HC/GM/Position Coach tracker
-
Good updates crew, thanks & keep them coming..
Ryan Daboll i'll update as confirmed Interviewed.Post #2..
Scott Petrak can confirm the browns requested to interview with Philly's DC *Jim Schwartz* .. Josh McDaniel's now set for Friday (book it
) any confirmed day set for Stefanski yet? ?
-
Good updates crew, thanks & keep them coming..
Ryan Daboll i'll update as confirmed Interviewed.Post #2..
Scott Petrak can confirm the browns requested to interview with Philly's DC *Jim Schwartz* .. Josh McDaniel's now set for Friday (book it
) any confirmed day set for Stefanski yet? ?
-
Good updates crew, thanks & keep them coming..
Ryan Daboll i'll update as confirmed Interviewed.Post #2..
Scott Petrak can confirm the browns requested to interview with Philly's DC *Jim Schwartz* .. Josh McDaniel's now set for Friday (book it
) any confirmed day set for Stefanski yet? ?
Good updates crew, thanks & keep them coming..
Ryan Daboll i'll update as confirmed Interviewed.Post #2..
Scott Petrak can confirm the browns requested to interview with Philly's DC *Jim Schwartz* .. Josh McDaniel's now set for Friday (book it
) any confirmed day set for Stefanski yet? ?
Schwartz? Another name in the hopper.
-
Good updates crew, thanks & keep them coming..
Ryan Daboll i'll update as confirmed Interviewed.Post #2..
Scott Petrak can confirm the browns requested to interview with Philly's DC *Jim Schwartz* .. Josh McDaniel's now set for Friday (book it
) any confirmed day set for Stefanski yet? ?
Schwartz? Another name in the hopper.
Schwartz? Another name in the hopper.
McDilly Dally Daniels wants us to wait till Friday? Keep Them Coming...adding Jimmy Schwartz can't hurt this defense
-
My DC apparently made a splash...
Report: Robert Saleh’s interview ‘went very well. Cleveland Browns leaving room to be swayed’ in coaching search
Reportedly, San Francisco 49ers assistant coach Robert Saleh made a very positive impression during his interview with the Cleveland Browns.Author: Matthew Florjancic Published: 5:07 PM EST January 6, 2020 Updated: 5:07 PM EST January 6, 2020CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Browns have interviewed five men for their head coaching vacancy with reportedly at least two more candidates to meet with the search committee of owner Jimmy Haslam, chief strategist Paul DePodesta and executives Chris Cooper and JW Johnson.
While there are installed favorites for the Browns’ next coach, including offensive coordinators Josh McDaniels (New England Patriots) and Kevin Stefanski (Minnesota Vikings), an unheralded contender apparently has made the search a little more interesting.
According to ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler, the interview with San Francisco 49ers defensive coordinator Robert Saleh “went very well” because he “had good football and staff ideas.”
Fowler further reported the Browns are “leaving room to be swayed.”
-
My DC apparently made a splash...
Report: Robert Saleh’s interview ‘went very well. Cleveland Browns leaving room to be swayed’ in coaching search
Reportedly, San Francisco 49ers assistant coach Robert Saleh made a very positive impression during his interview with the Cleveland Browns.Author: Matthew Florjancic Published: 5:07 PM EST January 6, 2020 Updated: 5:07 PM EST January 6, 2020CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Browns have interviewed five men for their head coaching vacancy with reportedly at least two more candidates to meet with the search committee of owner Jimmy Haslam, chief strategist Paul DePodesta and executives Chris Cooper and JW Johnson.
While there are installed favorites for the Browns’ next coach, including offensive coordinators Josh McDaniels (New England Patriots) and Kevin Stefanski (Minnesota Vikings), an unheralded contender apparently has made the search a little more interesting.
According to ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler, the interview with San Francisco 49ers defensive coordinator Robert Saleh “went very well” because he “had good football and staff ideas.”
Fowler further reported the Browns are “leaving room to be swayed.”
-
Saleh ... has garned some attention only after he has gotten the best front 7 in the league...
His D has improved each of the three years he has been DC. Clearly he is helping to identify needs and successfully integrating draft picks into his D. That ain't nothing and it sure beats wasting talent.
Saleh caught my eye early and nothing I've read has put me off of him.
Around the NFL: Saleh reportedly interviewed well for the Browns job
When you are successful, other teams are going to want in on what you are doing. It’s no surprise that San Francisco 49ers defensive coordinator Robert Saleh is making the interview rounds. Saleh interviewed with the Cleveland Browns over the weekend, and according to ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler, the interview went very well. Fowler said, “I’m told Robert Saleh’s interview with Browns went very well -- met with Jimmy Haslam and Paul DePodesta, had good football and staff ideas. Continue to hear Josh McDaniels and Kevin Stefanski are early favorites but Browns leaving room to be swayed.”
