Skip to content

Haslams, please sell the Browns ....... cleveland .com

The Browns Board
109 22 3.1k 1
  • @mjp28 said:

    Class, class will you please behave now !

    ........ besides just what the hell are you talking about anyhow? Need some time outs here.  😆

    Nah....we are just busting each others chops.  All in fun.

    Though, I am still waiting on an answer to my question:   what is the proper spelling of that certain ethnic slur.

    hqdefault.jpg

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @the-gipper said:

    Nah....we are just busting each others chops.  All in fun.

    Though, I am still waiting on an answer to my question:   what is the proper spelling of that certain ethnic slur.

    Try Google. 

    Told ya you were dumb.

  • Pollock is a fish

    Pollack is a racial slur

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @kvoethe said:

    Pollock is a fish

    Pollack is a racial slur

    Pollack is a race?  I don't think so.

  • @the-gipper said:

    No, but I know that you are. 

    "I know you are"?   lol

    Sure thing little fella. Now run along.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @gorka said:

    "I know you are"?   lol

    Sure thing little fella. Now run along.

    If it is tit for tat......you are the one with the tits,   I am the one with the tats.

    c3bd565b2b5b1e37bc2695d09635a6de.gif

  • @the-gipper said:

    Nah....we are just busting each others chops.  All in fun.

    Though, I am still waiting on an answer to my question:   what is the proper spelling of that certain ethnic slur.

    Try Google. 

    Told ya you were dumb.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @gorka said:

    Try Google. 

    Told ya you were dumb.

    Took you two days to come up with that advice?  Whose dumb?   (I already knew the answer....just wanted to see what you would come up with).

  • @gorka said:

    "I know you are"?   lol

    Sure thing little fella. Now run along.

    If it is tit for tat......you are the one with the tits,   I am the one with the tats.

    c3bd565b2b5b1e37bc2695d09635a6de.gif

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka
    #74

    @the-gipper said:

    If it is tit for tat......you are the one with the tits,   I am the one with the tats.

    c3bd565b2b5b1e37bc2695d09635a6de.gif

    Sigh. Once again Gip with his delusions of grandeur.

  • @gorka said:

    Try Google. 

    Told ya you were dumb.

    Took you two days to come up with that advice?  Whose dumb?   (I already knew the answer....just wanted to see what you would come up with).

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #75

    @the-gipper said:

    Took you two days to come up with that advice?  Whose dumb?   (I already knew the answer....just wanted to see what you would come up with).

    No dumbass, I gave you two days to figure it out for yourself.

  • @the-gipper said:

    If it is tit for tat......you are the one with the tits,   I am the one with the tats.

    c3bd565b2b5b1e37bc2695d09635a6de.gif

    Sigh. Once again Gip with his delusions of grandeur.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #76

    @gorka said:

    Sigh. Once again Gip with his delusions of grandeur.

    You are right.   I really would never use such a forceful weapon to take you out.  It would be unnecessary.  Words suffice. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Took you two days to come up with that advice?  Whose dumb?   (I already knew the answer....just wanted to see what you would come up with).

    No dumbass, I gave you two days to figure it out for yourself.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @gorka said:

    No dumbass, I gave you two days to figure it out for yourself.

    But, I really wanted the input of your expertise.   I had it figured out.....I just truly wanted to know how a genuine bigot would address the matter.  Hey...you should take it as a compliment that I think you are good at something. 

  • @gorka said:

    Sigh. Once again Gip with his delusions of grandeur.

    You are right.   I really would never use such a forceful weapon to take you out.  It would be unnecessary.  Words suffice. 

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #78

    @the-gipper said:

    Its true.  I really would never use such a forceful weapon to take you out.  It would be unnecessary.  Words suffice. 

    Now you're just delusional period.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Its true.  I really would never use such a forceful weapon to take you out.  It would be unnecessary.  Words suffice. 

    Now you're just delusional period.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #79

    @gorka said:

    Now you're just delusional period.

