 32 minutes ago
Buzz up! PrintRENO, Nev. (AP)âThe woman suing quarterback Big Gay Ben(notes) for alleged sexual assault has been accused of bragging about having consensual sex with him to a co-worker.
According to court documents filed late Friday, Angela Antonetti said the woman who made the rape claim âdid not appear to be upset, stressed-out or nervousâ about her time with the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback during a 2008 celebrity golf tournament at Lake Tahoe.
Antonetti said her Harrahâs hotel-casino co-worker âappeared happy and boastful,â and later said she thought she might be pregnant from the encounter. Antonetti made the remarks in a sworn statement attached to a motion to move the case from Reno to Minden, Nev.
âRather than indicating that she was afraid or apprehensive about this, (the woman) expressed to me that she was hoping for a âlittle Rapelisberger,â said Antonetti, who worked with her at Harrahâs between 2006 and 2009.
Lawyer Cal Dunlap, who represents the woman, declined to comment Saturday.
âWeâll just deal with it in the lawsuit,â he said.
In her lawsuit, the 31-year-old Nevada woman says she was working as a VIP hostess during the tournament when the two-time Super Bowl winner raped her in a hotel penthouse across the street from the golf courseâa claim he vehemently denies.
She also alleges Harrahâs officials orchestrated a cover-up, and worked to silence her and undermine her credibility rather than investigate her claims.
But the motion, filed by Rapelisbergerâs Nevada lawyer John Echeverria, says her claims were an attempt to exploit his celebrity status and secure an âextortionate payday.â
Antonetti said the womanâs emotional collapse had nothing to do with a rape but resulted from a failed relationship with a married man and then a long-distance relationship that turned out to be a hoax.
Antonetti claims the woman became âvery emotionally distraughtâ afterward, and took a leave of absence from Harrahâs.
Antonetti says she wanted âto set the record straightâ after hearing about the claims against Rapelisberger.
-
@hiwaygal said:
Secondly, women are very competitive and vengeful towards each other (which is sad). This new woman could just be jealous of the attention or something.Yeah maybe, but I don't buy it. Why is it so hard to believe this chick is trying to extort money? I have heard some pretty wild stories to back up this Harrah's chick, and I don't buy any of them.
Really, a jealous women is backing up Ben on a rape charge?
-
@hiwaygal said:
Secondly, women are very competitive and vengeful towards each other (which is sad). This new woman could just be jealous of the attention or something.Yeah maybe, but I don't buy it. Why is it so hard to believe this chick is trying to extort money? I have heard some pretty wild stories to back up this Harrah's chick, and I don't buy any of them.
Really, a jealous women is backing up Ben on a rape charge?
Yeah maybe, but I don't buy it. Why is it so hard to believe this chick is trying to extort money? I have heard some pretty wild stories to back up this Harrah's chick, and I don't buy any of them.
Really, a jealous women is backing up Ben on a rape charge?
Doesn't this just stink of Pittspuke bought testamony. Why is she surfacing now, so long after the lawsuite filing? Guess she had wait for the check to clear.
-
Yeah maybe, but I don't buy it. Why is it so hard to believe this chick is trying to extort money? I have heard some pretty wild stories to back up this Harrah's chick, and I don't buy any of them.
Really, a jealous women is backing up Ben on a rape charge?
Doesn't this just stink of Pittspuke bought testamony. Why is she surfacing now, so long after the lawsuite filing? Guess she had wait for the check to clear.
Doesn't this just stink of Pittspuke bought testamony. Why is she surfacing now, so long after the lawsuite filing? Guess she had wait for the check to clear.
Because this is when the press got wind of it. She may have come forward a long time ago (immediately after the lawsuit) and Ben's lawyers needed to check everything out. Plus, I am sure this isn't only person coming forward. Her goose is cooked, IMO.
I could care less about him being a Steeler. He isn't married so he didn't cheat on his wife. He got laid and she is trying to get rich. F*ck her in the a$$. I hate c**ts like this.
-
Doesn't this just stink of Pittspuke bought testamony. Why is she surfacing now, so long after the lawsuite filing? Guess she had wait for the check to clear.
Because this is when the press got wind of it. She may have come forward a long time ago (immediately after the lawsuit) and Ben's lawyers needed to check everything out. Plus, I am sure this isn't only person coming forward. Her goose is cooked, IMO.
I could care less about him being a Steeler. He isn't married so he didn't cheat on his wife. He got laid and she is trying to get rich. F*ck her in the a$$. I hate c**ts like this.
Because this is when the press got wind of it. She may have come forward a long time ago (immediately after the lawsuit) and Ben's lawyers needed to check everything out. Plus, I am sure this isn't only person coming forward. Her goose is cooked, IMO.
I could care less about him being a Steeler. He isn't married so he didn't cheat on his wife. He got laid and she is trying to get rich. F*ck her in the a$$. I hate c**ts like this.
Easy there big guy, you have no idea about this gal and what her intentions are. The same scenario you just said could work in reverse, she just found out about some chick she can't stand through the media claiming rape.
I've already said I doubt Brokey did this but it's not out of the realm of possibility and the accuser deserves to be treated with respect until this is resolved.
-
Because this is when the press got wind of it. She may have come forward a long time ago (immediately after the lawsuit) and Ben's lawyers needed to check everything out. Plus, I am sure this isn't only person coming forward. Her goose is cooked, IMO.
I could care less about him being a Steeler. He isn't married so he didn't cheat on his wife. He got laid and she is trying to get rich. F*ck her in the a$$. I hate c**ts like this.
Easy there big guy, you have no idea about this gal and what her intentions are. The same scenario you just said could work in reverse, she just found out about some chick she can't stand through the media claiming rape.
I've already said I doubt Brokey did this but it's not out of the realm of possibility and the accuser deserves to be treated with respect until this is resolved.
the accuser deserves to be treated with respect until this is resolved.
You're right. I guess her asking for $300-400K but not filing charges has my BS meter flyng high. I have all kinds of common sense questions that I can't get answered, so I will agree she deserves her day in court.
-
Yeah maybe, but I don't buy it. Why is it so hard to believe this chick is trying to extort money? I have heard some pretty wild stories to back up this Harrah's chick, and I don't buy any of them.
Really, a jealous women is backing up Ben on a rape charge?
Doesn't this just stink of Pittspuke bought testamony. Why is she surfacing now, so long after the lawsuite filing? Guess she had wait for the check to clear.
Doesn't this just stink of Pittspuke bought testamony. Why is she surfacing now, so long after the lawsuite filing? Guess she had wait for the check to clear.
lol... What a dumb Thought process. Give it Up dude. She is trying to ca$$$h in . It was An Idiot move by Ben , bedding down some stranger and hoping it didnt come back to bite him in the butt. Rape ...come on I dont buy that. His history with women has Nothing in oit to indicate such a problem , he was a Man Whore and the Worst case scenario played out... question is . Will Ben grow the freak up ? I find it disturbing either way ...could you see this happening to Brady or P. Manning ? I dont like it regardless how it plays out.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đ
Register Login