His D has improved each of the three years he has been DC. Clearly he is helping to identify needs and successfully integrating draft picks into his D. That ain't nothing and it sure beats wasting talent.
Saleh caught my eye early and nothing I've read has put me off of him.
Well, then. I didn't know Saleh was that young. Probably would do a better job with Williams and Ward than Wilks did.
It is Roman, Saleh and then McDaniels for me. I'm not going to cry for missing out McCarthy.
-
His D has improved each of the three years he has been DC. Clearly he is helping to identify needs and successfully integrating draft picks into his D. That ain't nothing and it sure beats wasting talent.
Saleh caught my eye early and nothing I've read has put me off of him.
Well, then. I didn't know Saleh was that young. Probably would do a better job with Williams and Ward than Wilks did.
It is Roman, Saleh and then McDaniels for me. I'm not going to cry for missing out McCarthy.
Well, then. I didn't know Saleh was that young. Probably would do a better job with Williams and Ward than Wilks did.
It is Roman, Saleh and then McDaniels for me. I'm not going to cry for missing out McCarthy.
I'm not upset on missing out on McCarthy either. But the same argument against Saleh can be used on McDaniels. Saleh is coaching a loaded defense, as McDaniels offense with the GOATS of coaching and qbs in New England. How good is Roman since the Ravens caught lightning in a bottle with Lamar?
My preference as of now is McDaniels, but I won't be shocked if the Browns pick someone else.....
-
McDaniels to interview with Giants before Browns on Friday...(Gettleman, "No Josh, that's why they hired me"
)
In some 1st Browns GM news.. Mike Garafalo reports that Trent Kirchner or Scott Fitterer from Seahawks, could become Browns GM names to keep a eye on..Jimmy admires Hawks sustained success (oh really?)..
Pending Coach? 1 of 2 could emerge as a strong Browns GM Candidate (1-5-20/Garafalo)
-
Jimmy and Dee read my post ....they are interviewing Jim Schwartz
-
I think all the teams except us have a HC now. Panthers went with Ruhle and the Giants just hired some Pats assistant coach. So lets get this buttoned up, I think my preference is for Roman if I had to pick, I am concerned it might be McDaniels.
-
And now the Giants have Judge.
McDaniel to Cleveland here we go
-
Joe Judge hired by Giants Never even heard that name
-
Giants probably figured McDaniels to the Browns is certain.
-
And now the Giants have Judge.
McDaniel to Cleveland here we go
And now the Giants have Judge.
Talk about an outside-the-box darkhorse... first I heard his name was the announcement that he'd been hired.
-
I think all the teams except us have a HC now. Panthers went with Ruhle and the Giants just hired some Pats assistant coach. So lets get this buttoned up, I think my preference is for Roman if I had to pick, I am concerned it might be McDaniels.
I think all the teams except us have a HC now. Panthers went with Ruhle and the Giants just hired some Pats assistant coach. So lets get this buttoned up...
Why hurry now?
I don't think we lost "our guy" to anybody else and we are the last job out there. Seems like taking our time would be prudent.
Finish the opening round... hold a couple callback interviews... deliberate... hire... move on to the GM role.
-
And now the Giants have Judge.
Talk about an outside-the-box darkhorse... first I heard his name was the announcement that he'd been hired.
Talk about an outside-the-box darkhorse... first I heard his name was the announcement that he'd been hired.
Special teams coach helped the Pats WR this year. Potential Miss State HC candidate.
yeah it was left field.
Another rumor is Garrett as the OC
Wow Giants fan base has to be slightly upset
-
I think all the teams except us have a HC now. Panthers went with Ruhle and the Giants just hired some Pats assistant coach. So lets get this buttoned up...
Why hurry now?
I don't think we lost "our guy" to anybody else and we are the last job out there. Seems like taking our time would be prudent.
Finish the opening round... hold a couple callback interviews... deliberate... hire... move on to the GM role.
Why hurry now?
I don't think we lost "our guy" to anybody else and we are the last job out there. Seems like taking our time would be prudent.
Finish the opening round... hold a couple callback interviews... deliberate... hire... move on to the GM role.
Yep. The more jobs That fly off the shelf the more leverage we hold.
-
Why hurry now?
I don't think we lost "our guy" to anybody else and we are the last job out there. Seems like taking our time would be prudent.
Finish the opening round... hold a couple callback interviews... deliberate... hire... move on to the GM role.
Yep. The more jobs That fly off the shelf the more leverage we hold.
Yep. The more jobs That fly off the shelf the more leverage we hold.
Except getting quality coordinators and assistants. The other guys will waste no time rounding out their staffs. We still have Wilks and Monken in the building, but will the new HC want to keep them?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