    Maybe also true.  Hell, I don't even need to talk/write.   You take yourself out with every utterance. 

  • @gorka said:

    No dumbass, I gave you two days to figure it out for yourself.

    But, I really wanted the input of your expertise.   I had it figured out.....I just truly wanted to know how a genuine bigot would address the matter.  Hey...you should take it as a compliment that I think you are good at something. 

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #80

    @the-gipper said:

    But, I really wanted the input of your expertise.   I had it figured out.....I just truly wanted to know how a genuine bigot would address the matter.  Hey...you should take it as a compliment that I think you are good at something. 

    Uh huh...sure, just go with that now.

  • @the-gipper said:

    But, I really wanted the input of your expertise.   I had it figured out.....I just truly wanted to know how a genuine bigot would address the matter.  Hey...you should take it as a compliment that I think you are good at something. 

    Uh huh...sure, just go with that now.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @gorka said:

    Uh huh...sure, just go with that now.

    Well...you are the one that goes with it.  I simply identified your skills.

  • @gorka said:

    Now you're just delusional period.

    Maybe also true.  Hell, I don't even need to talk/write.   You take yourself out with every utterance. 

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka
    #82

    @the-gipper said:

     Hell, I don't even need to talk/write.   You take yourself out with every utterance. 

    Said from the bottom of the hole you keep digging for yourself.

  • @gorka said:

    Uh huh...sure, just go with that now.

    Well...you are the one that goes with it.  I simply identified your skills.

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka
    #83

    @the-gipper said:

      I simply identified your skills.

    You simply identify as a girly man.

  • @the-gipper said:

     Hell, I don't even need to talk/write.   You take yourself out with every utterance. 

    Said from the bottom of the hole you keep digging for yourself.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @gorka said:

    Said from the bottom of the hole you keep digging for yourself.

    The empty hole in the middle of your head. 

  • @the-gipper said:

      I simply identified your skills.

    You simply identify as a girly man.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @gorka said:

    You simply identify as a girly man.

    Are you asking for a date? 

  • @mjp28 said:

    Class, class will you please behave now !

    ........ besides just what the hell are you talking about anyhow? Need some time outs here.  😆

    Nah....we are just busting each others chops.  All in fun.

    Though, I am still waiting on an answer to my question:   what is the proper spelling of that certain ethnic slur.

    hqdefault.jpg

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #86

    @the-gipper said:

    Nah....we are just busting each others chops.  All in fun.

    Though, I am still waiting on an answer to my question:   what is the proper spelling of that certain ethnic slur.

    hqdefault.jpg

    I laughed out loud at this picture. 

    Priceless Cleveland stuff right there

  • @the-gipper said:

    Nah....we are just busting each others chops.  All in fun.

    Though, I am still waiting on an answer to my question:   what is the proper spelling of that certain ethnic slur.

    hqdefault.jpg

    I laughed out loud at this picture. 

    Priceless Cleveland stuff right there

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @browns149 said:

    I laughed out loud at this picture. 

    Priceless Cleveland stuff right there

    Oh yeah he does look familiar.

  • @browns149 said:

    I laughed out loud at this picture. 

    Priceless Cleveland stuff right there

    Oh yeah he does look familiar.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #88

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh yeah he does look familiar.

    Who?

    The guy behind Big Chuck?

  • @mjp28 said:

    Class, class will you please behave now !

    ........ besides just what the hell are you talking about anyhow? Need some time outs here.  😆

    Nah....we are just busting each others chops.  All in fun.

    Though, I am still waiting on an answer to my question:   what is the proper spelling of that certain ethnic slur.

    hqdefault.jpg

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #89

    @the-gipper said:

    Nah....we are just busting each others chops.  All in fun.

    Though, I am still waiting on an answer to my question:   what is the proper spelling of that certain ethnic slur.

    hqdefault.jpg

    Sorry,  that looks like  some retired Swiss  mountain  guide. Used to do those ricola  commercials.  🙂