McDaniels next coach possibly...
-
IMO if McDaniels gets hired as HC, Dorsey is out as GM.
-
IMO if McDaniels gets hired as HC, Dorsey is out as GM.
IMO if McDaniels gets hired as HC, Dorsey is out as GM.
Why?
-
IMO if McDaniels gets hired as HC, Dorsey is out as GM.
Why?
Why?
Nick Caserio, McDaniels teammate at John Carroll and current Patriots Player Personnel Director, could be a package deal with McDaniels.
This is at least the third time the Haslams have wanted to interview McDaniels.
If he says yes, I have a strong feeling it will come with demands from the Haslams.
-
Why?
Nick Caserio, McDaniels teammate at John Carroll and current Patriots Player Personnel Director, could be a package deal with McDaniels.
This is at least the third time the Haslams have wanted to interview McDaniels.
If he says yes, I have a strong feeling it will come with demands from the Haslams.
Nick Caserio, McDaniels teammate at John Carroll and current Patriots Player Personnel Director, could be a package deal with McDaniels.
This is at least the third time the Haslams have wanted to interview McDaniels.
If he says yes, I have a strong feeling it will come with demands from the Haslams.
Interesting.
-
Just about signed and sealed...
Any guesses on D Coordinator?
GM?
QB coach?
-
-
Wade Phillips as D Coordinator May save it for me. Otherwise I dunno
-
Lol...i searched Browns News in google...
First headline...if Browns could get Mcdaniel and Brady...lol
Once again...Browns are a golden parachute for aging vets who want to cash in hahahaha
Lol...i searched Browns News in google...
First headline...if Browns could get Mcdaniel and Brady...lol
Once again...Browns are a golden parachute for aging vets who want to cash in hahahaha
Baker from the top of world doing progressive commercials to holding Toms towel.
Media dream scenario brewing there
-
You know what? Fuck it. I'm on the McDaniels with Brady train.
Get Tom in here. This team needs a leader. Baker can learn from the GOAT and Brady can have elite skill position players around him.
-
Just about signed and sealed...
Any guesses on D Coordinator?
GM?
QB coach?
Just about signed and sealed...
Huh?
Still have coaches scheduled to be interviewed.
-
Just about signed and sealed...
Huh?
Still have coaches scheduled to be interviewed.
Huh?
Still have coaches scheduled to be interviewed.
True enough Tour. But let's not get too cute about it. With Depodesta running the coaching search I'm getting the sinking feeling of paralysis by over analysis.
Schwartz had his chance in Detroit, I'd far prefer Garrett over him. And if McDaniels wants a ton of control, I'll put my money on Stefanski being the new HC.
-
Just about signed and sealed...
Huh?
Still have coaches scheduled to be interviewed.
-
Wade Phillips as D Coordinator May save it for me. Otherwise I dunno
Wade Phillips as D Coordinator May save it for me.
... Won't save it for me, but I know I wouldn't just tune out completely for the next 3 years.
Another thought - Stefanski ONLY if Kubiak as OC is packaged in. Then get me some Wade Phillips.
-
-
Good news: no need to rush the process as the Browns are the only team with a HC vacancy.
-
Nope
I hate Jimmy Haslam
Don't swallow that mush. While it may be true that McD does not become our coach, I think it would likely be because the Browns decide to choose someone else. not him.
I mean, I think if he does not want the job then he should just say no thank you to even doing the interview. But let's say he does interview and is offered the job and turns it down. What would any future team think about putting his name in their hat? I don't think they would. I think he would have to there and then make the decision that he is going to be a lifelong asst. coach....OC, and never a HC again. At least, that is my view.
-
Nope
I hate Jimmy Haslam
Well, if DePo repo has been as active as this article opines (and they don't know what's gone on behind closed doors) put your money on Stefanski. Paul wanted him last time, and got outvoted by Dorsey. I totally agree with Tia- Stefanski, Kubiak OC, and Phillips as DC works for me... https://www.wkyc.com/article/sports/nfl/browns/report-paul-depodesta-about-equal-to-owner-jimmy-haslam-in-cleveland-browns-coaching-interviews/95-6461a70d-5022-4ff8-baae-e1f5e0a789fc
Don't swallow that mush. While it may be true that McD does not become our coach, I think it would likely be because the Browns decide to choose someone else. not him.
I mean, I think if he does not want the job then he should just say no thank you to even doing the interview. But let's say he does interview and is offered the job and turns it down. What would any future team think about putting his name in their hat? I don't think they would. I think he would have to there and then make the decision that he is going to be a lifelong asst. coach....OC, and never a HC again. At least, that is my view.
I don't think it's exactly a coincidence Josh is interviewing last Gipper.
Though I do think there's plenty of truth when Belichick's assistants are in line for a promotion, they ask Bill what he thinks about the potential team. And he tells them consider the ownership and management already in place.
But lifelong assistant coaching is pretty good money in the NFL. It's also been opined a reason McDaniels would stick around in New England is he'd certainly be first in line for a promotion when Bill decides to retire, and who knows when that might be....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login