HC/GM/Position Coach tracker
-
-
I caught it yesterday.
any good ?
-
I caught it yesterday.
any good ?
-
I will let you know last week.
sure thing can't wait
-
@texasag1969 said:
Crock pot a pork tenderloin all day. Tear it apart with a fork and mix in a generous amount of BBQ sauce of your choice (I like KC Masterpiece Original, wife likes Sweet Baby Ray's) and put it in a fresh baked bun of your choice from your local bakery. It's great inside ciabatta bread.Yum, yum! Oh, and have a napkin handy.?
Wrong thread???
-
@texasag1969 said:
Crock pot a pork tenderloin all day. Tear it apart with a fork and mix in a generous amount of BBQ sauce of your choice (I like KC Masterpiece Original, wife likes Sweet Baby Ray's) and put it in a fresh baked bun of your choice from your local bakery. It's great inside ciabatta bread.Yum, yum! Oh, and have a napkin handy.?
Wrong thread???
-
Most may have seen this news by now? https://si.com/nfl/browns/news/cleveland-browns-reportedly-hiring-shaun-huls-as-director-of-high-performance these nfl folks are loyal tight if anything? Huls was a Chip Kelly hire 7 years ago, now coming from Philly..and Philly has stayed as banged up as we have been ?.. #cheesecakeblows?
-
-
Reminds me that the Ohio Medical Board denied the petition by Browns and Bengals fans that their condition be eligible for Rx weed...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
