Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
  3. The nominations

The nominations

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
4 Posts 2 Posters 331 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/13/movies/oscar-nominations-academy-awards.html

    Doesn't seem like there's any complete garbage nominated for Best Picture although I won't go see parasite. Fuck them for the foreign language flick.

    Need to see Little Women 1917 Ford vs Ferrari and Marriage Story.

    WSS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I have only see   Joker and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

      I still have not taken the time to watch The Irishman.  I also think that Marriage Story can be seen on like Netflix.  (but that sounds like a POS on the order of Kramer vs. Kramer)

      W 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • The GipperT The Gipper

        I have only see   Joker and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

        I still have not taken the time to watch The Irishman.  I also think that Marriage Story can be seen on like Netflix.  (but that sounds like a POS on the order of Kramer vs. Kramer)

        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @the-gipper said:

        I have only see   Joker and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

        I still have not taken the time to watch The Irishman.  I also think that Marriage Story can be seen on like Netflix.  (but that sounds like a POS on the order of Kramer vs. Kramer)

        I suspect it's a lot more dreary than Kramer versus Kramer. I'm glad it's on Netflix. 1917 will be around for a while but I will catch Little Women and Ford vs Ferrari before they're out of the theaters. The nomination will probably give them a little bit more wind.

        WSS

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • W Westside Steve

          @the-gipper said:

          I have only see   Joker and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

          I still have not taken the time to watch The Irishman.  I also think that Marriage Story can be seen on like Netflix.  (but that sounds like a POS on the order of Kramer vs. Kramer)

          I suspect it's a lot more dreary than Kramer versus Kramer. I'm glad it's on Netflix. 1917 will be around for a while but I will catch Little Women and Ford vs Ferrari before they're out of the theaters. The nomination will probably give them a little bit more wind.

          WSS

          The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
          • 57k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @westside-steve said:

          I suspect it's a lot more dreary than Kramer versus Kramer. I'm glad it's on Netflix. 1917 will be around for a while but I will catch Little Women and Ford vs Ferrari before they're out of the theaters. The nomination will probably give them a little bit more wind.

          WSS

          I can do without Little Women,  but let me know about the others if you want to go together. 

          1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          Quote Reply

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          Theme
          • System
          • Light
          • Dark
          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Forums
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Donate