Skip to content

Haslams, please sell the Browns ....... cleveland .com

The Browns Board
109 22 3.1k 1
  • @atom said:

    i was kinda thinking a racist remark may show up

    diehardbrownsfan ?????????

    Not sure why you think diehard is a racist. That has not been my experience with him. Now others "over there", I might agree, but not him.

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @texasag1969 said:

    Not sure why you think diehard is a racist. That has not been my experience with him. Now others "over there", I might agree, but not him.

    as i said i will not say again

    Go Browns

  • @gorka said:

    Haha...love the projection here.

    Nice try again. 

    Hardly.  You are just dumb. 

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @the-gipper said:

    Hardly.  You are just dumb. 

    Hardly. You are just an a-hole.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Hardly.  You are just dumb. 

    Hardly. You are just an a-hole.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @gorka said:

    Hardly. You are just an a-hole.

    But I am not a dumb a-hole.  Like you.  Your brain operates like a Jackson Pollock painting. 

  • @gorka said:

    Hardly. You are just an a-hole.

    But I am not a dumb a-hole.  Like you.  Your brain operates like a Jackson Pollock painting. 

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @the-gipper said:

    But I am not a dumb a-hole.  Like you.  Your brain operates like a Jackson Pollock painting. 

    No, you're a dumb a-hole as well. You just don't know that you are.

  • @the-gipper said:

    But I am not a dumb a-hole.  Like you.  Your brain operates like a Jackson Pollock painting. 

    No, you're a dumb a-hole as well. You just don't know that you are.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @gorka said:

    No, you're a dumb a-hole as well. You just don't know that you are.

    You must be a shining star over on the Political Forum. 

  • @gorka said:

    No, you're a dumb a-hole as well. You just don't know that you are.

    You must be a shining star over on the Political Forum. 

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka
    #60

    @dutch-oven said:

    You must be a shining star over on the Political Forum. 

    Well look who we have here, Gippers little helper.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #61

    Class, class will you please behave now !

    ........ besides just what the hell are you talking about anyhow? Need some time outs here.  😆

  • @gorka said:

    Hardly. You are just an a-hole.

    But I am not a dumb a-hole.  Like you.  Your brain operates like a Jackson Pollock painting. 

    I Icecube wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @the-gipper said:

    But I am not a dumb a-hole.  Like you.  Your brain operates like a Jackson Pollock painting. 

    il_fullxfull.1830056114_tldl.jpg

  • @the-gipper said:

    But I am not a dumb a-hole.  Like you.  Your brain operates like a Jackson Pollock painting. 

    No, you're a dumb a-hole as well. You just don't know that you are.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @gorka said:

    No, you're a dumb a-hole as well. You just don't know that you are.

    No, but I know that you are. 

  • Class, class will you please behave now !

    ........ besides just what the hell are you talking about anyhow? Need some time outs here.  😆

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @mjp28 said:

    Class, class will you please behave now !

    ........ besides just what the hell are you talking about anyhow? Need some time outs here.  😆

    Nah....we are just busting each others chops.  All in fun.

    Though, I am still waiting on an answer to my question:   what is the proper spelling of that certain ethnic slur.

    hqdefault.jpg

  • @mjp28 said:

    Once I started digging into Jim Haslam's business dealings I became more unsure of his ability to run an NFL franchise.

    He's had enough time to try and get it right  -but- how do you get him to sell before the reluctant NFL owners have to step in and act before he totally ruins the BROWNS franchise ?

    Dream on....see my post above.  As long as things are fiscally responsible that will never happen.   The only people they have ditched caused ruinous financial consequences to their team:   Kiam and Modell.    The NFL does NOT consider continual  on field losing to be a detriment to franchise operation.   50% of each game involves someone who lost that game.  So they figure, someone has to lose, why not the Browns.  

    If this league does not care about franchises moving out of St. Louis, Oakland..and any number of any other cities that have had loyal fan bases for more money....why would  they give a rats ass about a fan base that the worst thing that happens to them is that they lose a lot. 

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @the-gipper said:

    Dream on....see my post above.  As long as things are fiscally responsible that will never happen.   The only people they have ditched caused ruinous financial consequences to their team:   Kiam and Modell.    The NFL does NOT consider continual  on field losing to be a detriment to franchise operation.   50% of each game involves someone who lost that game.  So they figure, someone has to lose, why not the Browns.  

    If this league does not care about franchises moving out of St. Louis, Oakland..and any number of any other cities that have had loyal fan bases for more money....why would  they give a rats ass about a fan base that the worst thing that happens to them is that they lose a lot. 

    Look at baseball and the pirates...they dont care..poster is correct

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #66

    Pollock is a fish

    Pollack is a racial slur

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #67

    too bad we can't fire fans who don't know what the heck they are talking about.

  • @gorka said:

    No, you're a dumb a-hole as well. You just don't know that you are.

    No, but I know that you are. 

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka
    #68

    @the-gipper said:

    No, but I know that you are. 

    "I know you are"?   lol

    Sure thing little fella. Now run along.

  • Pollock is a fish

    Pollack is a racial slur

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka
    #69

    @kvoethe said:

    Pollock is a fish

    Pollack is a racial slur

    No, it would be an ethnic slur.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Class, class will you please behave now !

    ........ besides just what the hell are you talking about anyhow? Need some time outs here.  😆

    Nah....we are just busting each others chops.  All in fun.

    Though, I am still waiting on an answer to my question:   what is the proper spelling of that certain ethnic slur.

    hqdefault.jpg

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @the-gipper said:

    Nah....we are just busting each others chops.  All in fun.

    Though, I am still waiting on an answer to my question:   what is the proper spelling of that certain ethnic slur.

    Try Google. 

    Told ya you were dumb.

  • Pollock is a fish

    Pollack is a racial slur

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @kvoethe said:

    Pollock is a fish

    Pollack is a racial slur

    Pollack is a race?  I don't think so.

  • @the-gipper said:

    No, but I know that you are. 

    "I know you are"?   lol

    Sure thing little fella. Now run along.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @gorka said:

    "I know you are"?   lol

    Sure thing little fella. Now run along.

    If it is tit for tat......you are the one with the tits,   I am the one with the tats.

    c3bd565b2b5b1e37bc2695d09635a6de.gif

  • @the-gipper said:

    Nah....we are just busting each others chops.  All in fun.

    Though, I am still waiting on an answer to my question:   what is the proper spelling of that certain ethnic slur.

    Try Google. 

    Told ya you were dumb.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @gorka said:

    Try Google. 

    Told ya you were dumb.

    Took you two days to come up with that advice?  Whose dumb?   (I already knew the answer....just wanted to see what you would come up with).

  • @gorka said:

    "I know you are"?   lol

    Sure thing little fella. Now run along.

    If it is tit for tat......you are the one with the tits,   I am the one with the tats.

    c3bd565b2b5b1e37bc2695d09635a6de.gif

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka
    #74

    @the-gipper said:

    If it is tit for tat......you are the one with the tits,   I am the one with the tats.

    c3bd565b2b5b1e37bc2695d09635a6de.gif

    Sigh. Once again Gip with his delusions of grandeur.