Skip to content

Grossi hilariously makes an ass out of himself again

The Browns Board
38 14 1.0k 1
  • Most of us worry too much about who wrote a story... lol...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @tour2ma said:

    Most of us worry too much about who wrote a story... lol...

    Some of us make almost the exact same comments about a situation like 3 hours after someone else made the same comments. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Most of us worry too much about who wrote a story... lol...

    Some of us make almost the exact same comments about a situation like 3 hours after someone else made the same comments. 

    bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by bjh2130
    #24

    @the-gipper said:

    Some of us make almost the exact same comments about a situation like 3 hours after someone else made the same comments. 

    Some of us don't understand sarcasm.... or some of us think someone is saying the same thing as us when they are repeating a comment when they can't believe there absurdity of it. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Some of us make almost the exact same comments about a situation like 3 hours after someone else made the same comments. 

    Some of us don't understand sarcasm.... or some of us think someone is saying the same thing as us when they are repeating a comment when they can't believe there absurdity of it. 

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @bjh2130 said:

    or some of us think someone is saying the same thing as us when they are repeating a comment when they can't believe there absurdity of it. 

    Ding Ding Ding... We have a WINNER!

    Would have also accepted "the irony of such a post by someone who consistently believes the last thing he reads."

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #26

    This thread's title could be a weekly feature and wouldn't be wrong.

  • @bjh2130 said:

    or some of us think someone is saying the same thing as us when they are repeating a comment when they can't believe there absurdity of it. 

    Ding Ding Ding... We have a WINNER!

    Would have also accepted "the irony of such a post by someone who consistently believes the last thing he reads."

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @tour2ma said:

    Ding Ding Ding... We have a WINNER!

    Would have also accepted "the irony of such a post by someone who consistently believes the last thing he reads."

    No...you are just a  lollygagger  who thinks of the same thought that I do, only you do it hours later.   If you were not such a gutless punk to have put me on ignore, you would see my posts and then not have to mimic them like a parrot.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Some of us make almost the exact same comments about a situation like 3 hours after someone else made the same comments. 

    Some of us don't understand sarcasm.... or some of us think someone is saying the same thing as us when they are repeating a comment when they can't believe there absurdity of it. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #28

    @bjh2130 said:

    Some of us don't understand sarcasm.... or some of us think someone is saying the same thing as us when they are repeating a comment when they can't believe there absurdity of it. 

    No, there is no sarcasm in this instance. He does not deserve that kind of credit.   Tour just comes in late with ideas that I have had hours before and that I have posted and then moved on from.  He sissies out and puts me on ignore so has not seen what I have already said .  I mean, in reality, his arrogance would not really allow him to be my harlequin....if he realized that that is what he is. 

  • @bjh2130 said:

    Some of us don't understand sarcasm.... or some of us think someone is saying the same thing as us when they are repeating a comment when they can't believe there absurdity of it. 

    No, there is no sarcasm in this instance. He does not deserve that kind of credit.   Tour just comes in late with ideas that I have had hours before and that I have posted and then moved on from.  He sissies out and puts me on ignore so has not seen what I have already said .  I mean, in reality, his arrogance would not really allow him to be my harlequin....if he realized that that is what he is. 

    bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @the-gipper said:

    No, there is no sarcasm in this instance. He does not deserve that kind of credit.   Tour just comes in late with ideas that I have had hours before and that I have posted and then moved on from.  He sissies out and puts me on ignore so has not seen what I have already said .  I mean, in reality, his arrogance would not really allow him to be my harlequin....if he realized that that is what he is. 

    The hypocrisy of you calling someone else arrogant is astounding. The "...lol..." definitely indicates he's laughing at the idea of the original statement. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    No, there is no sarcasm in this instance. He does not deserve that kind of credit.   Tour just comes in late with ideas that I have had hours before and that I have posted and then moved on from.  He sissies out and puts me on ignore so has not seen what I have already said .  I mean, in reality, his arrogance would not really allow him to be my harlequin....if he realized that that is what he is. 

    The hypocrisy of you calling someone else arrogant is astounding. The "...lol..." definitely indicates he's laughing at the idea of the original statement. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @bjh2130 said:

    The hypocrisy of you calling someone else arrogant is astounding. The "...lol..." definitely indicates he's laughing at the idea of the original statement. 

    Maybe,  but though it may be hypocrisy....but it is also accurate.  

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #31

    I love not having to defend myself.

    Will no one take poor, lil Gipper's side??? 🙁

  • I love not having to defend myself.

    Will no one take poor, lil Gipper's side??? 🙁

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @tour2ma said:

    I love not having to defend myself.

    Will no one take poor, lil Gipper's side??? 🙁

    I take Gipper’s side you smug smuggler!

  • I love not having to defend myself.

    Will no one take poor, lil Gipper's side??? 🙁

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @tour2ma said:

    I love not having to defend myself.

    Will no one take poor, lil Gipper's side??? 🙁

    I am not seeing where there is any competition over anything other than what perhaps is in your mind.  Just exactly what are we competing for?  I simply think you are wholly feckless.  I don't need support in that view,  bu if I did, you give me that support by running away and putting me on ignore.   

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #34

    MKC now trolling. . .

    8ECDB5D8-EDBB-4B20-AF6B-6CCF7A39DC39.png

  • MKC now trolling. . .

    8ECDB5D8-EDBB-4B20-AF6B-6CCF7A39DC39.png

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @canton-dawg said:

    MKC now trolling. . .

    8ECDB5D8-EDBB-4B20-AF6B-6CCF7A39DC39.png

    Are we doing the Time Warp here?   Is this April Fool's Day?

  • @bjh2130 said:

    Some of us don't understand sarcasm.... or some of us think someone is saying the same thing as us when they are repeating a comment when they can't believe there absurdity of it. 

    No, there is no sarcasm in this instance. He does not deserve that kind of credit.   Tour just comes in late with ideas that I have had hours before and that I have posted and then moved on from.  He sissies out and puts me on ignore so has not seen what I have already said .  I mean, in reality, his arrogance would not really allow him to be my harlequin....if he realized that that is what he is. 

    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #36

    @the-gipper said:

    Tour just comes in late with ideas that I have had hours before

    The "I'm Rubber, You're Glue" attack is just as witty now as it was in 2nd grade.

    And this thread is now silly.  Silly Putty, that is!

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #37

  • MKC now trolling. . .

    8ECDB5D8-EDBB-4B20-AF6B-6CCF7A39DC39.png

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @canton-dawg said:

    MKC now trolling. . .

    8ECDB5D8-EDBB-4B20-AF6B-6CCF7A39DC39.png

    Yeah, right. April fool. Dinwiddie  is the HC of the Toronto Argonauts.  🙂