Skip to content

So, who would you pick as the next HC ?

The Browns Board
155 39 5.8k
  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #2

    I will say this... We need someone thats going to teach Baker to be a surgeon... That starts by getting rid of OBJ... I know a lot of you don't want to hear this... But its painfully obvious... I just think OBJ's best days are behind him... We need solid chain mover types like a Hines Ward.. I think Landry stays for sure... Theres just too much bullshit with OBJ with rings.. Cars.. money and what not... That doesnt ring team player to me... We need a HC that is gonna drive discipline and accountability... no favoritism toward any one player.. And He doesnt have to be "buddies" with them...

  • I will say this... We need someone thats going to teach Baker to be a surgeon... That starts by getting rid of OBJ... I know a lot of you don't want to hear this... But its painfully obvious... I just think OBJ's best days are behind him... We need solid chain mover types like a Hines Ward.. I think Landry stays for sure... Theres just too much bullshit with OBJ with rings.. Cars.. money and what not... That doesnt ring team player to me... We need a HC that is gonna drive discipline and accountability... no favoritism toward any one player.. And He doesnt have to be "buddies" with them...

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @nickers said:

     We need a HC that is gonna drive discipline and accountability... no favoritism toward any one player.. And He doesnt have to be "buddies" with them...

    That guy.... "With the Chuckie Gleem" will be pulling his hair out in Vegas next season  9Pfn.gif  next clone?      

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #4

    All. any of the above?

    ......edit, I think this topic might go on for awhile.

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Should have kept williams.  Team wouldnt be so goddamned undisciplined and we would have 3 more wins this year and helmet smasher still on the field

  • dustyD dusty wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I say keep Freddie for another year. We can't keep flipping coaches. We have talent on the team. I think some on the team bought into the preseason hype. As Lou Brown said "All we need is something to bring it all together". Unlike Lou Brown I don't know what that is.

  • tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by
    #7

    hmm... freddie in the lead

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Freddie blows!

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #9

    H.  Jackson

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #10

    C.  Brown

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #11

    voted other... Gary Kubiak ...Gary means more to the Vikings running game than most people know, Even Stefanski...Coached Terrel Davis, Mike Anderson,Adrian Foster,Ray Rice, and now Dalvin Cook..Ya think Kubiak would know how to use a Hunt & Chubb backfield? 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #12

    If they fire Freddie and get a new head coach, I'd love for the new head coach to consider Ray Horton as his defensive coordinator. 

  • If they fire Freddie and get a new head coach, I'd love for the new head coach to consider Ray Horton as his defensive coordinator. 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @dutch-oven said:

    If they fire Freddie and get a new head coach, I'd love for the new head coach to consider Ray Horton as his defensive coordinator. 

    Fuck Ray Horton.. He's already had two tours of duty here.. His D is too fucking passive for me..

  • @dutch-oven said:

    If they fire Freddie and get a new head coach, I'd love for the new head coach to consider Ray Horton as his defensive coordinator. 

    Fuck Ray Horton.. He's already had two tours of duty here.. His D is too fucking passive for me..

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @nickers said:

    Fuck Ray Horton.. He's already had two tours of duty here.. His D is too fucking passive for me..

    Third time is a charm, dammit! ?

  • @nickers said:

    Fuck Ray Horton.. He's already had two tours of duty here.. His D is too fucking passive for me..

    Third time is a charm, dammit! ?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @dutch-oven said:

    Third time is a charm, dammit! ?

    NUPE!!!

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I voted Freddie because coaching changes really chap my ass. Every time it happens it creates an uphill environment for the team. I think Freddie has improved in some areas in the latter part of the season. Let him go again.

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I heard the chin bought a house in strongsville...

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Tony Dungy 

  • All. any of the above?

    ......edit, I think this topic might go on for awhile.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @mjp28 said:

    All. any of the above?

    ......edit, I think this topic might go on for awhile.

    I think it just got revived again today.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I can't believe you left Brian Schottenheimer off the list... Him or Matt Eberflus would be my two choices...

  • If they fire Freddie and get a new head coach, I'd love for the new head coach to consider Ray Horton as his defensive coordinator. 

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @dutch-oven said:

    If they fire Freddie and get a new head coach, I'd love for the new head coach to consider Ray Horton as his defensive coordinator. 

    Fify! ?

    Mike