The 'Who you watching?' 2020 thread.
-
That's real. It is kind of nice having that virtual playground to meet up with my friends. Good getting a chance to talk to them every so often.
If you come across any games you might recommend - holla.
I love "Sniper Ghost Warrior 3". It's amazing - I haven't played for a while - been busy with other stuff - but it is impressive -
-
-
Pong, Space Invaders, and Pac-Man. That is about the extent of my video game experience.
Never thought I would think of video games as "old school", but........................................................?
-
Pong, Space Invaders, and Pac-Man. That is about the extent of my video game experience.
Never thought I would think of video games as "old school", but........................................................?
Never thought I would think of video games as "old school", but........................................................?
Son-in-law bought a a arcade style game a guy he knows makes. It has the program for almost every game of the golden era from Pong on... literally thousands of them. And the full array of controllers... buttons, joystick, trac ball... you name it.
Can't wait to visit and finally get thru all 18 holes of Birdie King...
-
Never thought I would think of video games as "old school", but........................................................?
Son-in-law bought a a arcade style game a guy he knows makes. It has the program for almost every game of the golden era from Pong on... literally thousands of them. And the full array of controllers... buttons, joystick, trac ball... you name it.
Can't wait to visit and finally get thru all 18 holes of Birdie King...
Son-in-law bought a a arcade style game a guy he knows makes. It has the program for almost every game of the golden era from Pong on... literally thousands of them. And the full array of controllers... buttons, joystick, trac ball... you name it.
Can't wait to visit and finally get thru all 18 holes of Birdie King...
Tour, is "Birdie King" the game that had the big, knuckle busting roller ball on the front? If so, I loved the game but my knucks took a hell of a beating playing it. LOL
Mike
-
If Muti can stay on the field? Is he any better than Will Hernandez tape coming out of school.. in your opinion?
Yes... I think he can be the next Yanda/Scherff...
I hate highlight vids, but this one is a hoot! You do NOT want to let this guy see your ribs..
Weird opening, but let it roll...
Yes... I think he can be the next Yanda/Scherff...
I hate highlight vids, but this one is a hoot! You do NOT want to let this guy see your ribs..
Weird opening, but let it roll...
How does this 'throw Embres-out the club' Ox not see the Gil Brandt nor Daniel Jeremiah's top 150 prospects? can we get his feet to turn & play RG and get him to the 5-6th round?
-
Son-in-law bought a a arcade style game a guy he knows makes. It has the program for almost every game of the golden era from Pong on... literally thousands of them. And the full array of controllers... buttons, joystick, trac ball... you name it.
Can't wait to visit and finally get thru all 18 holes of Birdie King...
Tour, is "Birdie King" the game that had the big, knuckle busting roller ball on the front? If so, I loved the game but my knucks took a hell of a beating playing it. LOL
Mike
Tour, is "Birdie King" the game that had the big, knuckle busting roller ball on the front? If so, I loved the game but my knucks took a hell of a beating playing it. LOL
That's the one....
-
Yes... I think he can be the next Yanda/Scherff...
I hate highlight vids, but this one is a hoot! You do NOT want to let this guy see your ribs..
Weird opening, but let it roll...
How does this 'throw Embres-out the club' Ox not see the Gil Brandt nor Daniel Jeremiah's top 150 prospects? can we get his feet to turn & play RG and get him to the 5-6th round?
How does this 'throw Embres-out the club' Ox not see the Gil Brandt nor Daniel Jeremiah's top 150 prospects? can we get his feet to turn & play RG and get him to the 5-6th round?
Hombres??? lol.... 44 bench reps looks about right doesn't it? Seems like wherever he goes, bodies end up on the ground.
And the thing is move, the kid can freakin' move...
-
How does this 'throw Embres-out the club' Ox not see the Gil Brandt nor Daniel Jeremiah's top 150 prospects? can we get his feet to turn & play RG and get him to the 5-6th round?
Hombres??? lol.... 44 bench reps looks about right doesn't it? Seems like wherever he goes, bodies end up on the ground.
And the thing is move, the kid can freakin' move...
-
Hadn't done any Brett Kollmann watching this year, but he was cued up after I watched Muti vs USC 2019 (rough 1st Qtr including some post play flexing of his right knee, but then came on the rest of the game).
The cued vid was his "Wirfs vs Wills" work up... Wills won for consistency... and then went looking for his takes on other OTs. Did not find any dedicated to any of the other prospects, but did find his 1st round mock which had tidbits on all the other top ones plus of course other positions. He mocked Becton to us after Wills, Thomas and Wirfs were off the board before our #10. The had Jones go to TB at 14 to protect TB12.
With all the top OTs gone he then had MIA take Ashtyn Davis at 18.... loves the kid. Then had MIA take Austin Davis at #26.
Also sent Hurts to NO at #26...
Did I mention he was drinking Bourbons throughout?
Now I have to watch his "Justin Herbert is Mitch Trubisky, but cranked up to 11." lol... ought to be a hoot.
-
Hadn't done any Brett Kollmann watching this year, but he was cued up after I watched Muti vs USC 2019 (rough 1st Qtr including some post play flexing of his right knee, but then came on the rest of the game).
The cued vid was his "Wirfs vs Wills" work up... Wills won for consistency... and then went looking for his takes on other OTs. Did not find any dedicated to any of the other prospects, but did find his 1st round mock which had tidbits on all the other top ones plus of course other positions. He mocked Becton to us after Wills, Thomas and Wirfs were off the board before our #10. The had Jones go to TB at 14 to protect TB12.
With all the top OTs gone he then had MIA take Ashtyn Davis at 18.... loves the kid. Then had MIA take Austin Davis at #26.
Also sent Hurts to NO at #26...
Did I mention he was drinking Bourbons throughout?
Now I have to watch his "Justin Herbert is Mitch Trubisky, but cranked up to 11." lol... ought to be a hoot.
Hadn't done any Brett Kollmann watching this year, but he was cued up after I watched Muti vs USC 2019 (rough 1st Qtr including some post play flexing of his right knee, but then came on the rest of the game).
The cued vid was his "Wirfs vs Wills" work up... Wills won for consistency... and then went looking for his takes on other OTs. Did not find any dedicated to any of the other prospects, but did find his 1st round mock which had tidbits on all the other top ones plus of course other positions. He mocked Becton to us after Wills, Thomas and Wirfs were off the board before our #10. The had Jones go to TB at 14 to protect TB12.
With all the top OTs gone he then had MIA take Ashtyn Davis at 18.... loves the kid. Then had MIA take Austin Davis at #26.
Also sent Hurts to NO at #26...
Did I mention he was drinking Bourbons throughout?
Now I have to watch his "Justin Herbert is Mitch Trubisky, but cranked up to 11." lol... ought to be a hoot.
Oh, goody. I'm glad he is equally as unimpressed with Herbert as I am. Kid is the next Blaine Gabbert.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
