OBJ Continues to be OBJ
-
Before everyone jumps on the, he isn’t doing anything wrong if they go pro wagon. The optics of this are terrible. Add that to the fact his season wasn’t great and he is a complete moron, find him a new home
-
What "optics"? His alma mater just won a title, he's giving cash to players that are immediately eligible to sign with an agent... Christ knows they probably don't have a lot to begin with. Sure, a bit flashy for my tastes... but not like the dude is out here slapping women in the off-season.
I'm curious as to how that affects his status or play for this team?
-
......While many thought that the cash was real, an LSU athletic official told The Advocate's Brooks Kubena that the bills were fake......
Or to put it another way:
"Stupid is as stupid does".
-
It’s a bad look that will being negative attention and there is no reason for it except OBJ wants the spotlight on himself at all times.
If he was so concerned about their well being, write a check today.
Just a “me-first” guy and that will never change
-
......While many thought that the cash was real, an LSU athletic official told The Advocate's Brooks Kubena that the bills were fake......
Or to put it another way:
"Stupid is as stupid does".
......While many thought that the cash was real, an LSU athletic official told The Advocate's Brooks Kubena that the bills were fake......
Or to put it another way:
"Stupid is as stupid does".
The story and the circus that surrounds him is enough for me.
-
......While many thought that the cash was real, an LSU athletic official told The Advocate's Brooks Kubena that the bills were fake......
Or to put it another way:
"Stupid is as stupid does".
The story and the circus that surrounds him is enough for me.
The story and the circus that surrounds him is enough for me.
Me too. I like it.
-
Chubb wouldn’t do this
-
The article said the money was fake. He was just having fun with a couple of players. I see no harm in this. Lighten up!!!
The article said the money was fake. He was just having fun with a couple of players. I see no harm in this. Lighten up!!!
It just looks bad after winning the NCAA National Championship instead of confetti and celebrating the win with your coaches, teammates, fans and about 25+ million more on TV this Jughead pulls out fake money.
Plenty of time for that later for the very few that actually will go pro.
Bad timing by one of the NFL biggest head cases.
-
It’s a bad look that will being negative attention and there is no reason for it except OBJ wants the spotlight on himself at all times.
If he was so concerned about their well being, write a check today.
Just a “me-first” guy and that will never change
It’s a bad look that will being negative attention and there is no reason for it except OBJ wants the spotlight on himself at all times.
If he was so concerned about their well being, write a check today.
Just a “me-first” guy and that will never change
If he wants to "make it rain" how about going to a soup kitchen or homeless shelter........ without cameras.
But he'd probably drive his BROWNS colored Rolls Royce and park it in front of the main entrance. Just sayin'.
-
I gather he got to be a fan for a night. Just like me. I can relate. He got to see his favorite team win a championship, and he was in a position to glean a little extra limelight on it and went for it.
In a sense, It’s kinda his responsibility to do that. Win or lose the game and the moment are over. What’s next? OBJ was there to show them the way.
I’m just kinda sad Jarvis wasn’t there too.
-
Man I’m actually thrilled that LSU won.
Its uplifting to see OBJ and Landry happy after this disappointing season. Jarvis was literally speechless with joy.
-
I gather he got to be a fan for a night. Just like me. I can relate. He got to see his favorite team win a championship, and he was in a position to glean a little extra limelight on it and went for it.
In a sense, It’s kinda his responsibility to do that. Win or lose the game and the moment are over. What’s next? OBJ was there to show them the way.
I’m just kinda sad Jarvis wasn’t there too.
I gather he got to be a fan for a night. Just like me. I can relate. He got to see his favorite team win a championship, and he was in a position to glean a little extra limelight on it and went for it.
In a sense, It’s kinda his responsibility to do that. Win or lose the game and the moment are over. What’s next? OBJ was there to show them the way.
I’m just kinda sad Jarvis wasn’t there too.
Fan for a day....... PRICELESS. Let's leave it that way without the "show me the money". stuff.
That's for the agents and relatives to squabble over later.
-
I gather he got to be a fan for a night. Just like me. I can relate. He got to see his favorite team win a championship, and he was in a position to glean a little extra limelight on it and went for it.
In a sense, It’s kinda his responsibility to do that. Win or lose the game and the moment are over. What’s next? OBJ was there to show them the way.
I’m just kinda sad Jarvis wasn’t there too.
Fan for a day....... PRICELESS. Let's leave it that way without the "show me the money". stuff.
That's for the agents and relatives to squabble over later.
Fan for a day....... PRICELESS. Let's leave it that way without the "show me the money". stuff.
That's for the agents and relatives to squabble over later.
I honestly don’t know what l would do when the Browns win the Superbowl, but l would feel a certain poetic license to do whatever the fuck l wanted. Getting naked would only be the start of it.
So yeah, what OBJ did was well within fandom limitations.
-
I gather he got to be a fan for a night. Just like me. I can relate. He got to see his favorite team win a championship, and he was in a position to glean a little extra limelight on it and went for it.
In a sense, It’s kinda his responsibility to do that. Win or lose the game and the moment are over. What’s next? OBJ was there to show them the way.
I’m just kinda sad Jarvis wasn’t there too.
I gather he got to be a fan for a night. Just like me. I can relate. He got to see his favorite team win a championship, and he was in a position to glean a little extra limelight on it and went for it.
In a sense, It’s kinda his responsibility to do that. Win or lose the game and the moment are over. What’s next? OBJ was there to show them the way.
I’m just kinda sad Jarvis wasn’t there too.
Jarvis was there...
-
After multiple losing seasons since the rebirth, I never thought I would see fans ok with all the distractions. This MAY be acceptable on a perennial winner, but the Browns need to right the ship in the worst way. If you think think distractions aren't that big of a deal then look no further than the whole Myles Garrett debacle. That whole fiasco in my mind single handedly deflated the rest of the Browns season. As a fan, I am getting tired of waiting for a winner and watching the annual circus. We need more guys like Nick Chubb that understand the importance of coming in and bringing the lunch pale and keeping his head down working hard. As a fan I demand it and deserve it.
-
I gather he got to be a fan for a night. Just like me. I can relate. He got to see his favorite team win a championship, and he was in a position to glean a little extra limelight on it and went for it.
In a sense, It’s kinda his responsibility to do that. Win or lose the game and the moment are over. What’s next? OBJ was there to show them the way.
I’m just kinda sad Jarvis wasn’t there too.
Jarvis was there...
-
It’s a bad look that will being negative attention and there is no reason for it except OBJ wants the spotlight on himself at all times.
If he was so concerned about their well being, write a check today.
Just a “me-first” guy and that will never change
If he wants to "make it rain" how about going to a soup kitchen or homeless shelter........ without cameras.
But he'd probably drive his BROWNS colored Rolls Royce and park it in front of the main entrance. Just sayin'.
If he wants to "make it rain" how about going to a soup kitchen or homeless shelter........ without cameras.
But he'd probably drive his BROWNS colored Rolls Royce and park it in front of the main entrance. Just sayin'.
You sound like a bitter old man. Well, from one bitter old man to another: get the fuck off my lawn!!
-
All l wanna do is zoom a zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login