HC/GM/Position Coach tracker
-
The voices of the Browns' past Reality Show are starting to creep in.??
-
For those thinking MM might end up in Dallas? ya May want to click on Dallas & see a new Name...Mike Zimmer..with Stefanski maybe staying put at Vikings to HC
-
Isn't he under contract with the Vikings for some more time?
Vikings paid Zim's option feb of 19 to own his rights thru 2020 season..GM Speilman speaks highly of..President Mark Wilf? maybe not so much, am guessing..what's 7-8 million coaching dollars between x-friends
-
For those thinking MM might end up in Dallas? ya May want to click on Dallas & see a new Name...Mike Zimmer..with Stefanski maybe staying put at Vikings to HC
For those thinking MM might end up in Dallas? ya May want to click on Dallas & see a new Name...Mike Zimmer..with Stefanski maybe staying put at Vikings to HC
Possible.
My Browns head coach prediction?
Haslams want McDaniels, DePodesta wants Stefanski, McCarthy is their fall-back.
They get none of the three.
-
For those thinking MM might end up in Dallas? ya May want to click on Dallas & see a new Name...Mike Zimmer..with Stefanski maybe staying put at Vikings to HC
Possible.
My Browns head coach prediction?
Haslams want McDaniels, DePodesta wants Stefanski, McCarthy is their fall-back.
They get none of the three.
Possible.
My Browns head coach prediction?
Haslams want McDaniels, DePodesta wants Stefanski, McCarthy is their fall-back.
They get none of the three.
Oh geeezzz, do they still have Urban's phone number?
Who knows maybe we'll all be pleasantly surprised when it's over.

-
For those thinking MM might end up in Dallas? ya May want to click on Dallas & see a new Name...Mike Zimmer..with Stefanski maybe staying put at Vikings to HC
Possible.
My Browns head coach prediction?
Haslams want McDaniels, DePodesta wants Stefanski, McCarthy is their fall-back.
They get none of the three.
Possible.
My Browns head coach prediction?
Haslams want McDaniels, DePodesta wants Stefanski, McCarthy is their fall-back.
They get none of the three.
Why would they not get McDaniels, if that is what Haslam really wants. Sure, he could say "I'm staying right here" and wait out the BB retirement.
But remember the fresh scenario I proposed (which I made up, but which would be cute): Pats lose this game. Kraft says: I think it is time to cut loose from the last 2 decades.....he asks Bill to step aside, he asks TB to step aside. They give that job to McD.
That would be a story, now wouldn't it? (Snowballs chance in hell?)
-
Possible.
My Browns head coach prediction?
Haslams want McDaniels, DePodesta wants Stefanski, McCarthy is their fall-back.
They get none of the three.
Oh geeezzz, do they still have Urban's phone number?
Who knows maybe we'll all be pleasantly surprised when it's over.

-
For those thinking MM might end up in Dallas? ya May want to click on Dallas & see a new Name...Mike Zimmer..with Stefanski maybe staying put at Vikings to HC
Possible.
My Browns head coach prediction?
Haslams want McDaniels, DePodesta wants Stefanski, McCarthy is their fall-back.
They get none of the three.
Possible.
My Browns head coach prediction?
Haslams want McDaniels, DePodesta wants Stefanski, McCarthy is their fall-back.
They get none of the three.
who's your last gasp? Roman?... I kinda prefer Saleh..way over McDaniels... my hope was Saleh could get Kubiak to run the offense? Kubiak gave Saleh his real start back at Houston..If Zimmer goes? Kub may not get out either..
-
Possible.
My Browns head coach prediction?
Haslams want McDaniels, DePodesta wants Stefanski, McCarthy is their fall-back.
They get none of the three.
who's your last gasp? Roman?... I kinda prefer Saleh..way over McDaniels... my hope was Saleh could get Kubiak to run the offense? Kubiak gave Saleh his real start back at Houston..If Zimmer goes? Kub may not get out either..
who's your last gasp? Roman?... I kinda prefer Saleh..way over McDaniels... my hope was Saleh could get Kubiak to run the offense? Kubiak gave Saleh his real start back at Houston..If Zimmer goes? Kub may not get out either..
"Dee and I are thrilled to introduce the next head coach of the Cleveland Browns, Brian Daboll!" ?
-
who's your last gasp? Roman?... I kinda prefer Saleh..way over McDaniels... my hope was Saleh could get Kubiak to run the offense? Kubiak gave Saleh his real start back at Houston..If Zimmer goes? Kub may not get out either..
"Dee and I are thrilled to introduce the next head coach of the Cleveland Browns, Brian Daboll!" ?
"Dee and I are thrilled to introduce the next head coach of the Cleveland Browns, Brian Daboll!" ?
Hell no!!!! Bills total meltdown 2nd half of that game
-
"Dee and I are thrilled to introduce the next head coach of the Cleveland Browns, Brian Daboll!" ?
Hell no!!!! Bills total meltdown 2nd half of that game
-
"Dee and I are thrilled to introduce the next head coach of the Cleveland Browns, Brian Daboll!" ?
Hell no!!!! Bills total meltdown 2nd half of that game
-
-
who's your last gasp? Roman?... I kinda prefer Saleh..way over McDaniels... my hope was Saleh could get Kubiak to run the offense? Kubiak gave Saleh his real start back at Houston..If Zimmer goes? Kub may not get out either..
"Dee and I are thrilled to introduce the next head coach of the Cleveland Browns, Brian Daboll!" ?
"Dee and I are thrilled to introduce the next head coach of the Cleveland Browns, Brian Daboll!" ?
That would be oh so typical of them.
-
BTW...Does our perfect media take weekends off? I got no confirmation from anywhere we actually did interview Saleh today? with Pilot J gas..(fart) we were to fly CLVE to SF/SF to Buff. to meet Daboll Sunday
BTW...Does our perfect media take weekends off? I got no confirmation from anywhere we actually did interview Saleh today? with Pilot J gas..(fart) we were to fly CLVE to SF/SF to Buff. to meet Daboll Sunday
Right on top of Cleveland.com is an article from Mary Kay Cabot from 5 hours ago confirming this interview.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login